What is your height with shoes in cm

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
Curious to see what height this forum is at with shoes, seems like every mfer here tall af and frauds like 3 inch lifts jfl

I don't know why people always talk about height with shoes on in discussions about height or heightmaxxing since everyone around you wears shoes, but barefoot I'm 183-184 (6'0-6'0.5) depending on the time of the day, and I fraud 190 (6'3) with shoes and lifts. 187.5 cm (6'2) without the shoe heel.
What’s your stack to get that many cm

None, I just wear tall trainers like forces and maxxes. Sometimes booted shoes which add a fair bit tbf.
I’m guessing you’re around 187 or 188 cm barefoot then? Ideal height tbh mirin

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
felt good that i was getting taller for a second then somehow every single fucking Nigger on this website is 185 cms :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
How old are you
17 bro i just started mk677 a month ago and Have been on a protein diet i’m not sure if i’m just having a late growth spurt tho:catch up growth (due to me not eating much from 14-17) and if even ts is actually working and if i will even grow anymore my ulna length calculation says 169 is my predicted adult height i’m already 170 but now im getting scared that i won’t grow anymore😭😭

either way tho i’m happy i have grown and i want to atleast hit 175🙏🙏

187cm barefoot, with shoes + lifts 193cm. Way easier to fraud height during winter though because you can wear boots and add in lifts. Although maybe you could do that during summer also...