What Kind Of Car Can I Finance With 80K/yr Job

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Got into a decent role in consulting :feelshehe: @Biggdink @8PSLcel @tyronelite

I know nothing about cars and never cared for em but want something good because foids like expensive cars, probably a bmw or Amg :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Should I get a used under 50k km?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Gonthar, Chadeep and 3 others
I drive an old car tbh don’t know much about em

But my normie friend drives amg and I’ve seen drunk girls shout nice car and stuff like that

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Don’t finance, get a used car that’s good on insurance

If you want something sporty I can recommend some cars

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, TrestIsBest and Moggie

I know nothing about cars and never cared for em but want something good because foids like expensive cars, probably a bmw or Amg :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

idk

g wagon
urus
m8

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 14160 and FootballPlaya69
If you're american, don't get a european car. Those things are money pits.

I'm of the belief that cars are means to an end. Buy something that will last and is not expensive to fix or take car of. Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, things of the like. Are these swaggy? Not really. But remember McLovinCel - women like the driver of the car, not the car. The two biggest IRL slayers I know drive beaters or at best average but old cars.

Financing can be better that paying cash in some cases. If you have good credit, you can get a low rate loan. Mine loan on my new 2021 car (bought last year, mid tier asian car built in USA) is 1.99%, and money on an average year inflates more than that - meaning that I'm saving money by financing. If you're rate is above 3-4% though, its a fair consideration.

The advantage to used is that you're not required to have comprehensive coverage on your car insurance (at least in most places). Can't speak for your specific area, but that would save me about 500 bux a year if I didn't have to have it. Food for thought.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 14160
Congrats on the position.

At 80k I would still consider going for something affordable that gets you from point A to point B.

There are brands like Acura that are a bit on the higher end relative to their counterparts (Honda) but are not as high end as the big European names.

If you insist though, do as you wish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Volvo 740

• JFL
Don’t finance, get a used car that’s good on insurance

If you want something sporty I can recommend some cars
This.

Dumb shit to borrow money for a car.

Also, just become a betabuxx bro.
By trying to get women by flexing money.

• +1
2017 Nissan Altima.

When it comes to cars it is better to buy the last model of a generation than the first.

For instance the Fifth generation Altima has production years from 2013 - 2018 so a 2018 model would be ideal except this is still too recent, cars depreciate heavily in their first 5 years of life.

Ideal is to get the oldest you are comfortable with getting, and the last few years in a generation as this will be when reliability issues have been sorted rather than the first year in a generation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 14160
. But remember McLovinCel - women like the driver of the car, not the car. The two biggest IRL slayers I know drive beaters or at best average but old cars.
This.

Just like us guys.

You rather have an uglier woman, with a cool car.
Our a hotter woman with a simple car

• +1
This.

Just like us guys.

You rather have an uglier woman, with a cool car.
Our a hotter woman with a simple car
I can pull based off looks but seen a good population of “high-end” hoes who value money over all :feelshehe:

I would avoid anything that’s both cheap and low mpg as they make you look effeminate and weak

3B39D9E4 BB74 49E0 A68C C74D2C5AC28B
A1F90879 86F5 43F2 8FAD C14B8B3E6544

I wouldn’t stress it too much don’t pay too much no one will judge for a normal car

Mercedes C Class is good. Deck it out with black rims and tinted windows and u got a good car.

Don't listen to the losers here. muh buy an affordable used car to go from point a to point b brah! Fucking retards with no dreams.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 14160
Mercedes C Class is good. Deck it out with black rims and tinted windows and u got a good car.

Don't listen to the losers here. muh buy an affordable used car to go from point a to point b brah! Fucking retards with no dreams.
3 series is better, more affordable, bmw halo.

• +1
Im saying to buy a nice 5 year old car not a fucking 1994 camry lmao.

Do you want a sedan, hatchback or wagon?

One of my best friends drives an AMG Benz and still doesn't really pull. Don't buy a car for women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie, GetShrekt, Gonthar and 1 other person
Get a VW Golf.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Used BMW should run about 30k. Costlier to maintain but you get a bit more status and performance

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 14160
blyat mobile

One of my best friends drives an AMG Benz and still doesn't really pull. Don't buy a car for women.
Where does he live, if he's in a big city with plenty of expensive and fancy cars around, a Mercedes won't attract much attention, in a small town or rural area it's another matter.
When I was a teen, me and my cousin went for a ride in our dad's car to a nearby poor village, and the girls were giggling and waving their hands at us, having a car there was a big status boost.

Screenshot 20220808 144908

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Moggie

just get a bmw with a baloon bodyshape that is made after 2012. foids know jackshit about cars, to them, a bmw or mercedes is all that matters.

• +1
Just get crazy looking new gen Honda Civic Type R with 320 horsepower and save yourself trouble of technical problems that you are going to have with BMW or Mercedes (their quality fell with each new generation).

73267b-scaled.jpg
73267y-scaled.jpg

Or get an Audi (A4 at least) if you live in Europe, they share parts with Volkswagen and Skoda which is good. Still not even close in realiability compared to Honda.

2019-Audi-A4-Saloon-First-Drive-Review-12.jpg

Since i dont give too much shit about luxury/status id just get a Hyundai i30 fastback. Looks good, fast, reliable, low maintenance

Frankfurt germany sep 12 2017 hyundai i30 fastback car showcased at K7KNHN

Or Renault Megane Grand Coupe (only if in Europe)

test-kratki-renault-m-gane-grandcoupe-intens-energy-dci-130-1.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you, but 80k/year is not that much as you may think.
So i would recommend 2-3 year old toyota corolla.
More expensive cars are waste of money.

Last edited:

I think as long as the car looks expensive and is clean women will like it. Unless you're going for a car girl I don't think you need anything crazy.

I would always go used just cause the value plummets after driving it off the lot. I think you can get more bang for your buck especially if you're going for a more "luxury" car.

I would save and buy out right instead of finance.

Personally I would only get a rental if I needed to drive.

Imo buy something cheap outright now with decent resale value and save up a few years to buy a nice BMW. 80K isn't enough to buy a luxury car straight up, you gotta save for a while. And even then is the car even worth it? That money would be better spent on a down payment for a nice house. Personally I don't put much stock into my car at all, it's just a tool to get to where I need to go.