What i've noticed about age groups here

Johnny_Sins

Johnny_Sins

Bronze
It really feels like the majority of this site are either teenagers or 30yo+ schizos. I don't really see many people in the 22 - 27 age group, meaning that rightfully PSL autism is something you take part in when you're young but you ascend and grow out of it by the time you reach your early 20s.
Chances are if you're older than that and you're still here, you'll still be here in 10 years as a groomercel. It's over for you and me both.

It really feels like the majority of this site are either teenagers or 30yo+ schizos. I don't really see many people in the 22 - 25 age group, meaning that rightfully PSL autism is something you take part in when you're young but you ascend and grow out of it by the time you reach your early 20s.
Chances are if you're older than that and you're still here, you'll still be here in 10 years as a groomercel. It's over for you and me both.
im 25

• Woah
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
if you're 30+ and on this site you may as well rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Clqs, raumDEuter and 1 other person
the older group is really small. It's mostly teens>early twenties>geezers

if you're 30+ and on this site you may as well rope tbh
I'm only here because i'm a total failure and a friendless autist. This site and other psl forums stopped being fun to me when I hit 20, but I literally have nothing else to do so I rot lol. I'm 23.

i'm so sorry bro
dont worry man
truth is I already knew it was over early on

i was on wizardchan freshman year of hs, sluthate jr year, lookism senior year, and here now

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
the older group is really small. It's mostly teens>early twenties>geezers
dont worry man
truth is I already knew it was over early on

i was on wizardchan freshman year of hs, sluthate jr year, lookism senior year, and here now

I'm 23 and I feel like i'm older than most people here. I first joined this site on an old acc I deleted when I was 18, I joined .is a year before that.
It feels weird being the age I am now still here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back