What I’ve realized about people

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Everyone just wants you because they want to gain something from you.

If people can’t consistently benefit from having you around they won’t have you around.

If your company and personality isn’t enough of a reason for “friends” to have you around, “friends” won’t have you around.

“Friends” are just people who mutually benefit from each others personalities.

If you hang around the same people enough sure you’ll grow closer, but people can EASILY betray you so much fucking easier than you would think they can.

No matter how much you do for someone they don’t see it the way you do. They just use you and take your shit rather than sitting there and appreciating it the way you do about your own good deeds.

I’m literally going to focus on myself. One side of me is sad about not being included in shit, the other side of me knows that “being included” just entails being used for some cause.

All relationships are transactional.

I’m fucking done. Blackpilled and working my fucking ASS off this weekend for fucking ME. I’m done doing things for “friends”.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2785, volcelfatcel and 3 others
dnrd too long i expect some nihilism shit
also being self sufficient is great imagine the need to have friends lmaaaaao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217 and owlofathena
dnrd too long i expect some nihilism shit
also being self sufficient is great imagine the need to have friends lmaaaaao
It’s not even nihilistic. It’s FACTS I’ve realized from actual fucking experience. I don’t even fucking want friends I just want company and to build strong relationships with likeminded individuals. Guess I can’t fucking have that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969

If people can’t consistently benefit from having you around they won’t have you around.

If your company and personality isn’t enough of a reason for “friends” to have you around, “friends” won’t have you around.

If you hang around the same people enough sure you’ll grow closer, but people can EASILY betray you so much fucking easier than you would think they can.

No matter how much you do for someone they don’t see it the way you do. They just use you and take your shit rather than sitting there and appreciating it the way you do about your own good deeds.

I’m literally going to focus on myself. One side of me is sad about not being included in shit, the other side of me knows that “being included” just entails being used for some cause.

I’m fucking done. Blackpilled and working my fucking ASS off this weekend for fucking ME. I’m done doing things for “friends”.
The only friends that are worth having are those formed during child/teenage years. I had one best friend that I did everything with, but he died of brain cancer in his early 20s. Now I just dgaf about friends its not worth it, nobody gives a fuck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Patient A, joeveniro and 3 others

Do you do that type of stuff to your friends?

The only friends that are worth having are those formed during child/teenage years. I had one best friend that I did everything with, but he died of brain cancer in his early 20s. Now I just dgaf about friends its not worth it, nobody gives a fuck.
I’m fucking over it. I feel like all my life I’ve just not been chad enough to get constantly surrounded and respected by other men and females naturally want to be around me. I actually have to fucking work for it. It’s blackpilling as fuck to see my friend who is literally the exact same height as me and not even that much better looking get treated entirely different because he looks more masculine. I’m like what the fuck. His life mogs mine. But now that I see how fucking superficial it all is, having the life he has for some mere genetic traits that women want to capitalize on and men want to associate with, I’m over it. Friends and attention are just superficial shit, even more shit just based on looks. I’m over it.

I’d rather sit in my fucking room and actually build myself now and do shit that actually fucking matters.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 5969
Do you do that type of stuff to your friends?
No. All of my friends I’ve only ever been kind to, done favors for, helped them when they didn’t ask for it, gone out of my way to be that guy. I’m over it. People only want me as long as I do favors for them probably or give them an access point to talk to girls. Fuck that shit. Nobody wants me for my personality. Nobody wants to just be bros and have fun together. That’s fine with me. It’s just another blackpill to make me angry at the world and focus on myself.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Read every word, like always.

Yes Native you’re the only person that will be there for yourself I learned that the hard way

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Read every word, like always.

Yes Native you’re the only person that will be there for yourself I learned that the hard way
Thank you for always reading my shit I fucking appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969