What job is best for seasonal work?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I'm going to work in a ski resort this winter where i own property = no expenses and unlimited partying.

The cool jobs like ski instructor and bartender are impossible to get without prior experience but I've been offered some of the more shitty jobs.

I can choose between working at a restaurant (Don't know exactly what task and if its waiter or dishwasher as i've only talked over phone and didn't ask many questions). I've also been offered janitor and a supermarket. What i really wanted was reception but i was told it was already filled (they're probably waiting for an attractive girl as that's proven to make more money for the company).

What should i choose ngl or should i wait and risk not getting a job at all. I applied for ski rental but they didn't give me an interview 😕

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Erik-Jón
Waiter would be goood, supermarket would be ok too. If I was in your situation I would not accept a janitor or dishwasher offer

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, WhiteGoodman and Deleted
Waiter would be goood, supermarket would be ok too. If I was in your situation I would not accept a janitor or dishwasher offer
Supermarket is the best in a normal situation but bcuz its at a resort i don't want to work daytime. (janitor, waiter and dishwasher is evening work which means i can ski during the day)

I'm considering them all though

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Supermarket is the best in a normal situation but bcuz its at a resort i don't want to work daytime. (janitor, waiter and dishwasher is evening work which means i can ski during the day)

I'm considering them all though
I see waiter would be optimal but I guess you might as well find out the specific details for each job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Supermarket, better pay (at night etc, OB, youre swe) but resturant is better if you want to meet girls

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted
I see waiter would be optimal but I guess you might as well find out the specific details for each job
I'll get back to the employer tomorrow and ask what tasks both their restaurant and janitor position do.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I'm going to work in a ski resort this winter where i own property = no expenses and unlimited partying.

The cool jobs like ski instructor and bartender are impossible to get without prior experience but I've been offered some of the more shitty jobs.

I can choose between working at a restaurant (Don't know exactly what task and if its waiter or dishwasher as i've only talked over phone and didn't ask many questions). I've also been offered janitor and a supermarket. What i really wanted was reception but i was told it was already filled (they're probably waiting for an attractive girl as that's proven to make more money for the company).

What should i choose ngl or should i wait and risk not getting a job at all. I applied for ski rental but they didn't give me an interview 😕
Why need to work though when you are rich?

Btw how much does your family have? Are you guys decamillionaires?

I like snowboarding a lot tbh it’s really fun never gone skiing, my uncles a ski instructor it’s not that hard to become as long as your am experienced skier also it would be good because a lot of the time it’s 1 on 1 so you will nt and inhib max

I like snowboarding a lot tbh it’s really fun never gone skiing, my uncles a ski instructor it’s not that hard to become as long as your am experienced skier also it would be good because a lot of the time it’s 1 on 1 so you will nt and inhib max
Depends on how popular the resort is. Instructor is usually the most desired job and without many positions.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Depends on how popular the resort is. Instructor is usually the most desired job and without many positions.
Ye that makes sense idk how it is in Sweden in Canada we have a lot of different skiing mountains or whatever they aren’t really resorts