What is your zodiac sign?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I used to not believe any of this shit until I realized how true all of it was.

The day and time you were born determines how well you will slay, it was literally written in the stars. It doesn't stop at just the main sign, you have to get a natal chart done and that will show parts of your personality that are related to inceldom.

Ever notice how a lot of slayer tend to be born during certain times of the year such as November and December? It's because those zodiac signs produce dark triad personality traits as well as prominent facial features such as slayer eyes.

Look close enough, you'll notice all zodiac signs look a certain way.

If you have incel personality traits, it is likely due to certain placements in your overall natal chart.

The horoscope pill is the hardest pill to swallow because it's impossible to change your sign.

I'm a leo myself and the biggest slayers I know and a certain slayeress **cough** oneitis **cough** were scorpions. I like my zodiac tbh tbh, it's not ideal but it's not an incel one like Pisces or Virgo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
I think it's horseshit, and I doubt Taurus is an incel sign, since it's a literal bull.

• +1
Cancer

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Deleted member 209

The day and time you were born determines how well you will slay, it was literally written in the stars. It doesn't stop at just the main sign, you have to get a natal chart done and that will show parts of your personality that are related to inceldom.

Ever notice how a lot of slayer tend to be born during certain times of the year such as November and December? It's because those zodiac signs produce dark triad personality traits as well as prominent facial features such as slayer eyes.

If you have incel personality traits, it is likely due to certain placements in your overall natal chart.

The horoscope pill is the hardest pill to swallow because it's impossible to change your sign.

I'm a leo myself and the biggest slayers I know and a certain slayeress **cough** oneitis **cough** were scorpions. I like my zodiac tbh tbh, it's not ideal but it's not an incel one like Pisces or Virgo.
What is this retardation?

• +1
I'm a leo

• +1
Nah, nah, I was talking about the whole ""incel signs call it a cope" thing.

• +1
Shouldn't this be in offtopic?

• +1
  • +1

Your oneitis would probably fuck me, guess my horoscope.

• +1
Bro. I've seen a bunch of a copes and shit but this is at the top.

JUST BE BORN IN DECEMBER BRO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zadig and satoshisacuck