What is your eye colour (hazel eyes only)

Eye colour

• Total voters
I want pink eyes and a cat tail and ears. So Your looksmaxxing goals isn't that strange to me.

I'm pretty sure some people actually have purple eyes, it's just very rare.
its called alexandrias genesis and no one on earth has purple or pink eyes it's not supported by the genetic code onyl albinos have it but it's not an actual purple and liz taylors was just a dark blue and used lighting tricks
also after i get purple eyes ill give u the clinic and specific instructions on what to tell them and the specific hue for pink

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
its called alexandrias genesis and no one on earth has purple or pink eyes it's not supported by the genetic code onyl albinos have it but it's not an actual purple and liz taylors was just a dark blue and used lighting tricks
also after i get purple eyes ill give u the clinic and specific instructions on what to tell them and the specific hue for pink
Purple eyes would be a massive hailo fuark

Dad has black eyes and mom has hazel eyes
fucking crazy how my mom had light blue eyes and dad has dark brown eyes and i get this shit eye area with dark green hazel fuck this bs u chad stop moggin on me

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
A50 my color

I think it's like A55
maybe

Why you hide the clinic until after it's done?

• Woah
T50, I wouldn’t change it. Only shape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Cool

what would you change about your eyes?
The shape. It’s too big. And buggy. I would like vertically narrow eyes and more deepset.

• Hmm...
The shape. It’s too big. And buggy. I would like vertically narrow eyes and more deepset.
I want bigger eyes so they become anime tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Gengar
I want bigger eyes so they become anime tier
Everyone tells me my eyes are big but it’s a failo. Men are supposed to have vertically narrow eyes.

• Hmm...
Everyone tells me my eyes are big but it’s a failo. Men are supposed to have vertically narrow eyes.
eyes like this are ideal
A697EE0C 5F0D 4E79 94DE 591ABCDC5610

They’re vertically narrow. So they’re not big.
they're vertically huge in absolute terms. They're like three times the size of a normal eye

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
is T20 failo?

• Hmm...
This is part two of the census on eye colour for this forum.

View attachment 1842326

Blue eye section

Brown eye section
B15C83DB 9EBF 4B09 8577 05FBB40A5D1D
I’d say d30 but not exact on which one (bad judgement)

• Woah
the best eye colors :
3yellow
2purple
1white

• Hmm...