What it’s like Staring into a True Mirror!! (YouTube Review of seeing how others see you)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Dying to see the way others see me and so once the pandemic clears-up and they can deliver to the UK, I shall be investing in a "true-mirror"!

Ade61b44b44f621c7538d9e899583a61

https://store.truemirror.com/products/12x12-true-mirror < This is where you buy it from

And here is a review on this very mirror itself.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
The ultimate, brutal blackpill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Jamal2222 and Deleted member 6908
The ultimate, brutal blackpill.

Yup. If people are gonna throw their weight around here repetitively shouting "looks are everything" then may be they should face what they look like?! Right? Nothing more blue-pill than believing others see a conventional mirrors' reflection of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Or if you want a free option, just download any of the true mirror apps from AppStore.
Granted, phone camera will distort you a bit but it still shows a completely different face and can help you work on your symetry.

Or if you want a free option, just download any of the true mirror apps from AppStore.
Granted, phone camera will distort you a bit but it still shows a completely different face and can help you work on your symetry.
for real? How do those apps work?

silly thing,you can see with iphone camera or close mirroring in androids

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope

No you simpleton. Fuck me this place is so dumb. Fucking kids tryna be smart and they're anything but.

Dickhead, the mirror doesn't have lens distortion, so you're still not seeing how people see you in the 3D aspect of reality. Pictures are 2D.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, EverythingMaxxer, Mr.cope and 2 others
I forgot the exact reasoning but looking at normal mirrors makes you see your face in a particular way, so anything that slightly differs looks extremely different and exasperates your asymmetries. How you see yourself in a mirror is how everyone sees you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me, Be_ConfidentBro, Apeiron and 1 other person
user warned for personal attack
silly thing,you can see with iphone camera or close mirroring in androids

Another dumb fucking child man. Fuck off outta here, faggot.

iphone default cam is utter death fuel

The mirror doesn't have lens distortion, so you're still not seeing how people see you in the 3D aspect of reality. Pictures are 2D.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and noor
No you simpleton. Fuck me this place is so dumb. Fucking kids tryna be smart and they're anything but.

Dickhead, the mirror doesn't have lens distortion, so you're still not seeing how people see you in the 3D aspect of reality. Pictures are 2D.
I'm not talking about a picture you moron, but live camera before you take a picture.
Or simply take another mirror, angle it and you'll see yourself in "true mirror" instead of spending $200 on some mirror like an idiot.

iphone default cam is utter death fuel

And the only reason you said this is because you copied the poster above saying it.

It doesn't work like that.

Reality is 3D. Cameras are 2D. Doesn't matter if you take "mirror mode" off on the settings.

I'm not talking about a picture you moron, but live camera before you take a picture.
Or simply take another mirror, angle it and you'll see yourself in "true mirror" instead of spending $200 on some mirror like an idiot.

Whether it's Live camera or not you dip-shit, it is still not the fucking 3D of reality. Being in motion doesn't change that.

200 dollars to a broke little teenager who needs to save up for his college education may seem a lot, but not to a man with a career. Fuck off outta here assuming I am like you you fucking cretin. I should be able to put an age restriction on who responds to my threads. IQ of a fucking rodent.

Whether it's Live camera or not you dip-shit, it is still not the fucking 3D of reality. Being in motion doesn't change that.

200 dollars to a broke little teenager who needs to save up for his college education may seem a lot, but not to a man with a career. Fuck off outta here assuming I am like you you fucking cretin. I should be able to put an age restriction on who responds to my threads. IQ of a fucking rodent.
It is in fact 3D, educate yourself what 3D means.
I've seen people spend money on dumb shit, but true mirror really tops the list.

It is in fact 3D, educate yourself what 3D means.
I've seen people spend money on dumb shit, but true mirror really tops the list.

No it is not 3D ROFL

I have created a true mirror for myself using 2 hand held ones and joining them at an angle together and I look substantially different AND better in the TRUE REFLECTION of myself in the mirror than in the Live camera.

No fucking camera bloody lens, whether Live or not is going to translate to reality you lacking in basic common sense twit.

Get the fuck outta my thread now. Imbecile.

No it is not 3D ROFL

I have created a true mirror for myself using 2 hand held ones and joining them at an angle together and I look substantially different AND better in the TRUE REFLECTION of myself in the mirror.

No fucking camera bloody lens, whether Live or not is going to translate to reality you lacking in basic common sense twit.

