what is wrong with parents.

why.me

why.me

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
70
Reputation
50
my parents let me only eat processed shit like candy and fast food everyday and it ruined my fucking life
 
You’re lucky I moved home from college and I’m on an Indian diet and they don’t usually have food except slop, but just cut out snacks bro fuck that shit, talk to your parents about health and how you guys should buy more healthy stuff for the same price
 
  • +1
Reactions: why.me
Can your parents do this?😂
6924548 yamalcandothis
 
  • JFL
Reactions: why.me and afroheadluke
You’re lucky I moved home from college and I’m on an Indian diet and they don’t usually have food except slop, but just cut out snacks bro fuck that shit, talk to your parents about health and how you guys should buy more healthy stuff for the same price
i don’t eat slop anymore but i did for like 9 yrs
 

Similar threads

sugarfucker
Replies
28
Views
115
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
14
Views
88
Jgns
Jgns
hexum.dnd
Replies
33
Views
357
Outlander
Outlander
arthurfish
Replies
15
Views
115
arthurfish
arthurfish
jbgenjoyer12
Replies
8
Views
65
Askinov
Askinov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top