What kind of human you are according to your eye color/shape? (2021 Edition)

Which one of them are you?

• Hunter w/good coloring

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Good coloring but meh shape :/

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Brown eyed hunter (I get mogged by cuck blue eyes)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • subhuman

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
bernanddrago

bernanddrago

190cm 6psl
Colored hunter eyes : Chad/Chadlite
Colored eyes w/bad shape: HTN
Brown hunter eyes: Normie
Brown eyes w/bad shape: Subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Julius
how is coloring better than shape

imo

color+shape>shape>color

brown with hunter eyes mogs Aryan prey

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darmstadtium, Reoa, ManzareK and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and Deleted member 11748
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, JL~ and Adriana Lima
They aren't prey but isn't attractive shapewise.
1f7envmp8d361

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
IMG 20210402 173024

OP's eye area
Muh blue eyes> shape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ManzareK, Albeacho and 4 others
explains the dick riding then
Not dickriding tbh. Brown eyes doesn't have the striking energy at all. For example Lorenzo Zurzolo has shithole eye area but eyemogs Lachowski.

• +1
i was trying yesterday to break 1200 rating in blitz chess

needed like 8 points from 1192 and im now at 1107

shit ass game

colour, deep setness, browridge, brows, lashes and atleast a 4/10 shape makes a good eye area, timothee as an example

• +1
Daily reminder:
a5f8f17e-dd18-4dc9-b2af-9df8a0474569

if you have dark brown/black eyes like me you are not even human

• JFL
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 10652 and bernanddrago
Daily reminder:
a5f8f17e-dd18-4dc9-b2af-9df8a0474569

if you have dark brown/black eyes like me you are not even human
At least I'm classified as a divergent lol.

colour, deep setness, browridge, brows, lashes and atleast a 4/10 shape makes a good eye area, timothee as an example
Subhuman shaped eyes but because of the coloring it mogs all of the brown hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Subhuman shaped eyes but because of the coloring it mogs all of the brown hunter eyes.
not true unless the colouring is genuinley good like, timothee, efron, gandy or alain delon, a

good lashes, good brows, light colour, deepset and a 4/10 mogs dark brown hunter eyes

people here put to much emphasise on shape and don't adress, colour, browes lashes and browridge

most shapes look decent in motion but bad in pictures

• Hmm...
not true unless the colouring is genuinley good like, timothee, efron, gandy or alain delon, a

good lashes, good brows, light colour, deepset and a 4/10 mogs dark brown hunter eyes

people here put to much emphasise on shape and don't adress, colour, browes lashes and browridge

most shapes look decent in motion but bad in pictures
I have dark long dense eyelashes, dark lowset dense eyebrows, deepset eyes which has the similar shape as Chico's w/less squinting (relying on bones unlike Chico) call it hunter or whatever. Yet Lorenzo Zurzolo's subhuman shaped eyes are more attractive lol. Coloring = everything

• +1
I have dark long dense eyelashes, dark lowset dense eyebrows, deepset eyes which has the similar shape as Chico's w/less squinting (relying on bones unlike Chico) call it hunter or whatever. Yet Lorenzo Zurzolo's subhuman shaped eyes are more attractive lol. Coloring = everything
lorenzo doesn't even have a bad eye area, this site has drilled the idea in your head that anything less then hunter eyes are shit

i have seen true subhuman eye areas irl that make lorenzos look like a good shape

but yes colour is a huge boost to eye area and can make a eye area amazing even if the shape isn't great

btw if your white you could probably fraud with contacts if you want and get away with it

lorenzo doesn't even have a bad eye area, this site has drilled the idea in your head that anything less then hunter eyes are shit

i have seen true subhuman eye areas irl that make lorenzos look like a good shape

but yes colour is a huge boost to eye area and can make a eye area amazing even if the shape isn't great

btw if your white you could probably fraud with contacts if you want and get away with it
Contacts get easily noticed tbh. Also contacts misshapes the eye a bit but it'd look fine af. :)

• +1
look this subhuman eye area because his eyes are not ''good coloring'' hahaha
Y3ptemce9wz51

• JFL
look this subhuman eye area because his eyes are not ''good coloring'' hahaha
View attachment 1069845
richard ramirez was faggot

he had no irl appeal he had to rape women and hire whores

he is mogged hard asf by my avi and by chadlites and chads

people on this site genuinley mog him for irl appeal

• JFL
Reactions: pizza

tell me you are kidding, he had an insane appeal and you know it when you see girls simping for him to this day, his facial structure is insanely good and dimorphic, how many people with the same looks level that richard can you see today?

• +1
tell me you are kidding, he had an insane appeal and you know it when you see girls simping for him to this day, his facial structure is insanely good and dimorphic, how many people with the same looks level that richard can you see today?

I agree. He'd be 7+ PSL easily with collagenmaxxing & skinmaxxing.

of course his bone structure was insane and very very impressive perfect almost and i have never seen anyone irl that even comes anywhere near richard ramirez BUT i see man who have way way worse bones with women and getting regular sex and having girlfriends

richard had to hire hookers and rape women

if he was attractive to some women irl they would make it clear and try talk to him, get his attention and shit like that

thom strijd has a way way worse bone structure then richard but nearly all women would prefer him

bones have way to much emphasise on this site, harmony mogs bones and im telling you that from what ive seen irl

of course his bone structure was insane and very very impressive perfect almost and i have never seen anyone irl that even comes anywhere near richard ramirez BUT i see man who have way way worse bones with women and getting regular sex and having girlfriends

richard had to hire hookers and rape women

if he was attractive to some women irl they would make it clear and try talk to him, get his attention and shit like that

thom strijd has a way way worse bone structure then richard but nearly all women would prefer him

bones have way to much emphasise on this site, harmony mogs bones and im telling you that from what ive seen irl
richard was a mental ill dark triad satanist psychopath who didn't brush his teeth man,this business of "its all looks" is still true when you see girls simping for him on the internet, but you know that in real life things are not like that, especially when it comes to someone with rotten teeth