What is your height and your parents height

Girls will never ever say what they actually want, in any context, never listen to their words. They have not a single clue what height is what, part of the reason for that is heightfrauders, girls are walking around thinking you’re 6’2”+ I guarantee it.

Also, never say “nowadays” because shit hasn’t really changed, that’s incel cope. good looking guys do all the fucking, same as it’s always been, same as it always will be.
tbh yeah so many guys are lying about their height its insane
JFL at this guy from my class who claims to be 6'1 and is shorter than me

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Dad: 170 cm
Mom: 167 cm
Me: 179 cm

Paternal Grandfather was 163 cm so I'd say i hit genetic potential and my kids if i ever have them will be set if I ascend with a 5'5 - 5'9 girl.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
dad 174cm
mom 165cm
me 188CM
but me and all of my cousins are 6foot plus(granpa was 6'4) its in all genes:blackpill:

dad 170cm
mom 155cm
me 165 cm

my dad is a hunchback my growth palates already closed

my dad is 163cm
my mom is 144 cm :lul:
I'm 169
never began

Me 5'10
Parents 5'5-5'0
Height comes from the mom's side actually. My mom's mom was actually pretty fucking tall in her youth. My dad was supposedly 6'0 in his prime(with shoes on of course).

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Height comes from the mom's side actually. My mom's mom was actually pretty fucking tall in her youth. My dad was supposedly 6'0 in his prime(with shoes on of course).
My mom's dad was 6'0 so that makes sense.

Me - 6'3
Mom - 5'6
Dad - 5'9

My dad's dad is 6'6, probably a factor.
Damn bro your dad got cucked hard as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
6 foot is short these days, tiktok blackpilled me on height, girls want at least 190cm/6'2 nowadays
Dont worry bro, tiktok inflates height most of the time to a whooping 3-4 inches (even worse than celebs 2 inches rule) . ive seen 5'10 dude lied being 6'2 ( he wrote down 188cm) , 5'9 being 6 feet.......

six fucking feet at 5'9 just lol at tiktok eboys , and the worst thing is people in the comment believed him and saying "owww u look tall <33"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My height is 5ft11 and 1/2 my dad is like 5ft7 and my mum is like 5ft7-5ft8 but I think my dad didn’t reach his genetic potential because some family on his side are tall or average but I haven’t seen my parents in years so that is just a educated guess

tell me down below I’m interested below and please don’t lie and say your all 6ft2 jfl
Am 5'8''

Father is 5'9''
Mother is 5'5''
Her mother (Grandma) 5'7''

We are all malnourished maybe not my grandma but idk

185, 183/168

5'8
5'8 dad
5'6 mom

My height is 5ft11 and 1/2 my dad is like 5ft7 and my mum is like 5ft7-5ft8 but I think my dad didn’t reach his genetic potential because some family on his side are tall or average but I haven’t seen my parents in years so that is just a educated guess

tell me down below I’m interested below and please don’t lie and say your all 6ft2 jfl
5 7 dk my dad so i wont know his height and ive never spoken to my mum for a year now plus i never asked her before