What is your ethnicity?

D

Deleted member 6538

Ascended. Wish you all luck
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Posts
16,091
Reputation
41,307
I'm half Turkroach and half Cyka Blyat, what about you niggers?
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 5912
half Lebanese half american
 
Scottish/,British
 
I’m a nigga aka i’m black
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and balding17yomanletcel
Turkoseph broseph.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6538
3765 2
 
American/Russian
 
Says nationality, asks for ethnicities mkay lel
Russian/Polish/Tatar
But tl:dr I always say I am Russian. Also I wasn't born in any of those countries so you still don't know my nationality, mirin?
 
Last edited:
My English is shit tier ngl
 
half turkish balkan (i look white but slightly ethnic)
 
Asian
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
north caucasian
 
Half Curry Half Gook.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
Balkan,Dinaric,Mediterranean

I was literally borned to be tall
And yet,Iam a midget:feelsbadman::feelscry:
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5912
Full blooded Chad
 
HALF CURRY AND HALF CHOPSTICKS, ARE YOU MIRIN SON?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep
white mix n spanish
 

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
31
Crimx991
Crimx991
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
22
Views
71
mangotimer
mangotimer
jp212
Replies
50
Views
143
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla
Crimx991
Replies
13
Views
78
Crimx991
Crimx991
GuyFromSingapore
Replies
56
Views
343
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top