What is your 'type'?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
Blonde tall and fit aka alica schmidt

Mena short but with big tits and big ass

• Ugh..
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I'd prefer prime 12-14yo, but in this feminist dystopia practically better option is middle-aged 18-22yo

A

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
IMG 6646

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Asian.

Northern Chinese/Korean/Japanese

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
5'1-5'4

borderline anorexic

neotenous

alt but not to the point of being severely mentally ill

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and try2beme
Pretty face
Emo or blonde or latina
Skinny or slim thick
Neotenous face

Cute fairly neutenous face
Big tits
5’4-5’6
Blue eyes
Blonde hair or dyed some nice colour idk

This type:
Stable diffusion xl109
Stable diffusion xl110
Stable diffusion xl111

• Woah
Reactions: Krakowski
Lightskin/mulatta with big ass and thighs

Yerrrrr
Date night
Date night pt 2
Date night 3
Date nights

@Blackgymmax rate ?

Attachments

• IMG_7517.jpeg
    IMG_7517.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Gonthar and exo
Skinny , taller than avg foid , pale but dark skin works too , smallish tits and ass

E9c0654b5fc3c3c1b23b0dd46e36992a41640e6d89935f0e1408d9872923791e

JBs with estrogenic bottoms aka peak fertility

5'6 or taller pawg with dark hair and blue or black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Obese white wahmen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and Kamui
Thick/Curvy
Short Legs/Arms
5ft 4
Doe Eyes
Brunette
Med/Latina Pheno
MTB/HTB (Some Stacey’s are off putting to me)

Thick/Curvy
Short Legs/Arms
5ft 4
Doe Eyes
Brunette
Med/Latina Pheno
MTB/HTB (Some Stacey’s are off putting to me)
What are your thoughts on MENA and HAPA women who look similar to latinas?

MENA women are also ideal as they are Muslim, and I’m Muslim so they would work well with regards to having the same morals in a LTR. But not if they’re wearing a burqa/hijab. That will turn me off in an instant.

HAPA women, I’m not too familiar with, but having a look at some, some of them are decent.

But if I find them cute and I like them as a person, then stuff like ethnicity doesn’t really matter tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Should also note I usually fumble with most Muslim girls, cause I don’t usually approach women, as I’m more used to women approaching me when at the club or bar. So I usually ignore choosing signals by Muslim women (who aren’t as forward with men, and wouldn’t approach as much), cause I just assume if they don’t approach me then they’re not interested.

• +1
MENA women are also ideal as they are Muslim, and I’m Muslim so they would work well with regards to having the same morals in a LTR. But not if they’re wearing a burqa/hijab. That will turn me off in an instant.

HAPA women, I’m not too familiar with, but having a look at some, some of them are decent.

But if I find them cute and I like them as a person, then stuff like ethnicity doesn’t really matter tbh.
I'm a Muslim (white, arab and a bit of black) and my GF is a mulatta (black and Arab) muslim! I'm ring shopping.

Scando-lappid/fenno-nordid/nordid/generally northern euro type with robust facial features. Height is preferably close to mine, and skinny, don't really care about breasts, can be male or female. Blond, ginger, or brown hair. Though frankly I'd settle for a lot, I care much more about personality. I say this as someone of mostly North German and some Scandinavian descent.
Clarity

• Ugh..
Should also note I usually fumble with most Muslim girls, cause I don’t usually approach women, as I’m more used to women approaching me when at the club or bar. So I usually ignore choosing signals by Muslim women (who aren’t as forward with men, and wouldn’t approach as much), cause I just assume if they don’t approach me then they’re not interested.
Club? Bar? You don't practice?

Scando-lappid/fenno-nordid/nordid/generally northern euro type with robust facial features. Height is preferably close to mine, and skinny, don't really care about breasts, can be male or female. Blond, ginger, or brown hair. Though frankly I'd settle for a lot, I care much more about personality. I say this as someone of mostly North German and some Scandinavian descent.
View attachment 2442561View attachment 2442562View attachment 2442558View attachment 2442563View attachment 2442564View attachment 2442565
De poots me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Skinny pale, dark hair tbh

• +1
I'm a Muslim (white, arab and a bit of black) and my GF is a mulatta (black and Arab) muslim! I'm ring shopping.
Nice man. Best of luck with the engagement, and I wish you a happy marriage.

I’m half Kashmiri (from Pakistan side) and half white, but got med pheno so got lucky lol.

• Love it
i'd say athletic 5'9 straight-acting blonde tan twinks with chico face

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
School shoots me
No, he doesn't. People looking like school shooters is one of the most retarded concepts I've ever been exposed to. I am victim of it often.
Stickers

• JFL
Nice man. Best of luck with the engagement, and I wish you a happy marriage.

I’m half Kashmiri (from Pakistan side) and half white, but got med pheno so got lucky lol.
Thank you! I need to give lots of things to her too!

Nice! I've also been told I look med!

3654021 3648617 1694991806649

I assume you get loads of ethnic foids into you? I had lots of darkskin, average looking black women, and south asian and southeast Asian women trying to convince me to date them but I'm not into them unlike MENA, mulatta, asian, lightskin.

Club? Bar? You don't practice?
Nah I’m hella aspie with approaching. Want to get better at it tbf. But I usually just stand somewhere in the club and usually girls just approach tbf. I’m 6ft 1/6ft 2, with med pheno, hairmaxxed, gymmaxxed, and some incels that I met at uni refer to me as gigachad lol. But I just got a mental block with approaching girls tbf.

• +1
Nah I’m hella aspie with approaching. Want to get better at it tbf. But I usually just stand somewhere in the club and usually girls just approach tbf. I’m 6ft 1/6ft 2, with med pheno, hairmaxxed, gymmaxxed, and some incels that I met at uni refer to me as gigachad lol. But I just got a mental block with approaching girls tbf.
No no I mean practicing muslim jfl.

What's your face rating?

Thank you! I need to give lots of things to her too!

Nice! I've also been told I look med!

View attachment 2442567

I assume you get loads of ethnic foids into you? I had lots of darkskin, average looking black women, and south asian and southeast Asian women trying to convince me to date them but I'm not into them unlike MENA, mulatta, asian, lightskin.
Yh, but I also get white women into me too (from UK). I mostly attracted typical “love island” girl types, coz I fit their niche too.

• +1
Yh, but I also get white women into me too (from UK). I mostly attracted typical “love island” girl types, coz I fit their niche too.
What do they assume you are ethnicity wise?

I'm not into white women at all.

What's your niche?

What do they assume you are ethnicity wise?

I'm not into white women at all.
They just assume Italian, Turkish, Greek or Spanish. I tell them I’m from kashmir, but loads of them don’t even know where that is lol. But if I say Pakistan, it’s like an immediate turn off for them 😂

• +1