Get the fuck outta my thread now. Imbecile.
Let me make it simple for your small curry brain. Take a phone and look at it from the side, take a mirror and do the same, what do you see? A flat surface. Looking at the actual mirror doesn't make something automatically 3D, it's still a 2D surface. Your brain is combining 2 images from your eyes and making it into 1. So the only difference between a phone and a mirror is the quality and distortion, not 2D/3D difference because there is none.

Let me make it simple for your small curry brain. Take a phone and look at it from the side, take a mirror and do the same, what do you see? A flat surface. Looking at the actual mirror doesn't make something automatically 3D, it's still a 2D surface. Your brain is combining 2 images from your eyes and making it into 1. So the only difference between a phone and a mirror is the quality and distortion, not 2D/3D difference because there is none.

Having the commonality of being flat surfaces doesn't change the CONCRETE fact that your phone on Live mode (With mirror setting off) involves your eyes still going through the filter of your smart-phone's lens. What part of this isn't clicking?

Both flat surfaces, but one has a filter (The lens) and the other is naked to the eye. I mean surely this is stating the obvious? Why are you somehow determined to believe they can even be remotely close to being the same?

Where are your critical thinking skills at?

Last edited:
You guys are not realising one thing: You seem ugly in a true mirror because you are not used to seeing your face in that manner, and even though it is the most accurate way to see what you truly look like, that does not necessarily mean your flaws are more pronounced than you thought, it is simply a different way at looking at your face. When other people look at you, yes, they see what you see in a true mirror, but you do not look like some asymmetrical humanoid, because that is the way they are used to seeing you. So in reality, there is no difference in your PERCEIVED looks when looking into a true mirror, and flaws only appear to be jaw-droppingly bad as you see them and exaggerate their severity, but really are only as severe as when you look into the mirror. If you looked like you did in a regular mirror in real-life, not one person would take a second glance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
You guys are not realising one thing: You seem ugly in a true mirror because you are not used to seeing your face in that manner, and even though it is the most accurate way to see what you truly look like, that does not necessarily mean your flaws are more pronounced than you thought, it is simply a different way at looking at your face. When other people look at you, yes, they see what you see in a try mirror, but you do not look like some asymmetrical humanoid, because that is the way they are used to seeing you. So in reality, there is no difference in your PERCEIVED looks when looking into a true mirror, and flaws only appear to be jaw-droppingly bad as you see them and exaggerate their severity, but really are only as severe as when you look into the mirror. If you looked like you did in a regular mirror in real-life, not one person would take a second glance.

Yeah true, cool. This most of us know, but the important point is that if we want to truly know how others see us and what we REALLY need to LooksMax on, then it is a must.

Otherwise you may believe you have strengths that you don't based upon your reflection and visa versa for weaknesses. You can say that it's because we are not used to seeing our faces that way, but at the end of the day it is the way others see us and we CAN get used to it.

I believe it is an amazing investment and one that I will use for life. It's 200 dollars and that's it, done. You're sorted. Only cheapskate Jews would care to save that money and delusionally convince themselves turning their camera phone on "Live mode" without the "mirror feature" could rival it.

Yeah true, cool. This most of us know, but the important point is that if we want to truly know how others see us and what we REALLY need to LooksMax on, then it is a must.

Otherwise you may believe you have strengths that you don't based upon your reflection and visa versa for weaknesses. You can say that it's because we are not used to seeing our faces that way, but at the end of the day it is the way others see us and we CAN get used to it.

I believe it is an amazing investment and one that I will use for life. It's 200 dollars and that's it, done. You're sorted. Only cheapskate Jews would care to save that money.
If you base your looks off of what you have seen in a mirror across your whole life, and one day look into a double-reflected image showing what you actually look like, you will think you are uglier than you are, but in truth, you are just as good looking either way. It highlights flaws, but blows them out of proportion at the same time. I think a true mirror is a valuable tool that should be used as a reference for looksmaxing strategies, especially any kind of facial surgery. However, it reveals no real difference in what you look like to others, which at the end of the day is what looks are all about: how others see you.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 4577 and Incoming
If you base your looks off of what you have seen in a mirror across your whole life, and one day look into a double-reflected image showing what you actually look like, you will think you are uglier than you are, but in truth, you are just as good looking either way. It highlights flaws, but blows them out of proportion at the same time. I think a true mirror is a valuable tool that should be used as a reference for looksmaxing strategies, especially any kind of facial surgery. However, it reveals no real difference in what you look like to others, which at the end of the day is what looks are all about: how others see you.

