What is your ideal way to have a child?

What is your ideal way to have a child?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
@Niko69 was talking about surrogate pregnancy on another thread and said that it would be better than a natural birth because the wife would not need to carry around the baby and that her body wouldn't change.

However, I would prefer it if my future wife experienced regular childbirth (doesn't matter if she needs a C-section or not). God decided what's best and I feel it is best if the beauty of nature just took its toll. I can already picture the smiles on our faces as soon as my wife pushes out our child while she's holding my hands for my support and encouragement.

I would only ever consider surrogacy if my wife wants it that way or has severe infertility problems. It's very expensive and if there's nothing wrong with her fertility-wise why should we waste our money?

Vote in the poll and state why you think your option is the best option if you want kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chadeep, LightSkinNoob and 2 others
@Reckless Turtle You could get an FDS childfree foid :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17872
@Reckless Turtle You could get an FDS childfree foid :feelskek:
Most women in the West are without children by 30. The notion that you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to have sex with a woman while being "childfree" is a meme at this point.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Most women in the West are without children by 30. The notion that you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to have sex with a woman while being "childfree" is a meme at this point.
Meanwhile Chads like Chico, Maher and Noszka have kids by 25. Brutal shit ain't it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane, n0rthface and 1 other person
only from tyler maher's sperm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Little bro if you have infertility problems pls tell me I will help with your wife's pregnancy 😍. What is a bigger Muslim brother if I don't help you . It's all about brotherhood 😍

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 8 others
Bruh who tf is like “yeah i want my child to be born in a test tube” 🤓

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Moggie and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Niko69 was talking about surrogate pregnancy on another thread and said that it would be better than a natural birth because the wife would not need to carry around the baby and that her body wouldn't change.

However, I would prefer it if my future wife experienced regular childbirth (doesn't matter if she needs a C-section or not). God decided what's best and I feel it is best if the beauty of nature just took its toll. I can already picture the smiles on our faces as soon as my wife pushes out our child while she's holding my hands for my support and encouragement.

I would only ever consider surrogacy if my wife wants it that way or has severe infertility problems. It's very expensive and if there's nothing wrong with her fertility-wise why should we waste our money?

Vote in the poll and state why you think your option is the best option if you want kids.

You've got 40k posts on this forum.

I hate to break it to you but you are not going to have kids bro.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, Moggie, SLA and 6 others
I want to have mogger son in next 5 years:chad:

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
I want to have children before I'm 30, get a wife and move away from urban areas and live in a place like this
Panoramica home

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3828, Moggie and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 20056 and Zylk
dreams unless you don't already have like 100k euros
Yes, although that place is my country Argentina, the hard part would be to buy the house

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Moggie
I want to have children before I'm 30, get a wife and move away from urban areas and live in a place like this
View attachment 1742686
That's my ideal life too, but what would be worrying is that most often neighbourhoods like these tend to be majority white and middle-aged/elderly.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Zylk
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Based @Niko69

If i'm married to some hot young tight stacey why am i going to have her carry a baby

That's like buying a lambo and then taking a shit in it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 17872
Based @Niko69

If i'm married to some hot young tight stacey why am i going to have her carry a baby

Would you care about the body changes a woman goes through during pregnancy and after?

I certainly don't, because I love the beauty of nature. My wife would be the same person with the same mind even with a post partum stomach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and currylightskin
Little bro if you have infertility problems pls tell me I will help with your wife's pregnancy 😍. What is a bigger Muslim brother if I don't help you . It's all about brotherhood 😍
My T levels are all good, so my sperm count is strong. It'll be fine.

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Genetic engineering is ideal , or else I breed with Amazonian Nordic woman. If I can't do either I'll be childfree:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
My T levels are all good, so my sperm count is strong. It'll be fine.
Ok then good little brother 😍. Any problem pm me little brother

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Bruh who tf is like “yeah i want my child to be born in a test tube” 🤓

Me.

Option 1: Get normie marriage.
Forced to prioritise looks vs personality in your partner
Have to now share 50/50 in future decision making
Have to shell out for a house, big wedding etc.
You will be working full time to support the family so will have little free time.
Your wife will likely be in her 30s raising risks for autism.
You wont have time to bond or raise your own children.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
If she feels like it she can take your kids away from you forever ontop of taking the majority of your assets that you needed to retire.

Option 2: Get test tube baby.
You can focus on looks and height for your egg donor.
You can hire a young woman to carry the child, for maximum healthy baby.
You keep 100 control over every decision you make.
You can do this later in life when you can spend time with your kids and raise them properly.
Ideal situation is to be semi retired at middle age and have the kid then.
When you can get a nice house with lots of land for activities.
Children grow up as gigamoggers with best influences ( yourself )
Your genetic line is secured for eternity.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Would you care about the body changes a woman goes through during pregnancy and after?

I certainly don't, because I love the beauty of nature. My wife would be the same person with the same mind even with a post partum stomach.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You might be a kind forgiving soul.

But would your wife not care if after some time you lost your job and couldn't find a new one?
Would your wife be forgiving if you went bald and became fat or would she resent you and cheat?
Would you wife have the same opinion of you if you opened up about your insecurities / weaknesses?

Men are naieve.
Women are calculating when it comes to marriage they don't ever have some fantasy about unconditional love.
She will never love you unconditionally.

If she falls, you will rush to pick her up and it will bring you closer
If you fall she might pick you up but she will still lower her opinion of you and it pushes you further apart.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Moggie and Xangsane
Based @Niko69

Son u r not getting a stacey much less young much less tight.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

You might be a kind forgiving soul.

But would your wife not care if after some time you lost your job and couldn't find a new one?
Would your wife be forgiving if you went bald and became fat or would she resent you and cheat?
Would you wife have the same opinion of you if you opened up about your insecurities / weaknesses?

Men are naieve.
Women are calculating when it comes to marriage they don't ever have some fantasy about unconditional love.
She will never love you unconditionally.

If she falls, you will rush to pick her up and it will bring you closer
If you fall she might pick you up but she will still lower her opinion of you and it pushes you further apart.
I'm looksmaxxing and keeping fit to see if I can look the way I do for longer in order to have a happy wife that wouldn't resent me.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
mirin the test tube votes jfl

• JFL
'I'm childfree crotch goblins bad pls give me attention' :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Regular, im def gonna have kids in the next 10 years

• +1
1.rape
2.cumming inside sister's intimate hygiene
3.adoption (Marcus Aurelius)

EDIT: I'm really proud of this comment wish more people saw
@Thompsonz @currylightskin @ropemax @FailedNormieManlet @jim

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
There are a lot of horror stories of women after childbirth.

I would prefer to not risk it. My lifetime attraction to my wife’s body is a lot more important than any amount of money. Besides, in countries like india surrogacy is cheap (under 10k)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos