What is your eye colour (brown eyes only)

Eye colour

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Final part of my poll
Screenshot 2022 08 29 011314

Blue eye section

Hazel eye section

oops, I responded in the wrong eye colour section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 17791
any t30 streetshitters like me here?

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 17791
Nigga I got T60 😭

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Nigga I got T60 😭
although we niggas can cope by saying eye area matters more than the colour,deep down we know ballou and chico would mog with a10 eyes and meeks would still be in prison with T50

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Tallooksmaxxer, Broly and 2 others
although we niggas can cope by saying eye are matters more than the colour,deep down we know ballou and chico would mog with a10 eyes and meeks would still be in prison with T50
it is what it is:feelsrope:

Descarga 30

What category are these? @8PSLcel

• Woah
Brutal genetic recombination pill. My dad has green eyes both my siblings have really light brown eyes but I inherit my moms T500 eyes at least her eye shape is top tier so she can pull it off unlike me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20835
Brutal genetic recombination pill. My dad has green eyes both my siblings have really light brown eyes but I inherit my moms T500 eyes at least her eye shape is top tier so she can pull it off unlike me
For you, what is the form of top tier eyes?

• Woah
Jfl aren't they all the same? The only difference I can see is light and dark brown but that's literally it.

Amber eyes are really pretty though, and my Oneitis has them too.

Also, "hazel" eyes don't exist, I know because my father has them, it's either a shade of green or brown people can't really figure out so they lump all into one category.

You should also make a thread like this for green and grey eyes tbh

• Hmm...
For you, what is the form of top tier eyes?
Good pfl postive canthal tilt long eyelashes good ipd good straight orbitals deepset little upper eyelid exposure

You can just tell if an eye area is good within two seconds of seeing one mentally

• Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Jfl aren't they all the same? The only difference I can see is light and dark brown but that's literally it.

Amber eyes are really pretty though, and my Oneitis has them too.

Also, "hazel" eyes don't exist, I know because my father has them, it's either a shade of green or brown people can't really figure out so they lump all into one category.

You should also make a thread like for green and grey eyes tbh
I just lumped everything in the second category as 'hazel'
Screenshot 2022 08 29 011314

My three threads have all the eye colour types on the image.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Good pfl postive canthal tilt long eyelashes good ipd good straight orbitals deepset little upper eyelid exposure

You can just tell if an eye area is good within two seconds of seeing one mentally
can you give an example?if you post a picture of de poot wallah i will bomb your house

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
I just lumped everything in the second category as 'hazel'
View attachment 1842358

My three threads have all the eye colour types on the image.
Make a dedicated green and grey thread please, I hold a big personal grudge toward the colour "hazel" for some reason :lasereyes:

• JFL
Make a dedicated green and grey thread please, I hold a big personal grudge toward the colour "hazel" for some reason :lasereyes:

:feelswah:

How about I further divide up the eye colour categories once I compile all the results into a single data set? You'll have, blue, grey, green etc there.

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
can you give an example?if you post a picture of de poot wallah i will bomb your house
Nah nigga I’m anti depoot as well 💀💀. But idk how to describe it or give an example you can just tell when u see one

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Final part of my poll
View attachment 1842336

Blue eye section

Hazel eye section
T50 bug eyes master race

• JFL

what is your pfl :what:

• Woah
20220829 042611

• So Sad
T07.

• +1
None of these really look like mine. It's in-between T10 and T17. It's more hazel than anything.

• Woah
You mean it's a bit greenish?
Very slightly. In the sun it looks green. Naturally it looks light brown. If I were to invent another category for these eyes I'd make a T18 for myself.

• +1
dark blue

• Woah
My eyes are like that.

They can look pretty green in more artificial lighting but are more light brown in the sun.
I've read some eye-related stuff on this forum and all I have seen is people with brown eyes coping on an immense level for their darker phenotype. It's pathetic, really.
I feel bad for them, they should make peace with whatever looks they were born with. Eye lenses are a big sign of anxiety of one's looks.
Thankfully I like my eyes and have no reason to talk shit about it to people.

