What is your favourite anime?

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Title tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
generic answer but attack on titan, mainly like the idea of determinism and enjoy the necessary evil concept in shows

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Yashchandra
generic answer but attack on titan, mainly like the idea of determinism and enjoy the necessary evil concept in shows
everything after chapter 125 in the manga was shit tbh idk how you can like the series after that fuckery

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Clark69, croww and 2 others
everything after chapter 125 in the manga was shit tbh idk how you can like the series after that fuckery
I'm spoiled out of my mind so I already know what happens but I'm still 'anime only' for what it's worth. I think I will still enjoy it overall even with a bad ending since the rest has been great

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15004
I'm spoiled out of my mind so I already know what happens but I'm still 'anime only' for what it's worth. I think I will still enjoy it overall even with a bad ending since the rest has been great
well wait for it and tell me what you think after the series is over cuz the manga after 125 was an absolute disaster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeruel, Kyff, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
FMAB, Gintama, Naruto, Code Geass, Berserk(manga) and many more, there are lots of good anime that you just can't choose only one as your favourite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15004
well wait for it and tell me what you think after the series is over cuz the manga after 125 was an absolute disaster
AOT SPOILERS FOR ANIME ONLY
I know that eren gets decapitated by mikasa and he wipes out most of the world before he goes out, and that he has a colossal titan form. :Comfy:

FMAB, Gintama, Naruto, Code Geass, Berserk(manga) and many more, there are lots of good anime that you just can't choose only one as your favourite
yeah Naruto is an amazing series and I love your avi too. How many anime and manga have you watched and read?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yashchandra
AOT SPOILERS FOR ANIME ONLY
I know that eren gets decapitated by mikasa and he wipes out most of the world before he goes out, and that he has a colossal titan form. :Comfy:
and you still like the series after that travesty??

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Naruto or bleach.

Berserk would be there if there was anime, but berserk is manga only

No homo I like jojo too
Mirin tho bleach is questionable

Do you not know that Berserk has an anime or are you doing the thing where Berserk fans say there is no anime cuz its CGI garbage:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
Mirin tho bleach is questionable

Do you not know that Berserk has an anime or are you doing the thing where Berserk fans say there is no anime cuz its CGI garbage:lul:
bleach is good, but it did die off at the end.

I did not watch anime because episodes are not being made lmao

I see so you know the end result but not what happens leading up to it
Yes,
if he lets his gaurd down because it's her I'd be fine with it
if it's not what happens I would be disappointed but I'd still say it's a good show overall. They already fucked up with the time travel mechanic in regards to Eren influencing grisha but not actually influencing him which made the scene less significant

bleach is good, but it did die off at the end.

I did not watch anime because episodes are not being made lmao
i never could get into bleach tbh

dude there actually are two whole berserk anime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
Yes,
if he lets his gaurd down because it's her I'd be fine with it
if it's not what happens I would be disappointed but I'd still say it's a good show overall. They already fucked up with the time travel mechanic in regards to Eren influencing grisha but not actually influencing him which made the scene less significant
ah nvm that means you dont know what happened leading up to the finale from ch 126.If you could enjoy it, good for you tbh at least you made the most out of your watching experience(y)

• JFL

they do not cover entire series, only a part.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
they do not cover entire series, only a part.
i know but did you like them? my friend tell me the 2016 was trash cuz of CGI fuckery and ive seen some of the stuff on youtube but that the 1997 one was good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
i know but did you like them? my friend tell me the 2016 was trash cuz of CGI fuckery and ive seen some of the stuff on youtube but that the 1997 one was good
1997 one is good yeah, I have never seen the animes though. Only read manga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and infidel hunter
FMAB, Made in Abyss, Steins gate

Pretty normie choices but I've watched hundreds of shows and my opinion hasn't changed

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 15004
Monster, slow ride.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Moggable, Yashchandra and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yashchandra
FMAB, Made in Abyss, Steins gate

Pretty normie choices but I've watched hundreds of shows and my opinion hasn't changed
legit my fav anime is Naruto unironically and I have watched hundreds of anime too nothing wrong with a "basic" answer(y)
Monster, slow ride.
have you read the entire AOT manga?? I thought Monster was pretty slow but I'll finish the series, was on episode 57 with that bodyguard guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived

