What kind of hair cut do you recommend with this face shape and these features

keonxmogs

keonxmogs

Iron
I’ve been thinking about cutting my hair shorter because because i get fucking flamed by the community but i don’t know what cut would suit me other than this

Attachments

• IMG_7642.jpeg
    IMG_7642.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7603.jpeg
    IMG_7603.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and RealNinja
I’ve been thinking about cutting my hair shorter because because i get fucking flamed by the community but i don’t know what cut would suit me other than this
Cut an inch or two off the front and then leave the front alone. Cut the sides short, you can try getting the sides faded but you don’t have to. That’s the trendy popular zoomer hairstyle right now but it looks better than the ice cream scoop you have going on. And Stop wearing this dangly cross earring bro you look queer. You don’t have to exactly imitate the look of popular TikTok eboys… just get a more normal haircut, and keep taking care of your skin and teeth. Stop sucking your cheeks in and taking faggy photos as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
how is your jaw so wide and flared and also so tiny

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Cut an inch or two off the front and then leave the front alone. Cut the sides short, you can try getting the sides faded but you don’t have to. That’s the trendy popular zoomer hairstyle right now but it looks better than the ice cream scoop you have going on. And Stop wearing this dangly cross earring bro you look queer. You don’t have to exactly imitate the look of popular TikTok eboys… just get a more normal haircut, and keep taking care of your skin and teeth. Stop sucking your cheeks in and taking faggy photos as well
i think i’m gonna get a taper, no cheek biting here bro i just clenched in 1st pic