What I’ve learned about women after fucking 50 of them.

Half eastern euro half black?
How tf did that happen
Eastern euroes are the second most racist-against-black-people folks I’ve ever met, just below asians

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Silver and Pakicel
Half eastern euro half black?
How tf did that happen
Eastern euroes are the second most racist-against-black-people folks I’ve ever met, just below asians
my dad was one of the chill ones ig. eastern european women aren’t racist at all from my experience. they’re mostly colorist.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
my dad was one of the chill ones ig. eastern european women aren’t racist at all from my experience. they’re mostly colorist.
Eastern european women and asian women are the only women I’ve EVER met who will openly shit on black people (which is crazy cause they don’t even really have black people over there like that), I’m mainly talking about russians though maybe the others are different.

Wait your DAD is eastern euro and your mom is black? Fucking unicorn shit bro

Eastern european women and asian women are the only women I’ve EVER met who will openly shit on black people (which is crazy cause they don’t even really have black people over there like that), I’m mainly talking about russians though maybe the others are different.

Wait your DAD is eastern euro and your mom is black? Fucking unicorn shit bro
Fr, I'm a rare offspring. and yeah that's mainly Russian & Balkan women. Eastern Europe is tame compared to those shitholes (Romania, Latvia, Bulgaria, etc.). Hungary is more progressive but ugly af women. Czech women love bbc and they fine asf

Just be deathnic in eastern jewrope theory strikes again.

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 24186
@DoctorLooksmax jaw is law yakhii

@DoctorLooksmax jaw is law yakhii
My jaw is good imo- I just need to buff up my lower third and I think that’s gonna get me over the line

I am painfully close to being good looking but just not quite there

My jaw is good imo- I just need to buff up my lower third and I think that’s gonna get me over the line

I am painfully close to being good looking but just not quite there
how do you get away with the uneven eyebrows without having bdd tho

how do you get away with the uneven eyebrows without having bdd tho
The micro blading is gonna fix it- and close the gap in the middle slightly to minimise the IPD failo- it is booked for January 22nd

More ascenion is coming I promise- not final form yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
The micro blading is gonna fix it- and close the gap in the middle slightly to minimise the IPD failo- it is booked for January 22nd

More ascenion is coming I promise- not final form yet
i hope you're on a calorie suprlus right now and working on your neck, also an important looksmax

i hope you're on a calorie suprlus right now and working on your neck, also an important looksmax
Dude I most certainly am- Altho it’s not growing as much as I’m hoping, my neck untrained was a literal pencil, so even my current neck is a big improvement.

Trust me my guy - seeing the improvement I got from my rhino has pushed me to looksmax harder than ever. I refuse to leave even 0.01PSL potential on the table

• +1
Reactions: Unsh and Deleted member 24186
Dude I most certainly am- Altho it’s not growing as much as I’m hoping, my neck untrained was a literal pencil, so even my current neck is a big improvement.

Trust me my guy - seeing the improvement I got from my rhino has pushed me to looksmax harder than ever. I refuse to leave even 0.01PSL potential on the table
sure, you do have a potential that no one can deny
what's your bf tho

sure, you do have a potential that no one can deny
what's your bf tho
Right now I’m bulking - probably around 13-14ish I’m only a few kg heavier then I was in summer

I don’t wanna get over 16 max

When I cut down I get to 12- lower then that and I just look wayy too skinny in clothes irl, I need a bit of muscle halo atleast

Look bettter/broader in clothes now but abs etc popped better in summer

Right now I’m bulking - probably around 13-14ish I’m only a few kg heavier then I was in summer

I don’t wanna get over 16 max

When I cut down I get to 12- lower then that and I just look wayy too skinny in clothes irl, I need a bit of muscle halo atleast

Look bettter/broader in clothes now but abs etc popped better in summer
I assume you will end up as JGL looks wise - high HTN

Just be deathnic in eastern jewrope theory strikes again.
indians, romani, pakistan, african= deathnic
lightskin in eastern europe = women literally begging for my dick(kedy sex means “when can we have sex)
6CDD6D1C A01B 4EFE 983F DB6564111141
B044144A E3F8 4D15 A3CC F69A579F2160
31648BC3 5EF0 4172 BCD8 2CDC132ACFBD

"Being mixed".

