"what kind of girl do you like"

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
:rage: what kind of question is that to ask a truecel? I will take anything i can get. people like me don't get to have a "type".

so sick of that question when everyone knows only foids and uber-chads are allowed to be picky.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Justttt, john2, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
I will take anything i can get. people like me don't get to have a "type".
Would you take one of these girls?
65876083_10157576888010712_4325909223947894784_o.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Justttt, Pietrosiek, Ascensionrequired and 5 others
:sick: wish u hadnt shown me that
i'm so depressed rn because i probably will eventually have to settle for one of those whales 🐳 .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and zeno
:rage: what kind of question is that to ask a truecel? I will take anything i can get. people like me don't get to have a "type".

so sick of that question when everyone knows only foids and uber-chads are allowed to be picky.
I prefer more masculine girls with black/brown hair

im a truecel khhtv myself but i only ask out hot girls

I prefer masculine girls with black/brown hair

im a truecel khhtv myself but i only ask out hot girls
im happy for u that u can be picky

i hope u get a hot masc gf eventually

i will never ascend :cry:

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I only go for gigastacy models

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i'm so depressed rn because i probably will eventually have to settle for one of those whales 🐳 .
Those are the ladies of Blizzcon - real gamer girls, not those fake e-girls who pretend to like games only to get followers on Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, etc. Do you like video games?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
SfPpMuj

• Love it
Reactions: Justttt, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
Those are the ladies of Blizzcon - real gamer girls, not those fake e-girls who pretend to like games only to get followers on Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, etc. Do you like video games?
im far too afraid to go outside let alone to a convention.

I'm high T high libido, would fuck like 3 of them. If you wouldn't you're fapping way too much and/or have low T/libido.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Adam666
get in shape, you attract what you are. If you're a lazy subhuman fuck you will attract that, lose weight get lean nigga.

Jfl I feel you brother like I cant comprehend that some people can be picky with women "I prefer blondes" or "I like blue eyed girls" nigga shut the fuck up I'd take any hair type and eye color just dont be fat, be interested in me and have face around my level.
I want her to have my children I'd creampie her so much until my dick refuse to get up i want to fuck her missionary and doggy style and let her ride me wild

Jfl I feel you brother like I cant comprehend that some people can be picky with women "I prefer blondes" or "I like blue eyed girls" nigga shut the fuck up I'd take any hair type and eye color just dont be fat, be interested in me and have face around my level.
:rage: foids and chads go through life with options. we don't. i can't cope.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Big booty Latinas

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4209

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
Be chad or death

Frame 00 delay 01s

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
My type of girl Rihanna