Kraken
srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
3 sets of ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
and then 4 sets of ㅤㅤㅤ
good luck braza

u dont needto train abs u fat ass nigga
I saw a BBC the other day who gymcelled for 1.5 years who was 5'6" 138 lbs (22.36 BMI) and his abs were less visible than mine despite me being fatter (167cm 152.8lbs 25 BMI) and having slightly less experience than him. The difference is I train abs 3 sets once a week and used to train abs 3-4 times a week for almost a year straight. And he doesn't train abs.

Some people I think are able to have abs without training them directly while being lean. But some people do need to train abs directly to see them even if they are lean.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and traveler
You don't need to do those crazy 10+ minute ab workouts on YouTube.

You just need to do 3 sets to failure of one ab exercise. Like decline sit-ups (can do these weighted), cable crunches or crunches (bodyweight if you are a newbie, weighted to make them harder). If you want to grow your abs faster, you can hit your abs every day that you are in the gym if your abs are not sore. If your abs are sore from the previous workout, let your abs recover and don't hit abs that day.

You also need to be at low enough of a body fat % to see your abs.

Weighted decline sit ups
Weighted Russian twists
Planks

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I've done core exercises in the past, but when I've got six pack I don't do them anymore. I have elite eternal six pack even on bulk so there's no point in doing them anymore. Also abs are engaged in other exercises but I do understand why normies furiously spam core exercises.

Pull-ups and sometimes finish off with the ab machine for 10 mins or so

L sit pull-ups

Weighted crunches and leg raises

I saw a BBC the other day who gymcelled for 1.5 years who was 5'6" 138 lbs (22.36 BMI) and his abs were less visible than mine despite me being fatter (167cm 152.8lbs 25 BMI) and having slightly less experience than him. The difference is I train abs 3 sets once a week and used to train abs 3-4 times a week for almost a year straight. And he doesn't train abs.

Some people I think are able to have abs without training them directly while being lean. But some people do need to train abs directly to see them even if they are lean.
Drop full routine plz

implosive crunches and leg raises to failure, sometimes even weighted crunches but I never feel the difference

Drop full routine plz
You mean just for abs or you mean my entire workout?
For abs all I literally do now is 3 sets of weighted decline sit-ups (45 degrees) once a week. On Tuesday I put a 5 lb plate behind my head and did 2 sets x 20 reps (intentionally leaving reps in reserve). On the third and final set I gave up at 17 reps. Not sure if it was my abs that gave out or I was just tired. My abs are still sore 2 days later. Heh.

If you can do 3 sets x 20 reps, increase the weight. Start with bodyweight decline sit-ups as a beginner. If you can do 3 sets x 8 reps, do something easier like cable crunches.

If you are serious about growing your abs fast, do weighted/bodyweight decline sit-ups or cable crunches for 3 sets to failure every time you are in the gym. If your abs are sore from the previous session, don't do abs again until they are recovered. If you don't have time or you're lazy, you don't have to hit abs every single session. I only hit abs once a week because I'm too fat right now to look good shirtless on Tinder anyways now. But if you are serious about growing your abs fast, then yes ideally you should do 3 sets of abs every session that your abs aren't sore.

Last edited: