What is your height and how do you feel about it

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
6 ft here and I'm accepting it from now.Even though taller is better.Im done very likely.But it's okay.Because I feel good with my height and actually tallish at times.
What is your height and how do you feel running around the planet at that height.😊
Genuinely intrested my brothers😊

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
5ft 10. I don't mind too much as I'm taller than 90% of foids anyway.

I am 7'2 and I am a gook

giphy.gif

5'10.5
Wish I was 6'1

5'10" , its ok i guess, i am more concerned about frame.

6'5 with 3/10 face, would trade 2 inches for 2 points iny my face. Anyway i dont remember being height mogged, but i being face moged all the time, and it hurts.

5'10" , its ok i guess, i am more concerned about frame.
Yeah 5ft 10 is definitely ok.Now it's all frame or nothing
6'5 with 3/10 face, would trade 2 inches for 2 points iny my face. Anyway i dont remember being height mogged, but i being face moged all the time, and it hurts.
Damn 6 ft 5 my man.thats very tall bra but not worth alot without average face

5’ 11 and I feel fine. Sure I could slay much easier if I was 6’3 but I’m just greateful that I have a decent face and a liveable height

5,6 feel pretty shit about it but what can ya do. Gonna try grow with drugs bit doubt it'll work. I'll still feel much better knowing I tried.
Fortunate to at least have prettyboy potential so I'm gonna get shredded And change my style to prettyboy. Height isn't as important then.

Being 6"1 in curry land gives me a huge height advantage against other currycels and chadpreets, i mog 99.9% of my population

5,6 feel pretty shit about it but what can ya do. Gonna try grow with drugs bit doubt it'll work. I'll still feel much better knowing I tried.
Fortunate to at least have prettyboy potential so I'm gonna get shredded And change my style to prettyboy. Height isn't as important then.
Yeah you have to work on everything else at that height or your done.good luck😉
Being 6"1 in curry land gives me a huge height advantage against other currycels and chadpreets, i mog 99.9% of my population
Holy fuck I Am truly jelly.I always wanted to go there to mog everyone😢.6 ft 1 god height curry.Dayum
5’ 11 and I feel fine. Sure I could slay much easier if I was 6’3 but I’m just greateful that I have a decent face and a liveable height
Hmm yeah thats the way you gotta think or you will Stress out to much.5 ft 11 is definitely doable in many countries

5,11 is doable everywhere unless your below 4-4.5psl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
6'1.5 hope for growing to 6'2. I feel fuckin amazing. there are only 2 dudes taller than me in my class, so not height is not a problem

181cm, i should get to 183 after fixing my apt though

average height where i live is 177cm for males, but that's from online voting so it's probably frauded, according to old statistics it's 175 though

5’11

I’m would like to be taller but it’s no death sentence

181cm, i should get to 183 after fixing my apt though

average height where i live is 177cm for males, but that's from online voting so it's probably frauded, according to old statistics it's 175 though
Sounds good bro I can tell you it's great being 183😊

6'4 here and agree with everything. Although, I would trade 6 inches for 2 face points.

6'1.5 hope for growing to 6'2. I feel fuckin amazing. there are only 2 dudes taller than me in my class, so not height is not a problem
Well you should feel fucking amazing.Your a tall dude living the life
5’11

I’m would like to be taller but it’s no death sentence
Yeah I agree 5 ft 11 is doable.Even in Germany one of the taller countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
5’9 am the tallest in my family

5’7 I only really feel like shit when I’m with foids taller than me cus holy fuck that is cortisol inducing. I give less of a shit with my taller male friends because I know I have a better face than them

5’7 I only really feel like shit when I’m with foids taller than me cus holy fuck that is cortisol inducing. I give less of a shit with my taller male friends because I know I have a better face than them
Yeah this is a big problem of being shorter than average.The fucking taller foids. But dude no one is spared I'm 6 ft and I see tall mothers everyday
5’9 am the tallest in my family
Damn that must be a pretty short family huh

5'9 here, but I fraud to 5'10.
I always felt average until the blackpill, now that I fraud to 5'10 I feel much better.

Well you should feel fucking amazing.Your a tall dude living the life
Living the life? I'm small skuled, high inhib ogre with no social life and forever alone

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Living the life? I'm small skuled, high inhib ogre with no social life and forever alone
Oh okay well atleast you're a tall dude.Thats something I guess

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
6'1 or maybe even 6'2 I don't care much about height now because I am good, in my country people are short, only a few people heightmog me. I have a very good frame too, everyone compliments that lol.

The only thing I care about now is FACE eventhough I have a good face (TOP 10% pretty sure). And my skull is small, I hope it grows a bit honestly.

6'1 or maybe even 6'2 I don't care much about height now because I am good, in my country people are short, only a few people heightmog me. I have a very good frame too, everyone compliments that lol.

The only thing I care about now is FACE eventhough I have a good face (TOP 10% pretty sure). And my skull is small, I hope it grows a bit honestly.
Sounds like chad to me bro

6'1 but I'm 14 so hopefully I'll grow sum more

You're chad then

Sounds like chad to me bro
I don't want to brag because I am social anxiety maxxed (I don't want to even post anything in IG), but kinda Chadlite yes, girls stare me a lot and sometimes compliment me.

I have flaws I want to correcr in the near future.

6’1” in runners I’m 6’2”. Wish I was 6’2” maybe 6’3 seems like the best height because you won’t have too much trouble putting on muscle.

I'm 5'10.Its ok tbh.I've never been told I'm small or anything.

5'11,
I would like to be taller but atleast I can massmog easier.

I'm 5'10.Its ok tbh.I've never been told I'm small or anything.
same but im 5`8, probably cuz almost everyone is a midget in my district

same but im 5`8, probably cuz almost everyone is a midget in my district
5'8 is ok as well but that's starting to push it a bit.Anything over 5'9 is fine assuming the average height of your country according to official stats is 5'9-5-10

im a worthless subhuman at 5 foot 11

5'10", its an ok height. I hope to grow to 5'11" since im already near the end of 16.

5 foot 11 - manlet

6'3 but i wanna be 6'5

5’8 maybe 5’9 if I fix APT.. always think i’ve stunted my growth but taller than my dad..

At least my frame is good and my face has been rated 4-5.5 PSL..