What is your experience with minoxidil?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Is it worth it? What side effects does it have?

Used it on my eyebrows for months and it worked great.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and MaghrebGator
Used it on my eyebrows for months and it worked great.
I want to grow a small spot in my beard that still hasn't grown like the other side.

How does it work on eyebrows, does it grow new hair or only old fallen hair?

Is it worth it? What side effects does it have?
Depends on your pheno and genetics. Generally speaking, genetically superior specimens always have thicker eyebrows and lashes (dimorphic trait as well). Certain phenotypes (Meds, pajeets) tend to have more visible lashes due to naturally having a darker colouring. I personally have tried 50mg minox for beard growth. It worked.

• +1
Reactions: Azy100x
Are you wanting to grow your beard out to prepare for ISIS boot camp? You don’t want to look like a beta next to other future martyrs

Depends on your pheno and genetics. Generally speaking, genetically superior specimens always have thicker eyebrows and lashes (dimorphic trait as well). Certain phenotypes (Meds, pajeets) tend to have more visible lashes due to naturally having a darker colouring. I personally have tried 50mg minox for beard growth. It worked.
But does it grow new hair or only regrow hair that has fallen?

Im nafri so i have no problems with my eyebrows :feelsgood:

I want to grow a small spot in my beard that still hasn't grown like the other side.

How does it work on eyebrows, does it grow new hair or only old fallen hair?
For beards and hair on the top of your head I don't have much knowledge on. But for my eyebrows I would get either cotton swabs or pads and apply it twice a day. I would grow baby hairs above and on the side of my eyebrows. I eventually stopped and got my eyebrows/ face threaded.

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
But does it grow new hair or only regrow hair that has fallen?

Im nafri so i have no problems with my eyebrows :feelsgood:
It grows hair where the follicles exist. No follicles = no growth. Also, around 70% of minox gains fall off after you stop applying it daily.

• +1
Are you wanting to grow your beard out to prepare for ISIS boot camp? You don’t want to look like a beta next to other future martyrs
great joke dude

It grows hair where the follicles exist. No follicles = no growth. Also, around 70% of minox gains fall off after you stop applying it daily.
For beards and hair on the top of your head I don't have much knowledge on. But for my eyebrows I would get either cotton swabs or pads and apply it twice a day. I would grow baby hairs above and on the side of my eyebrows. I eventually stopped and got my eyebrows/ face threaded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and St.TikTokcel
how do you keep them after?

What do you want to use it for

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I’m using foam minoxidil rn

Getting pretty solid results

• Love it
What do you want to use it for
A small part of my beard that hasn't grown like the other side.

And maybe for my head but i don't care that much

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm