What is your 'type'?

Pale skin dark hair dark eyes skinny
cute voice

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: castelldefels and GabachoCopium
They just assume Italian, Turkish, Greek or Spanish.
JFL I GET THIS. PERSIAN, LEBANESE, PATHSUN AND LATINO TOO.
I tell them I’m from kashmir, but loads of them don’t even know where that is lol. But if I say Pakistan, it’s like an immediate turn off for them 😂
Tbh ethnic and mixed girls aren't turned off when I say my background at all!

Scando-lappid/fenno-nordid/nordid/generally northern euro type with robust facial features. Height is preferably close to mine, and skinny, don't really care about breasts, can be male or female. Blond, ginger, or brown hair. Though frankly I'd settle for a lot, I care much more about personality. I say this as someone of mostly North German and some Scandinavian descent.
View attachment 2442561View attachment 2442562View attachment 2442558View attachment 2442563View attachment 2442564View attachment 2442565
My nigga!

OP has klinefelters btw

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Love Island type of guy. Kind of a chav, tall, tanned, muscular (not roided)
I don't fit that at all but I can see how you fit it. What's my niche?

I dress rather plainly but I like wearing roomy yet fitted clothes. Sometimes I wear a big black hoodie or coat with cargos.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

I dress rather plainly but I like wearing roomy yet fitted clothes. Sometimes I wear a big black hoodie or coat with cargos.
OP has klinefelters

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 32486

Probs TikTok appeal, and would do well with younger girls. Baggy fashion appeals to a lot more of the zoomer girls.
I usually wear muscle fit/tight clothes. So many girls hate my fashion sense, but I never viewed fashion as important, cause I always believe no girls gonna want to sleep with you coz she likes your t-shirt.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Probs TikTok appeal,
Why?
and would do well with younger girls. Baggy fashion appeals to a lot more of the zoomer girls.
I was born in 1997. So was my gf, though she was born closer to 1996, while I was born closer to 1998. Are you surprised?

I like to dress as if I'm from the early 1990s fashion wise
I usually wear muscle fit/tight clothes. So many girls hate my fashion sense,
What do they like?
but I never viewed fashion as important, cause I always believe no girls gonna want to sleep with you coz she likes your t-shirt.
I don't sleep around.

Long hair along with colouring halo (tanned with blue eyes) does well with TikTok algorithm. And also baggy fashion gets pushed by zoomers.
I was born in 1997. So was my gf, though she was born closer to 1996, while I was born closer to 1998. Are you surprised?
Yh coz ur Arab with no facial hair, and most Arabs I know have full beards from like
I like to dress as if I'm from the early 1990s fashion wise
What do they like?
I usually wear like £10 t shirts from Primark that are muscle fit along with skinny jeans. It’s proof that fashion is cope though. I still have girls approaching all the time - even though they hate my style - meanwhile my friends who lack physique, tan and height, but have better fashion sense, don’t have the same privellege.
I don't sleep around.
Neither bro. I’m a virgin until marriage cause of Islam. But a lot of girls are surprised by it. Loads of them think I’m a slut coz I’m gymmaxxed and have a tan.

• +1
IMG 3644

Long hair along with colouring halo (tanned with blue eyes) does well with TikTok algorithm.
Thanks! Colouring halo? I have 10 tiktok followers, all bots!
And also baggy fashion gets pushed by zoomers.
I wouldn't say its baggy but roomy yet still fitted. Am I a zoomer?
Yh coz ur Arab with no facial hair, and most Arabs I know have full beards from like
Yes! I zap it!
I usually wear like £10 t shirts from Primark that are muscle fit along with skinny jeans
I hate skinny jeans!
. It’s proof that fashion is cope though. I still have girls approaching all the time - even though they hate my style - meanwhile my friends who lack physique, tan and height, but have better fashion sense, don’t have the same privellege.
I sometimes like wearing dungarees!
3654020 538030

Neither bro. I’m a virgin until marriage cause of Islam.
My body count is 1, but that girl was pretending to be muslim (she wasn't, she lived with her white single mother and her Indian father ran away) and was persistent. She was a giga degenerate. She had sex with me (I couldn't say no at that moment) then cheated on me with her white ex. I cried, broke up with her and repented because I upset God. She stalked me. I was so naive then even considering I was 23 at the time. Glad you're still going strong!
But a lot of girls are surprised by it. Loads of them think I’m a slut coz I’m gymmaxxed and have a tan.
Oh wow really? Even the muslim girls?

