What job can you get if you are non talkative?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

I dont mean autistic btw , I mean like you can still understand people's emotions and act appropriate n be polite like a normal human being you don't act like a assburger but the only diffrence is you are non talkative, you don't say much because you are too depressed to talk

What type of jobs?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2 and incel194012940
Yakhi nightime security ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 20652
IT work. You can be a code monkey for chad jew moggers.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22918, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

Impossible without leg lengthening to 6ft11 + insane amount of hard steroids (not just test only) to the point you are a bald ogre giant

//Thomas DOM

Just learn how to talk.

Being social > being competent in the workplace

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17791 and Verse
Impossible without leg lengthening to 6ft11 + insane amount of hard steroids (not just test only) to the point you are a bald ogre giant

//Thomas DOM
No just get tattoos yakhi ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

op's first day on the job
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, RecessedChinCel, tallnegga and 1 other person
u will barely make money. Only guys who social and stands for themself can advance in career

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
u will barely make money. Only guys who social and stands for themself can advance in career
yes. social skills and looks are everything tbh. Competence is like not that important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and zharupodrugu

//Thomas DOM
Thatโ€™s only high teir security like at the bank

if you are some guy who look at the cameras in appartment complex it doesnโ€™t matter, Iโ€™ve seen 5โ€™5 dork guys doing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 17791

What's the minimum IQ requirement for coding?

Also that's a rude way to call programmers they actually have good jobs n make decent money who cares if they work for a chad jew aslong as they're making money they're happy

//Thomas DOM

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
What's the minimum IQ requirement for coding?

//Thomas DOM
Hmm, like a 105. That shit is pretty hard work.

You can't be a dumb fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Programmers make decent money in any situation, OP didn't ask how to get rich when you aren't talkative

• +1
Thatโ€™s only high teir security like at the bank

if you are some guy who look at the cameras in appartment complex it doesnโ€™t matter, Iโ€™ve seen 5โ€™5 dork guys doing it

In what country you seen that?

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

What you consider "barely make money" is most likely A LOT of money from my perspective. I'd be more than happy with a 1500dollar a month minimum wage

//Thomas DOM

Graveyard keeper, Graveyard night shift worker in general. Definitely the least talkative job on the planet, can't think of something better.

Another good option is truck driver

• +1
In what country you seen that?

//Thomas DOM
USA but high ethnic and black population area so canโ€™t be too much harder than sweden

many security jobs you are not supposed to detain people, just call the cops or use a taser

• +1
Online customer support via text chat or the bike delivery guys (Cardio fights depression, and you make some good tips).

Alex MACHO<>

• +1
Online customer support via text chat or the bike delivery guys (Cardio fights depression, and you make some good tips).

Alex MACHO<>

Bike delivery is decent. Could easily get atleast 1400 - 1500 $ a month if you take enough shifts

You mean like DHL or post type bike delivery or pizza delivery? The 1400-1500 $ is for pizza delivery and if it's post logistics stuff then it's a lot more money even

//Thomas DOM

Non talkative = introverted beta cuck

A man is supposed to have a big mouth.

Just take ssris bro. You need to have good social skills to work your way up in socitey. I took ssris and now I am low inhib after having social anxitey.

//SubSigma

Just be confident and you can get the job of your dreams bro.

//Leo69

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Non talkative = introverted beta cuck

A man is supposed to have a big mouth.
Im super introverted cause of childhood trauma with kids and then in my early teens. Like my brain permanently doesn't enjoy hanging out with people unless we have deep chemistry and trust

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu and BoneDensity
Just take ssris bro. You need to have good social skills to work your way up in socitey. I took ssris and now I am low inhib after having social anxitey.

//SubSigma

I took ssri for 6 months before they didn't do anything except making me emotionally numb zombie

Now I take tca (amitriptyline) but that just helps me fall asleep

Also I don't think its social anxiety i think its just not wanting to talk because severely depressed

//Thomas DOM

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu and SubSigma
Bike delivery is decent. Could easily get atleast 1400 - 1500 $ a month if you take enough shifts

You mean like DHL or post type bike delivery or pizza delivery? The 1400-1500 $ is for pizza delivery and if it's post logistics stuff then it's a lot more money even

//Thomas DOM
Yeah I meant for the food, or if you can scheme into the DHL/Post that would be even better way to go also. Combine some activity with those ANABOLICS my boy.

Alex MACHO<>

I dont mean autistic btw , I mean like you can still understand people's emotions and act appropriate n be polite like a normal human being you don't act like a assburger but the only diffrence is you are non talkative, you don't say much because you are too depressed to talk

What type of jobs?

//Thomas DOM
Hey Thom I've seen you around and have seen you mention that you have severe depression, suicidality, PTSD. I'm in the same spot too (diagnosed), and pretty much unable to do basic motor functions and tasks for days or weeks at a time

It's really hard to have the energy to keep up with anyone; I just want to work manual labor on autopilot to sustain myself tbh. Lost all my cognitive skills (retested WAIS and my scores were pathetic compared from childhood), academics all gone down the flush for now, no career plan and losing family sustenance soon. It's such a pain in the ass having to be social when I am too dissociated to help myself and don't even have the IQ or mental energy to morally tell right from wrong but have to get out of it myself. Literally crippling. Financial poverty striking soon if I lose an income source from my dad.

Btw how would you say your functionality before PTSD and depression was like, or has it always been there cause of your poverty? Has your personality and IQ changed a lot?

IDK, in my opinion it catches up even if you get out of the hole. It would be awesome if you could make $1.5k/mo but that won't fix your PTSD and the damage done. Cause suddenly you're making enough money to meet your needs but your situation won't change unless you find what you want to do with your life after that, but you're already too depressed/traumatized, mentally exhausted from working to get better or to find out. Just won't be content because of personality and cognitive function changes

What are your thoughts? If you could get out of this before 30 and be making $1.5k/mo do you think you could be content in the long term?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad