What is your favourite film?

tänker faktiskt göra en liten manga collection eftersom min rum är rätt så tom, men vet inte ännu
Testa lite Dostojevskij om du är nyfiken på att börja läsa.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Eyes wide shut by jewrick

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
ive met the devil / fight club / nightcrawler

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
lol trainspotting. loser hipster faggot.

jfl i didnt really care abt the plot or all the things behind the film and the lore, i just enjoyed watching a mentally insane guy murder people
seems honest

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
One of these

Se7en and Taxi Driver

• Love it
jacob's ladder :hnghn:

lol trainspotting. loser hipster faggot.
nigga stop picking on me i did nothing to you just asked for your top films. im not that quite old to see a lot of films and at least i have my own concern about films. I wonder how many 17 years old watch anything far from spiderman or some cuck netflix movies

• +1
clowork orage

• +1
These are the two best films ever made:
  • Alien
  • The Thing

The point of films is to feel something you won’t feel in day to day life. And what better feeling/ genre than Horror.
I personally like Sci-fi a lot, and the idea of Aliens is my favourite, because they have a high likelihood of existing.

I also like adventure films, but specifically when you are searching for a hidden treasure/city lost to time, nobody having set foot there in 100s-1000s of years. Left untouched

Films where people are 1000s of kilometres away from civilisation, where there’s a foreign entity with them, whether it be in the middle of Antarctica or deep in Space.

I have watched 1000+ films in my lifetime. These are some I want to watch, and have watched that I really rate:
  • Outer Banks (Tv Show, but very recommended)
  • Lone Survivor
  • Society of the Snow
  • Shutter Island
  • Alien
  • The Thing
  • Indiana Jones films
  • Jackie Chan films
  • Uncharted
  • Lost City of Z
  • Cast Away
  • Jurassic Park films
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • The Revenant
  • The Shining
  • The Life of Pi
  • In the Heart of the Sea
  • Jungle
  • Against the Ice
  • Iceman
  • and few more...

I really loved Cast Away. That desolate feeling of solitude is actually liberating. Being at one with nature is stronger than any attachment we might have to the comforts of society

Recently watched the Equalizer films, and The Shawshank Redemption again. They were all good, but the Equalizer films despite being good don't fit with what I like of being far away from civilization.

I LOVE war films too. Because they also are not in busy cities etc. Recently watched the film U-571.. really liked that.

Going to watch Lone Survivor tonight :popcorn:!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 14vic
These are the two best films ever made:
  • Alien
  • The Thing

The point of films is to feel something you won’t feel in day to day life. And what better feeling/ genre than Horror.
I personally like Sci-fi a lot, and the idea of Aliens is my favourite, because they have a high likelihood of existing.

I also like adventure films, but specifically when you are searching for a hidden treasure/city lost to time, nobody having set foot there in 100s-1000s of years. Left untouched

Films where people are 1000s of kilometres away from civilisation, where there’s a foreign entity with them, whether it be in the middle of Antarctica or deep in Space.

I have watched 1000+ films in my lifetime. These are some I want to watch, and have watched that I really rate:
  • Outer Banks (Tv Show, but very recommended)
  • Lone Survivor
  • Society of the Snow
  • Shutter Island
  • Alien
  • The Thing
  • Indiana Jones films
  • Jackie Chan films
  • Uncharted
  • Lost City of Z
  • Cast Away
  • Jurassic Park films
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • The Revenant
  • The Shining
  • The Life of Pi
  • In the Heart of the Sea
  • Jungle
  • Against the Ice
  • Iceman
  • and few more...

I really loved Cast Away. That desolate feeling of solitude is actually liberating. Being at one with nature is stronger than any attachment we might have to the comforts of society

Recently watched the Equalizer films, and The Shawshank Redemption again. They were all good, but the Equalizer films despite being good don't fit with what I like of being far away from civilization.

I LOVE war films too. Because they also are not in busy cities etc. Recently watched the film U-571.. really liked that.

Going to watch Lone Survivor tonight :popcorn:!
i want to go deep into the sci-fi genre, bookmarked!

• Love it
Reactions: greycel

• +1
Cars 2

• Love it
Reactions: greycel and 14vic
Mysterious skin

• +1
Interstellar mogs

• Love it
A Silent Voice
Shit movie tbh. It's mostly more of a "filming random things" movie. Plus the anime world is supposed to be bluepilled, not blackpilled like the movie.
It's full of propaganda and illuminati symbolism, too
Captura de Tela 2024 03 23 as 113530
Captura de Tela 2024 03 23 as 003443
Captura de Tela 2024 03 23 as 003119
Captura de Tela 2024 03 23 as 003054

Telltale sign something is garbage and should not be consumed.

Shit movie tbh. It's mostly more of a "filming random things" movie. Plus the anime world is supposed to be bluepilled, not blackpilled like the movie.
It's full of propaganda and illuminati symbolism, too
View attachment 3098568View attachment 3098596View attachment 3098597View attachment 3098598View attachment 3098599
Telltale sign something is garbage and should not be consumed.
Jfl if ur actually believing this, its a good movie with a great story and plot twist, idgaf if shoyas mom got blacked :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and IAMNOTANINCEL
i want to go deep into the sci-fi genre, bookmarked!
Btw just finished Lone Survivor
And ALSO 12 Years a Slave

Both incredible films

Lone survivor is very recommended if you like action. Unlike other army films, this one has a clear storyline.. unlike films like Black Hawk Down where there is non-stop chaos/ gunfire, hard to follow plot

12 Years a Slave.. I don’t even need to explain how good of a film this is. Reviews speak for themselves. Top tier acting

Papillon (2017) was insane. In my top 20 films of ALL TIME. Similar vibe to Shawshank Redemption but way more brutal
Need to watch the 1973 one soon

• +1
American Psycho

The devil's advocate

Btw just finished Lone Survivor
And ALSO 12 Years a Slave

Both incredible films

Lone survivor is very recommended if you like action. Unlike other army films, this one has a clear storyline.. unlike films like Black Hawk Down where there is non-stop chaos/ gunfire, hard to follow plot

12 Years a Slave.. I don’t even need to explain how good of a film this is. Reviews speak for themselves. Top tier acting

Papillon (2017) was insane. In my top 20 films of ALL TIME. Similar vibe to Shawshank Redemption but way more brutal
Need to watch the 1973 one soon
will watch Lone survivor today!

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
A Serbian Film