Some girls assumed I was a fuckboy because I asked to help them out carrying boxes? Wtf

skinny girl with dark hair

Aryan and white with blue eyes

No no I mean practicing muslim jfl.

What's your face rating?
Just seen this as well. Tbh I never did the whole rating thing coz I always found PSL to be aspie.
All I know is a lot of people say I’m good looking when I speak to them IRL. Idk if it’s coz of body/height halo or whatever.
But I think PSL would be probs Chadlite/HTN+ (maybe some girls might think Chad). Biggest flaw though is probs lack of facial hair. That’s why I had to gymmaxx to make myself look more masculine. But a lot of girls say I have prettyboy appeal.

• +1
Just seen this as well. Tbh I never did the whole rating thing coz I always found PSL to be aspie.
I'm a diagnosed level 1 autist so for some reason I've always loved categories and numbers.
All I know is a lot of people say I’m good looking when I speak to them IRL. Idk if it’s coz of body/height halo or whatever.
The whole package matters!
But I think PSL would be probs Chadlite/HTN+ (maybe some girls might think Chad).
From that one pic I've seen of you, HTN, but your entire package bumps you up to chadlite.
Biggest flaw though is probs lack of facial hair.
Zoomer foids love no facial hair. My gf loves it even though she's on the very very early end of zoomer.
That’s why I had to gymmaxx to make myself look more masculine.
I work out too but I don't want to be big and bulky.
3571797 1691282709398

But a lot of girls say I have prettyboy appeal.
I can see where they're coming from!

But I think PSL would be probs Chadlite/HTN+ (maybe some girls might think Chad). Biggest flaw though is probs lack of facial hair. That’s why I had to gymmaxx to make myself look more masculine. But a lot of girls say I have prettyboy appeal.
But when I was young I was a bit ugly, cause I was overweight (which never looks good on men). Didn’t glow up until 17 when I completely leanmaxxed. But leanmaxx << gymmaxx + bloatmaxx. I got so many more girls since that. And Muggy Mike from love island was bloatmaxxed and gymaxxed and he’s viewed by women as one of the best looking islanders of all time.

From that one pic I've seen of you, HTN, but your entire package bumps you up to chadlite.
Yh that’s fair, coz I wasn’t slaying in my mid-late teens with girls when I wasn’t ripped or tall (I grew like 4 or 5 inches after high school). Some girls in college referred to me as one of the best looking guys there, which kinda shows that there isn’t an abundance of chads.
Zoomer foids love no facial hair. My gf loves it even though she's on the very very early end of zoomer.
Probably my male gaze then thinking that facial hair is important. Just gotta appeal to female gaze.

• +1
Mena short but with big tits and big ass
for me its mena medium height with big tits and birthing hips, i would not want my kids to be manlets

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Yh that’s fair, coz I wasn’t slaying in my mid-late teens with girls when I wasn’t ripped or tall (I grew like 4 or 5 inches after high school). Some girls in college referred to me as one of the best looking guys there, which kinda shows that there isn’t an abundance of chads.
I see that's an old pic of you?
Probably my male gaze then thinking that facial hair is important. Just gotta appeal to female gaze.
Most women seem to prefer no facial hair and I act on it by zapping it.

I see that's an old pic of you?
Nah it’s not that old. Like a few months ago now. I don’t take photos much coz when I’m out I prefer be in the moment, and I’m also terrible at taking them myself; always end up pulling some aspie face when tryna multi task pressing the take photo button.

• +1
Nah it’s not that old. Like a few months ago now. I don’t take photos much coz when I’m out I prefer be in the moment, and I’m also terrible at taking them myself; always end up pulling some aspie face when tryna multi task pressing the take photo button.
JFL I look aspie in pics too but I try to look as presentable as I can so when I look back I don't grimace and neither will my family and future children.

I'm never an in the moment guy jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284