What is your voice pitch

Im a hardcore weeb that has practiced making his voice deeper, so I can quote badass anime characters: "And now.... This world shall know pain" "Yare Yare Daze" ive also practiced higher tones so I can say "O-oni chan" "b-b-baka"(don't imagine it, you'll only scar yourself

Ps. its pretty easy, All I gotta do is clear my throat, also I don't know who to compare myself to. I know nearly 0 celebrities, im just a weeb who only knows anime/manga/lite-novels
That is giga autistic. Well at least it payed off and you can change your voice easy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 16853
Im a hardcore weeb that has practiced making his voice deeper, so I can quote badass anime characters: "And now.... This world shall know pain" "Yare Yare Daze" ive also practiced higher tones so I can say "O-oni chan" "b-b-baka"(don't imagine it, you'll only scar yourself

Ps. its pretty easy, All I gotta do is clear my throat, also I don't know who to compare myself to. I know nearly 0 celebrities, im just a weeb who only knows anime/manga/lite-novels
JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even you are going to cage at this one

@Thompsonz @StrangerDanger

ITS OVER FOR ME! FILIPINO ABOMINATION SLAVE LABOR WORKING GENETICS!!!!

Attachments

• 522FBB75-E596-4CCF-8196-FB765B0CD159.png
    522FBB75-E596-4CCF-8196-FB765B0CD159.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 0
82 for me, i think somewhere in the 90's is best.

• +1
Reactions: bogii

this is a nice voice. not insanely deep, or high. touch of femininity but overall masculine. a little breathy because he's bored. very nice, the best voice of all time.

Timbre and cadence etc is also very important.

My voice is low but could sound much better

I normaly speak at a frequency of 180-200 Hertz. Use the online mic test and speak out each letter of the alphabet to see where you land.

Quote from website (link below)
"Typical male voices range in pitch from 85 hertz to 180 hertz; typical female voices, from 165 hertz to 255 hertz."

Links

Screenshot 20220601 205219

It's over for me, nowhere near 96 Hz

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Do you sound like Vin Desil? That's very low.

I donno man, I sound like a girl. I'll never become dictator of a country.
I have cute high pitched voice. Girls love it it creates contrast with my face. :owo:

90-110 usually

• Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Mine was around 90-110

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
180-200 is really high for a man