What is your ES ratio?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
IPD/ZYGOMATIC WIDTH

623e5800d582f06211bc3abe28383853

This is poor ES ratio
Oh it was ZYGOMATIC WIDTH/IPD in fact

• +1
Reactions: thecel
he just needs some lens distortion to look better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, thecel, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
how do you fucking measure your zygo wideness?

he just needs some lens distortion to look better
yeah i am same with that because of fucking ES ratio, my extra part of face is too wide so it looks so weird.
but idk how people will perceive me, will they look me like that?

i mean with paint or anything,since it's awful with a roller

how do you fucking measure your zygo wideness?
put your zygomatic arch(not temporal) between sliding door and measure the gap with rular

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
yeah i am same with that because of fucking ES ratio, my extra part of face is too wide so it looks so weird.
but idk how people will perceive me, will they look me like that?
You'll never know because pics/videos are different from what people see IRL in motion. I tried it with my currycel buddy who also browses PSL and he looks different in every single pic he sends me, but overall he looks the best IRL when I see him and he doesn't believe me.

You'll never know because pics/videos are different from what people see IRL in motion. I tried it with my currycel buddy who also browses PSL and he looks different in every single pic he sends me, but overall he looks the best IRL when I see him and he doesn't believe me.
yeah its so fucking weird.
i see my face from far away i literally look utter subhuman but not in close range, some people call me cute but some people call me ugly..

yeah its so fucking weird.
i see my face from far away i literally look utter subhuman but not in close range, some people call me cute but some people call me ugly..
It's the opposite for me. I look like a subhuman when I look in the mirror from up close but when I see myself in the mirror from at least 5ft away, I see a FHWR mogging machine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
put your zygomatic arch(not temporal) between sliding door and measure the gap with rular
IT's meeeeh for sure, not the best way t calculate it, i got smth like 0.58, but certainly below ngl in reality

IT's meeeeh for sure, not the best way t calculate it, i got smth like 0.58, but certainly below ngl in reality
0.58 ES ratio? how much bizygomatic width?

0.58 ES ratio? how much bizygomatic width?
i've got 12 cm for 7 cm IPD. the only thing that i'm certain since it's easier to measurate is that i have an IPD between 68 to 70

holy shit im 15cm for 6.5cm IPD bro, how can you be hugh skull if you have 12cm, its currycel tier..
i dont think you measured it well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 656
it's over becosue most of the people mog me in the photos.

it's over becosue most of the people mog me in the photos.
Just shittylightingmaxx. I found that I look the best in dim lighting.

holy shit im 15cm for 6.5cm IPD bro, how can you be hugh skull if you have 12cm, its currycel tier..
That's a Barrett tier bizygomatic

i've got 12 cm for 7 cm IPD. the only thing that i'm certain since it's easier to measurate is that i have an IPD between 68 to 70
Your bizygo is probs about 14 cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
as i said it's hard to tell ngl, only the ipd i'm sure; it's probably in the range of 12 to 14 cm. If anyone knows how to calculate it with paint ...

That's a Barrett tier bizygomatic

Your bizygo is probs about 14 cm
im asian lol so yeah.

i think barrett has shit ES ratio too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Wait, do u have a 0,58 ES ratio???

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Deleted member 656
Just shittylightingmaxx. I found that I look the best in dim lighting.
no lighting for your face, true chad looks good in all lights

Wait, do u have a 0,58 ES ratio???
nah probably below, it's hard to measurate it well. But certainly in the 0.5 range

• +1
  • +1
About .45

No he doesn't. Probs about .50
have you a way to measurate it with paint ? the only thing that i know with it is doing ratio, not straight line calculating

• +1
About .45

No he doesn't. Probs about .50

Wel, if he got a 70mm IPD, and a 12cm byzygos, its 0,58 , in theory he should appear as a wider set of eyes than me.

• +1
have you a way to measurate it with paint ? the only thing that i know with it is doing ratio, not straight line calculating
idk about painting

• +1
Wel, if he got a 70mm IPD, and a 12cm byzygos, its 0,58 , in theory he should appear as a wider set of eyes than me.
i have probably more than 12 cm byzigo, but the IPD is it 68-70 mm as far as i know

• +1
ive got about 0.433 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
its fucking over for asiancels.
Tbh Di Caprio is probably in that range. 63 mm IPD with a bizygo around 14.75 mark.

Yeah I know how to take the measurements

12 cm bizygomatic is infantile. He's measured wrong. I've seen his face and it's about 14. 13 would be like bottom 2% of adult males. 12 is way off.

Tbh Di Caprio is probably in that range. 63 mm IPD with a bizygo around 14.75 mark.

12 cm bizygomatic is infantile. He's measured wrong. I've seen his face and it's about 14. 13 would be like bottom 2% of adult males. 12 is way off.

Yeah he just dont know how to measure it.

• +1
Keep in mind Chico is 14 cm and Barrett is 15 cm. That 1 cm is the difference between average width and uber width.

dicaprio doesnt look like that when he was young tho. idk why.

• +1

what about my IPD iyo ?

• +1
Measure mine
6D55813C D0C9 4BCD A86E 5E0143685E45

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
042-043 as of now.
BfxmjJp

Dunno if I should bother lookamaxing with that es ratio tbh.

erect sex ratio

Yeah sub 5 inches seems a bit small. I believe the average zygo width is 5.1ish

how did you measure well your byzigo ?
You take photo.
Go photo shop and use ruler.
You don't really need true meausrment in cm.
It's a fucking ratio

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 3043
Yeah sub 5 inches seems a bit small. I believe the average zygo width is 5.1ish
it varies by country. its often 13cm to 14cm.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
it varies by country. its often 13cm to 14cm.
Nice I guessed close. Mine is around that range. 5.5 inches to be exact, but it may be due to bloat.

Nice I guessed close. Mine is around that range. 5.5 inches to be exact, but it may be due to bloat.
its good number. you will not be skullmogged and not look bloated liek me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205