What is your experience with Modafinil

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
My problem is that my energy level goes up and down a lot. Caffeine seems to give me a short term boost but then my energy crashes again. My goal is to have more energy for social interactions and be more productive. My current protocol of caffeine + Phenibut is working really well, but I want to see if I can improve it even more. What is your experience with Moda? Can I dose it 100 mg everyday? Would I stack it with caffeine or cut the caffeine?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I didn't feel anything from it

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14274
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
I didn't feel anything from it
I have tried Adrafanil and didn't feel anything from it. Wondering if it's related to the fact that it's a pro drug that's broken down in the liver and not being converted to enough Moda in your system. i know adderall mogs the hell of Moda but it has a different purpose; it makes me motivated and productive but too jittery to talk to people. I need something that provides energy but doesn't make you too stimulated and increases cortisol like Adderall. I've noticed Ephedrine seems to be good, but not sure if I can dose it everyday?

Works great for me (focus + cutting distractions) but I only take it once a week, about 60-100mg.

It doesn't really give me more energy, just more focus and concentration.

• +1
Works great for me (focus + cutting distractions) but I only take it once a week, about 60-100mg.

It doesn't really give me more energy, just more focus and concentration.
Maybe this is due to being more awake? Do you find yourself feeling tired on it?

yeah I still get tired eventually on Modafinil, I even nap on it

• +1
it's good for focus and also makes me more talkative idk.

it's just over for adhdCELS
All you get is tax from these medications

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 756