Dude this crap you keep spewing is copied and pasted or recycled straight from Quora questions and it's been proven that it is a little more than just our eyes being used to the conventional reflection of ourselves.

We either look better through the lens of how others see us or worse and it really is as simple as that. You can listen to Quora though, because they "SOUND SMART" with a funky concept which you think is enlightening, lol. They literally say the same bollocks everywhere about us "being used to seeing our mirrors' reflections". Where do you think they got this from Exactly? Yup. Everyone just copies each other because they haven't gotta daffy duck.

If we are used to seeing our reflection and not through the lens of how others see us then we better remodel what we are used to seeing, as it's not the same. Believe me it's not the same.

I am amazed that as men we are not interested in seeing our true selves as we appear to the world. A man's journey to truth is his only one. Don't need Quora to tell you what your truth is. GO DISCOVER IT FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF. Gen Z really are pussies.

Basically when you're a teenager you're willing to listen to whatever "sounds impressive" rather than what is real. It's counterintuitive, because all you wanna do at that age is fit-in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Dude this crap you keep spewing is copied and pasted or recycled straight from Quora questions and it's been proven that it is a little more than just our eyes being used to the conventional reflection of ourselves.

We either look better through the lens of how others see us or worse and it really is as simple as that. You can listen to Quora though, because they "SOUND SMART" with a funky concept which you think is enlightening, lol. They literally say the same bollocks everywhere about us "being used to seeing our mirrors' reflections". Where do you think they got this from Exactly? Yup. Everyone just copies each other because they haven't gotta daffy duck.

If we are used to seeing our reflection and not through the lens of how others see us then we better remodel what we are used to seeing, as it's not the same. Believe me it's not the same.

I am amazed that as men we are not interested in seeing our true selves as we appear to the world. A man's journey to truth is his only one. Don't need Quora to tell you what your truth is. GO DISCOVER IT FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF. Gen Z really are pussies.

Basically when you're a teenager you're willing to listen to whatever "sounds impressive" rather than what is real. It's counterintuitive, because all you wanna do at that age is fit-in.
Damn why you gotta get so fkn butthurt
I never went on quora, didn't just read one random post on reddit and believe whatever I wanted to believe
I do not think you are getting what I am saying though, I am not saying that your asymmetries and flaws are non-existent, and in some cases, they may be extremely noticeable, it is obviously not the same for everyone. I am just saying that it is maybe not as bad as you think (not that the mirror itself exaggerates these flaws, rather it is your own perception that does so).

Business Insider

just look at this guy, if you were to only look at what he would look like from having a perfectly symmetrical face based off one side, you would think he is deformed. When you see the first pic, you do not immediately see any imperfections

Keep in mind that being blackpilled allows you to see more clearly what is good/bad about people's faces, and that everyone else will not be able to do that as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Apeiron and thecaste

Nice. Would you be able to explain which picture was a reflection and which was an outsiders' real-world view? As we long as whether any were taken by a camera?

Nice. Would you be able to explain which picture was a reflection and which was an outsiders' real-world view? As we long as whether any were taken by a camera?
I don't really understand what you are saying
The first picture is unedited, the second and third take one half of the face and flip it to make a perfectly symmetrical face based off of either side
I don't know whether the first pic is reflected or not, it would not matter since this is the only picture I have seen of him. If it showed his true self, and we reflected it to make it look like as if he were looking into a mirror, we would get the same effect as going from our own mirror to a true mirror, if that makes sense.

Use i phone front cam
Take it like a foot away
Same affect as true mirror
Suicide fuel indeed

• +1
Reactions: deer
Use i phone front cam
Take it like a foot away
Same affect as true mirror
Suicide fuel indeed

Same "affect" is not the same as "reality". It's still going through the filter of your iPhone whatever's lens.

I am sorry but you still will not truly know what you look like. It is also naive for you or anyone in this thread to say that it is the same, as you have never ever truly seen your true-self (As others' see you) in realness. Only via a camera lens. So how can you compare? When there is nothing for you to compare with? That is concrete and something that cannot be disputed.

Nooooo, prepare for a second wave of depression my friend

• So Sad
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
"I don't wanna see what I really look like in a true-mirror, because it will show me how I really look to others, which could be potentially worse".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Anything more blue-pill than this type of running from the truth?

You’re just used to seeing your face mirrored, people see you how you see yourself in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Nobody cares tbh. Imagine spending 200 dollars on a mirror. :lul::lul::lul: