What is your worst blackpilling experience

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN
When did you become truly blackpilled?

Ill go first. Off the top of my head - About 2 years ago I was in this emo friend group just because of these two bad bitches jfl. Now there was this subhuman, 3/10 piggy faced 5'5 unwashed musty haired fat excuse of a girl.
One night we were all hanging out together and this bitch was talking about the guy she was seeing. She showed us his picture and when I tell you that ngga had more foward projection than this forum combined.
Now fellas I considered myself average looking then, even though I didnt know BP and looksmaxxing existed. My bodycount was 1 back then. This bitch would tell us about the guys she was fucking every weekend, and she was 15 at the time. :lul: Her dms were filled with thirsty dudes. She literally showered once a week, acne, probably had a fungal infection on her pussy.

Tl,dr: a subhuman girl will always get more in 15 years than a normie his whole lifetime.

POST YOUR STORIES BELOW! ❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, whiteislandpill, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Girls have always shown interest in me despite me having a shit personality. Realized that it must be about looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48839, Danish_Retard, hopecel and 1 other person
When I started balding at 20 and went from easy mode with women to invisible cuz I was pretty boy maxxed then fell for the just buzz it off bro.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, T50 Demon, Mewton and 4 others
I've been blackpilled since i was 9, All my "friends" used to make fun of how i look growing up which destroyed my self esteem and i basically had no friends growing up (i really don't have freinds right now either). I really became blackpilled at 12 when i learned that there was a term for the belief i had. Some other failed talking stages as well, which i probably won't get into unless someone really wants to hear about them, made me even more blackpilled. I have an extremely brutal blackpill story but i don't have time to share it at the moment, will do later.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx, Mewton, EggKing and 1 other person

Ill go first. Off the top of my head - About 2 years ago I was in this emo friend group just because of these two bad bitches jfl. Now there was this subhuman, 3/10 piggy faced 5'5 unwashed musty haired fat excuse of a girl.
One night we were all hanging out together and this bitch was talking about the guy she was seeing. She showed us his picture and when I tell you that ngga had more foward projection than this forum combined.
Now fellas I considered myself average looking then, even though I didnt know BP and looksmaxxing existed. My bodycount was 1 back then. This bitch would tell us about the guys she was fucking every weekend, and she was 15 at the time. :lul: Her dms were filled with thirsty dudes. She literally showered once a week, acne, probably had a fungal infection on her pussy.

Tl,dr: a subhuman girl will always get more in 15 years than a normie his whole lifetime.

for me its after getting ghosted by the 30th girl i met on a dating app

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, EggKing and klimo

ok here is my story:

dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, Deleted member 51465, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
going from obese to semi lean , got approached 2 times in 1 year which never happened in my whole life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lstar2005
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and lowiqNormie
Good shit man
i'm still relatively fat tho like 18-20 % body fat it's lifefuel because i still have a lot to gain in psl if i go to 10%

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lstar2005
i'm still relatively fat tho like 18-20 % body fat it's lifefuel because i still have a lot to gain in psl if i go to 10%
Go full on leanmaxxing for this summer 💪

overhearing some girls going "teehee just how tall are you?" from a nearby classroom. The guy answered "6'5"

Girls never be giga "teehee" unless you are tall af

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Mewton and hopecel
overhearing some girls going "teehee just how tall are you?" from a nearby classroom. The guy answered "6'5"

Girls never be giga "teehee" unless you are tall af
ragefuel ngl

when i got pussy and im ugly

I have plenty of blackpilling experiences, afterall I've been rejected 3000+ times irl and probably over 100k online, if that counts. And I'm not even ugly, god forbid some truecel doing the same shit.

The most recent one for me was this late realization of how, even though I'm no longer subhuman, my looks are still affecting the way I'm treated by girls. When you date enough girls you start to see patterns, how the hot girls won't stick around, give you shit/shit-test etc...

Basically normie tier should receive a certain type of treatment (and is expected to treat a certain way too, aka simping), which comes with a lot of insufficient interest from her end. And well, women can be really cruel and harsh when it comes to kicking some dude she thinks is low SMV to the curb.

And that's why I'm back here. Can't dwell on these things, at this point in my life my confidence surpassed my actual looks, can't feel entitled to have hot girls if you're not hot enough for them. It is what it is.

My first blackpill was at the age of 10,
I used to get bullied for being a fat fuck and I knew it was because of my appearance.

I only had one friend who I could talk to.
One day our class was in a library and I was readinsome book while other boys were having the normie talks of crushes and shit.

My friend was also part of them. He came up to me and asked who my crush is.

I really liked this one girl, she was kind to me.
My "friend" laughed after hearing her name and ran towards her and whispered in her ears that I liked her.

The horrors in her eyes, she was shocked and then she started crying. Ran away from library.
I was bats hit scared so I hid inside toilet.

After an hour I returned to class, just to see all of the students standing around her while she is crying. And then they looked at me with disgust. A few girls were laughing.