2nd ones art style sucks. So dnw

legit my fav anime is Naruto unironically and I have watched hundreds of anime too nothing wrong with a "basic" answer(y)

have you read the entire AOT manga?? I thought Monster was pretty slow but I'll finish the series, was on episode 57 with that bodyguard guy
Started reading the manga and then lost interest after about 40 chapters. That was over a year ago and I have not watched any anime, read any manga, or watched any kind of series/movie since then

Last edited:
I’m not sure I agree, this fight was definitely larger scale it seemed, movie was still good tho.
Yeah it’s kind of overkill at the same time

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter
I liked welcome to the NHK. Saw someone recommend it like 7-8 years ago on some pseudo-incel reddit forum.

In general anime is cringe and promotes homosexual behavior but that one was pretty cool.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
yeah Naruto is an amazing series and I love your avi too. How many anime and manga have you watched and read?
I have watched more than 30 anime series and I don't read manga that much but Vagabond, Berserk, Grand blue, Chainsaw man, Kingdom and Monster are masterpieces and worth reading tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 15004
Code geass | Otanix Amino

• +1
Reactions: Yashchandra
I have watched more than 30 anime series and I don't read manga that much but Vagabond, Berserk, Grand blue, Chainsaw man, Kingdom and Monster are masterpieces and worth reading tbh
Holy fuck Grand Blue and Kingdom are some of my favourite manga, did not expect to find a Kingdom reader on this place:love:

But yes you should definitely check out some other stuff, I mainly read manga these days, better than anime IMO

Check out Golden Kamiu(first 20 chapters are slow-ish) and Slam Dunk you'll love them!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12189 and Yashchandra
I liked welcome to the NHK. Saw someone recommend it like 7-8 years ago on some pseudo-incel reddit forum.

In general anime is cringe and promotes homosexual behavior but that one was pretty cool.
Why do you think that??

• JFL
Holy fuck Grand Blue and Kingdom are some of my favourite manga, did not expect to find a Kingdom reader on this place:love:

But yes you should definitely check out some other stuff, I mainly read manga these days, better than anime IMO

Check out Golden Kamiu(first 20 chapters are slow-ish) and Slam Dunk you'll love them!!
Yep, Grand blue is really hilarious, one of the best in comedy genre for sure and Kingdom is so good man, just love the strategies and insane battle IQ of the Generals, especially Kanki( the most DarkTriadmaxxed character ngl). Any more manga recommendations?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and Deleted member 15004
Yeah it’s kind of overkill at the same time
Might be my bias for tengen showing, the show has its faults but it has some damn good character design, motivation

Yep, Grand blue is really hilarious, one of the best in comedy genre for sure and Kingdom is so good man, just love the strategies and insane battle IQ of the Generals, especially Kanki( the most DarkTriadmaxxed character ngl). Any more manga recommendations?
haha Kanki is my favourite or one of my favourite characters from Kingdom, Riboku is a mogger too. Kanki is based low-inhib dark triad beast , it's always insanely exciting whenever he shows up on the page, you always know he's going to do something incredible to the enemy forces or even his own allies haha

Of course I do! Check out the suggestions I gave you.

If you want to read a funny manga, check out Hinamatsuri. It's about this psychic girl that gets adopted by this Yakuza member and they do all sorts of funny things together, it's like the funniest manga I've ever read

Haikyuu is also a manga I would like to recommend to you. It's a sports manga about these kids playing volleyball (in Japan obv) and their highschool journeys, it's really exhilirating.

Also check out Spirit Circle. It's a short manga I think like 50 chapters that is about these two people, one guy and one girl that have lived multiple lifetimes and the story of their reincarnations. Idk it's hard to explain but it's solid. It's like adventure/fantasy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Landorus and Yashchandra
Death note

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 13787
One piece, without a doubt chapter 1044 is gonna be hype. Luffy’s true devil fruit ability (spoiler) mythical zoan devil fruit sun god nika
The latest chapters seem to be pretty good, overall the series is max a 7/10 tho too many bad arcs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ✿👍col