What I've learned by talking to 13-14 yo girls online for the past couple of days

Deleted member 15129

Deleted member 15129

All hail
Any of you fellow JB maxers who are trying to get a perfect virgin QT here's some information for you:

1. All girls this age are OBSESSED with being different from other girls. They will do anything to prove to you that they "aren't like other girls".

2. They type really fucking slow like 5 wpm. Fuck bro this shit takes so long.

3. Holy shit do they try and do everything they can to make it seem like they don't just use YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat, but that's all they do.

4. Some are still VERY religious and will not go forward unless you say you believe in god. If you shit talk religion they get really mad, but then get happy when you call them bestie.

5. They literally hate plastic surgery, also most hate makeup at that age, think they will never wear it :feelskek:.

6. They really hate other girls for some reason bro. One of them called other girls bimbos, another other called them sluts. I might have only talked to future femcels tho. One sent pic and it wasnt bad tho.

7. DO NOR TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY DONT TALK TO JBS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 3828, Yuya Moggershima and 21 others
Hello FBI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, subhuman incel and 2 others
Hello FBI.
14E02FB7 7250 45D8 BEFA 3B2442E7E38C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others
high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, Acnno and 3 others

Jb to bump the thread

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 14543, datboijj and 12 others
why do i care about what 13 year olds like

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15099, GreenHat500 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 3828, subhuman incel and 3 others
Screenshot 20210914 102027

Avg Omegle Convo. Jb only every 1000 :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Basedprincess
Screenshot 20210915 221115

Goddamn they are all so easy to play. Yes, I'm bragging about manipulation of a 13 yo girl :sneaky::chad:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16090, Deleted member 3828, Catawampus and 7 others
Mirin pedophilia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15129
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: error405 and Deleted member 15129
this single data trend is so true!! :soy::soy:
It's true tho across the board girls have been hitting puberty earlier. Something in the water :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Ideal age for women is after Menopause. You can hit it raw without worrying about her getting pregnant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 15129
Any of you fellow JB maxers who are trying to get a perfect virgin QT here's some information for you:

1. All girls this age are OBSESSED with being different from other girls. They will do anything to prove to you that they "aren't like other girls".

3. Holy shit do they try and do everything they can to make it seem like they don't just use YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat, but that's all they do.

4. Some are still VERY religious and will not go forward unless you say you believe in god. If you shit talk religion they get really mad, but then get happy when you call them bestie.

5. They literally hate plastic surgery, also most hate makeup at that age, think they will never wear it :feelskek:.

6. They really hate other girls for some reason bro. One of them called other girls bimbos, another other called them sluts. I might have only talked to future femcels tho. One sent pic and it wasnt bad tho.

7. DO NOR TAKE THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY DONT TALK TO JBS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Your a nonce is what you getting at

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Basedprincess and Nothinginparticular

>JB maxxing unironically

:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
>Fucking old used up whores who can't even pair bond :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>manipulating literal low iq children since they are the only ones not instantly revolted by the thought fucking you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, subhuman incel and Deleted member
Then I guess it's time for you to go jack off and cry in the corner as usual, you filthy pedoscum.

"n-no i-its e-ephebophelia "

Cope harder. You're an ugly worthless pedophile and you should kill yourself.:feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and Deleted member
Then I guess it's time for you to go jack off and cry in the corner as usual, you filthy pedoscum.

Cope harder. You're an ugly worthless pedophile and you should kill yourself.:feelskek:
yes bro keep telling yourself that when I end up with the virgin wife and you get some 30yo used up girl whos only with you for your money

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Catawampus, subhuman incel and 3 others
yes bro keep telling yourself that when I end up with the virgin wife and you get some 30yo used up girl whos only with you for your money
:soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:

Imagine thinking anything you say matters lmao. You'll be dying alone no matter how many children you molest.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member

:soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:

Imagine thinking anything you say matters lmao. You'll be dying alone no matter how many children you molest.
JFL @ this nigga :lul:king_

stay based my nigga :dafuckfeels::lul:
Gifs 6

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, subhuman incel, Nothinginparticular and 1 other person
Even at 13-14 i knew a decent amount of girls who were fucking, and some guys who were much older. I've always been non-nt so i didn't know many either, can only imagine how many are having sex at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, ManzareK and Deleted member 15129
l6TI9NK.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15129, wristcel and 1 other person
OP in a couple of days:

I'm confused why they made that the title, were they implying that he was caught for the search result? (I doubt it). It doesn't seem very significant, they also mentioned the search in the article and title, maybe to deter potential future pedos who would start with a similar internet search? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I'm confused why they made that the title, were they implying that he was caught for the search result? (I doubt it). It doesn't seem very significant, they also mentioned the search in the article and title, maybe to deter potential future pedos who would start with a similar internet search? :unsure:
no, he was caught because he possessed 2500 images of child abuse and like 300 videos. and also some of them were rape videos. and he even had pics of like babies below 2 years old. "underage jail bait" was just one of his many search terms he used. i dont get the title either, its so missleadig, it makes you think if you type in "underage jail bait" in google, you can end up in prison :forcedsmile:.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
this is basic female psychology women hate each other. but as they grow older they learn to hide this fact. but women hate each and are jealous of each other no matter what context,looks parenting,grades etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129