I stopped going to school after that day. For 5 months. The day I came back. I came to know that she transferred schools.

Never approached a girl again after that

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza
I used to get bullied for being a fat fuck and I knew it was because of my appearance.

One day our class was in a library and I was readinsome book while other boys were having the normie talks of crushes and shit.

My "friend" laughed after hearing her name and ran towards her and whispered in her ears that I liked her.

The horrors in her eyes, she was shocked and then she started crying. Ran away from library.

After an hour I returned to class, just to see all of the students standing around her while she is crying. And then they looked at me with disgust. A few girls were laughing.

I stopped going to school after that day. For 5 months. The day I came back. I came to know that she transferred schools.

Dnrd faggot

Go ER in minecraft Wii U edition

Happened yesterday.

I (5’10 ethnic) went out with 6’4 aryan htn and 6’2 aryan weak chadlite.

We met a fat 5’4 ltb from my class, first she went to me bc I knew her. Then 6’2 weak chadlite returned from the toilet and immediately i was invisible to this ltb :feelswhy:when she thought she could get my mate’s cock :lul:

Honestly she is my looksmatch, but due to hypergamypill she went for my 5.3 psl friend.

@whiteislandpill

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill

Female hypergamy :cry:

Did a social experiment of an obese woman with a googly eye in a wheelchair & a chad and she got more matches & people in DM’s willing to fuck than chad

Did a social experiment of an obese woman with a googly eye in a wheelchair & a chad and she got more matches & people in DM’s willing to fuck than chad
That's complete bs

That's complete bs
Nope. I’ve shown proof with discord sever from here, also ran Sergei with super normal looking pics that don’t come across as being off of instagram, very candid selfies with mid quality and was getting left on read by absolute morbidly obese subhumans. And my mom is obese 60 year old woman and gets DM’s on Facebook from random men all the time. Obese and retarded women have more smv than top tier men, and it’s not even close. Look how many whales are on OF

Nope. I’ve shown proof with discord sever from here, also ran Sergei with super normal looking pics that don’t come across as being off of instagram, very candid selfies with mid quality and was getting left on read by absolute morbidly obese subhumans. And my mom is obese 60 year old woman and gets DM’s on Facebook from random men all the time.
Dating apps don't reflect real life

Dating apps don't reflect real life
I agree even though many on org say dating apps are real life lol. I consider myself ugly and many attractive girls in school liked me and had gf’s since I was 13. But I don’t do great on dating apps as yea the hypergamy is far worse on dating apps. But my point was that in those dating app experiments that is legit land whales absolutely fog top tier men. I had a fat Mexican female friend and she showed me her matches & DM’s it was cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
I agree even though many on org say dating apps are real life lol. I consider myself ugly and many attractive girls in school liked me and had gf’s since I was 13. But I don’t do great on dating apps as yea the hypergamy is far worse on dating apps. But my point was that in those dating app experiments that is legit land whales absolutely fog top tier men. I had a fat Mexican female friend and she showed me her matches & DM’s it was cagefuel
Yeah I get you. Still about 10% of the population in the US use dating apps and almost all of them are either desperate, lonely, or just looking for a hookup. I don't use that stuff as a guideline for attractiveness. What happens IRL is what matters to me. I've never used a dating app yet I get approached often when I'm out but I would suck on dating apps because I don't take selfies or whatever. It's basically a game of having broad appeal + nice photos that's it

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
creating a Becky fish on Tinder .

one 23 years old with a 6/10 face and the other 30 years old with 5/10 face. both slim and average body.

both got 20 000+ matches in 2 weeks. dozens of HTNs and even a few Chadlites simping for her.
and of course thousands of Normies/subhumans that strangely looked all the same aka recessed, narrow face , pathetic cuck phenotype.

I understood why women always treated me like shit as a tall MTN IRL after that. faking interest then flaking when asked out.

only LTBs and fat girls are into me. got strongly depressed because young slim Beckies are my type and i cannot have access unless paying 60k € in surgeries. needed to drop out school because I couldn't study for 2 years after swallowing the blackpill and roting on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
creating a Becky fish on Tinder .

one 23 years old with a 6/10 face and the other 30 years old with 5/10 face. both slim and average body.

both got 20 000+ matches in 2 weeks. dozens of HTNs and even a few Chadlites simping for her.
and of course thousands of Normies/subhumans that strangely looked all the same aka recessed, narrow face , pathetic cuck phenotype.

I understood why women always treated me like shit as a tall MTN IRL after that. faking interest then flaking when asked out.

only LTBs and fat girls are into me. got strongly depressed because young slim Beckies are my type and i cannot have access unless paying 60k € in surgeries. needed to drop out school because I couldn't study for 2 years after swallowing the blackpill and roting on this forum.
You need to talk to girls IRL then. Basing your opinion off dating apps is stupid. As a tall MTN if you are NT you will be fine.