JFL at the massive racelet cope.
bro if that ogre in your avi you? if so… why haven’t you killed yourself yet? it’s not a diss im genuinely confused. holy shit. balding greycel who spends his time on an incel forum for kids. hilarious

bro if that ogre in your avi you? if so… why haven’t you killed yourself yet? it’s not a diss im genuinely confused. holy shit. balding greycel who spends his time on an incel forum for kids. hilarious
Fuck you, retard, I'm here because I'm trying to ascend like everyone else.

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude
Wish I could do the same

So an hour ago I officially had my 50th lay. So naturally I kicked her out and logged on to an incel forum. Im not gonna waste your time so I’ll just right into shit.
My “stats” for reference (just skip if you don’t give a shit)
Height - 6’
Weight - 80kg
Race - mixed half Eastern European half African American
MY FAILOS:
- nose
- chin
- skin (gotten way better but still)
- cheekbones 404

MY GOOD FEATURES:
- jaw
- lips
- eyes (not from a PSL perspective, I’ll touch on that later)
- compact midface
- harmony
- being mixed

Before moving on, quick preface: I came to the following conclusions from asking dozens of women PSL-related questions, observing how women ACT vs what they say and analyzing women who were obsessed with me I.e. why they were obsessed with me

HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU from a looks perspective:
- BEING EXOTIC IS EVERYTHING. “Much shitskin” stfu and listen, I’m not talking about skin color. Blue eyes, thick wavy hair, any STRIKING feature that separates you from the waves of basic boring guys will boost your SMV by a significant margin. Think about some way you can stand out and go all in.
- height is #1. Brutal ik but it’s true. HOWEVER, generally speaking, taller girls are less bent up on height. Fucked one girl who was 6’3 and when I asked her “bruh why’d you fuck me im short” (yes, worded exactly like that), she replied with “I’m taller than most guys so I don’t care about height). TLDR; short girls care more about height than tall ones
- fashion is extremely important. Dress for the occasion. Stop being an insecure little bitch and WEAR RINGS NIGGA FFS I swear that shit drives girls crazy
- skin is very important. Water ik but I had utter shit skin. Still working on it but now it’s way better and the reactions are noticeable.
- cheekbone lateral projection is overrated here. I got compliments about my cheekbones a lot. And yet my ogee curve is non existent. Even from the front, they only really pop in ideal lighting. However 90% of men have negative cheekbones so ANY definition is noticeable and rare.
- jaw is law. Water is wet. A good jaw> everything else.
- UEE is fucking cope. All that matters is vibrance, canthal tilt and length. My eyes from a PSL standpoint are LeShotgunToTheFace (UEE, meh hooding) tier yet I get complimented on them all the time.

HOW WOMEN PERCEIVE YOU FROM A PERSONALITY PERSPECTIVE
Personality matters. Looks get your foot in the door but a shit personality will get you kicked out in an instant. Here’s a list of dos and don’ts
DO:
- show that you’re intelligent, driven and have goals
- ask her questions (women are human beings guys 🤯🤯🤯)
- analyze her body language and start gauging her interest in you
- hold eye contact
- laugh, joke, display signs of extroversion
- talk about deeper shit. Get personal about yourself. Be “vulnerable”

DONT:
- be boring
- talk about politics
- act like a little bitch. you need to take the lead, start flirting. initiate.
- try to act like someone you’re not. women will pick up on that in an instant. Stay in your lane.
- have expectations. This is my own personal philosophy and it’s worked so far. I never go into any interaction with a goal. If I see a hot girl and I start talking I hold the mindset of “whatever happens, happens. I am detached from the outcome.”

CONCLUSION:
“DNR NGL”
not reading allat

Exotic is non specific I think you mean have rare features.

I advocate for normie white guys to bleach their hair blonde for example

• +1
crisick v2 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
bump, legendary thread

• +1
fashion is extremely important. Dress for the occasion. Stop being an insecure little bitch and WEAR RINGS NIGGA FFS I swear that shit drives girls crazy
Istockphoto 116436256 612x612
Like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465