• Woah
My grandfather had a10s. I have brown:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
I've read some eye-related stuff on this forum and all I have seen is people with brown eyes coping on an immense level for their darker phenotype. It's pathetic, really.
I feel bad for them, they should make peace with whatever looks they were born with. Eye lenses are a big sign of anxiety of one's looks.
Thankfully I like my eyes and have no reason to talk shit about it to people.
I'm not happy with my eye colour tbh. I'm trying to lighten them up.

My grandfather had a10s. I have brown:feelswhy::feelswhy:
absolutely brutal.

Jfl at having A10 eyes and deciding to reproduce with a browneyecel. Jfl at throwing away such a good eye colour.

I'm not happy with my eye colour tbh. I'm trying to lighten them up.
Coping.
Eye colour doesn't matter nearly as much as you think. On women light eyes matter quite a bit, but on men both look good if you've already got a Euro phenotype.

North Pontid
This is my phenotype. Notice how the eyes aren't exactly blue or brown. It's because there's a 50/50 split on it. Basically an Eastern North Atlantid = North Pontid.

Be happy with what you've got, and improve upon the things that truly matter.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 22126
Depends on the lighting.

These are pics of my eye and they're all quite different
Screenshot 20221027 135423 Gallery
Screenshot 20221027 135435 Gallery
Screenshot 20221027 135449 Gallery

• Woah
Coping.
Eye colour doesn't matter nearly as much as you think. On women light eyes matter quite a bit, but on men both look good if you've already got a Euro phenotype.

View attachment 1924528 This is my phenotype. Notice how the eyes aren't exactly blue or brown. It's because there's a 50/50 split on it. Basically an Eastern North Atlantid = North Pontid.

Be happy with what you've got, and improve upon the things that truly matter.
I'd rather have blue eyes and I'm going to try all methods to get them.

Depends on the lighting.

These are pics of my eye and they're all quite different
View attachment 1924526View attachment 1924527View attachment 1924529
brutal lighting pill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan and LiteralCaucasian
I'd rather have blue eyes and I'm going to try all methods to get them.
Your funeral. You'll be seen as a guy with anxiety problems. People will look at your old images and will be shocked every time. That's assuming you don't get blinded by the surgeries and such.
Don't cope, be better than that.

• Hmm...
Your funeral. You'll be seen as a guy with anxiety problems. People will look at your old images and will be shocked every time. That's assuming you don't get blinded by the surgeries and such.
Don't cope, be better than that.
How is it a cope?

I've realised just how much better I'd look with light blue

How is it a cope?

I've realised just how much better I'd look with light blue
How do you look like? Are you European? If you're one of the ethnic types then I'll have to say that this is a gargantuan cope.

• JFL
My eyes are like that.

They can look pretty green in more artificial lighting but are more light brown in the sun.

ocean blue?
I guess you could say that but really I just say dark blue

• Woah
How do you look like? Are you European? If you're one of the ethnic types then I'll have to say that this is a gargantuan cope.
I'm an Anglo saxon. I've morphed my pics to have blue eyes, They mog hard.

Similar feel to this
Fc161a604c9b32492261a169d6200d7d

I'm an Anglo saxon. I've morphed my pics to have blue eyes, They mog hard.

Similar feel to this
View attachment 1924554
If you're an Anglo then you've got nothing to fear. If anything, if you're from the Southwest bits of England then you'll be seen as more desirable since brown eyes are much more rare there. Obviously I don't know you IRL and such but I feel like you shouldn't obsess over something so mild.
Go to the GYM, shave, get a haircut, but don't change things that make you truly "you".

• Woah
If you're an Anglo then you've got nothing to fear. If anything, if you're from the Southwest bits of England then you'll be seen as more desirable since brown eyes are much more rare there. Obviously I don't know you IRL and such but I feel like you shouldn't obsess over something so mild.
Go to the GYM, shave, get a haircut, but don't change things that make you truly "you".
Okay.

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
although we niggas can cope by saying eye area matters more than the colour,deep down we know ballou and chico would mog with a10 eyes and meeks would still be in prison with T50
I would be meeks with a10s color is halo shape is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 17791