What kind of name is miniskull ugly Slavic retard Polish Men Ranked 20th Ugliest Men In Europe Statistically proven

MikołajPolesUgliest

MikołajPolesUgliest

Banned

@Miniskull

This retard has got brachycephaly

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Quote from me “my ancestry is” (Norwegian-Swedish)

Slavic men are the ugliest in europe.

Let’s group all the ethnic groups.

Mediterranean, southern French, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Spanish, all better looking than you.

Germanic, Icelandic, English, German, Austrian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, all better looking than you.

Celtic, Irish, Scottish, welsh, northern France, northern Spain, southern Germany, Austria, all better looking than you.

Slavs, poles, Russians, ukranians, Slovenians, Slovakians, Belarusians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Croatians, all ugly as fuck.

@Miniskull

Keep crying you deformed skull, Slavic retard

My nationality is the best looking and yours is the ugliest polish, Russian, Ugliest

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and the BULL
@Miniskull

IMG 2295

Slavs are ugly

Slavic men have been voted the ugliest in Europe since 2009.

There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men.

Slavic man have been voted ugliest in Europe not according to study, but according to dating websites and polls by other women, literally voted the ugliest in Europe according to beautiful.people com

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world according to women:

https://en.protothema.gr/the-15-ugliest-nationalities-in-the-world-photos/

Ugliest men in Europe.

1706518304372-jpeg.2708170.jpg

1706518327774-jpeg.2708171.jpg

1706518363321-jpeg.2708172.jpg

Russians are even uglier than Polish
Ugly subhuman

@Miniskull

1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%

Mediterranean, southern French, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Spanish, all better looking than you.

Germanic, Icelandic, English, German, Austrian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, all better looking than you.

Celtic, Irish, Scottish, welsh, northern France, northern Spain, southern Germany, Austria, all better looking than you.

Slavs, poles, Russians, ukranians, Slovenians, Slovakians, Belarusians, Bulgarians, Serbians, Croatians, all ugly as fuck.

@Miniskull

My nationality is the best looking SWEDISH and yours is the ugliest polish, Russian, Ugliest

@Miniskull

Imagine being such a mentally ill ugly Slavic retard, being the ugliest in Europe, having the ugliest men, with the ugliest phenotype,

I took all the stats from the website, I found all the photos on you ugly Slavic retards, on this forum, I’m not responsible for every female on beautiful.people com choosing your people dead last and the least atttactive you schizophrenic Slavic retard.

You’re the one on an alt lmao, your deformed abnormally small brachycephalic Slavic skull can’t accept that you Slavs are the ugliest in Europe.

What a weirdo, I didn’t vote Slavs to be the ugliest, it was women on dating polls, from beautiful people.com, you think I forged information to make you feel bad for being ugly and Slavic @Miniskull literally the most unhinged person ever, you think I forged statistics to put my group number 1 as well.

Here’s more statistics that other Europeans and tourists when they go to your shithole Slavic, heroin, junkie country THAT THE VOTE YOU THE UGLIEST

In which of the following countries do you find the local people most attractive?​

View attachment 2718550

Poland dead last with Russian for ugliest men.

Yeah bro I made up these statistics @Miniskull

Mentally ill ugly retard

So glad I’m Swedish and not SLAVIC LIKE YOU.

View attachment 2718555

Ugliest men in Europe keep crying UGLY CUCK

Indian men, chinks, niggers are better looking than Slavic men 😂

@Miniskull Only the male Russian and Polish applicants fared worse than British men

The 15 ugliest nationalities in the world! (photos)​

1. Poland

ug15

You’d be surprised to learn how many quietly-Polish people there are in Hollywood at the moment. There’s Kristen Bell, the internet’s soul mate and a walking “best of” Polish features. Then there’s John Krasinski, who even a 19th century Confederacy general would admit is as cute as they come. And finally, there’s Martha-mother-effin-Stewart, née Kostyra, who in her salad days (or before them?) was an absolutely gorgeous model for Chanel.
Kristen and Martha, it turns out, are safe — Polish women didn’t register in the most rejected nationalities. But sorry Polish men, only 9% of you made the internet’s biggest beauty pageant.

I’m Swedish. Don’t know why you’re coming after British people when they outperform you statistically ugly retard @Miniskull

View attachment 2718590

Is this a fucking bot or what? I've seen like 4 accounts that act and look exactly like you

Is this a fucking bot or what? I've seen like 4 accounts that act and look exactly like you
He spams my dm as well. He s convinced that I m slavic because I pointed out that he changed the numbers of a study he and his alt were spamming.

The Exposure Of Looksmaxxing.Org Ugliest Most Deformed Most Unattractive Race The Nafri MiniSkull Has microcephaly

@Miniskull

Miniskull is a 20+ year old ugly Arab with microcephaly Never Had A Girlfriend

3932160_IMG_2488.jpeg

3932171_IMG_2491.jpeg

The reenactment of the girls bullying him in high school for being ugly and having an abnormally small skull

3932172_IMG_2489.jpeg

3932173_IMG_2492.jpeg

3932174_IMG_2490.jpeg

3932175_IMG_2493.jpeg

This guy literally developed body dysmorphia because his head looks too small on his body and he looks through looksmaxxing.org on studies about the evolution of human skulls, and he enviously, desires and wishes that he had a normal size head so he wouldn’t look so deformed, I’ve literally never met an insecurity so funny but so tragic JFL.

3932190_IMG_2440.png

3932195_IMG_2443.png

3932198_IMG_2442.png

This retarded ugly DYSGENIC hideous Arab has some sort of cranial deformity I genuinely don’t think he can have body dysmorphia because body dysmorphia is implying it’s a distortion that he’s actually normal

This deformed miscreation peasant inbred DYSGENIC SUBHUMAN, might genuinely have an abnormally small head due to some sort of genetic deformity

1f602.png

3932204_IMG_2496.jpeg

So I typed it in and it’s a real thing that is so tragic you @Miniskull you ugly microphaly Pea-Head ugly deformed RETARD, imagine not even being able to be born with a NORMAL SIZE HEAD RETARD, even those abos have bigger heads than you ugly monkey retard.

People with BDD may worry, for example, that they have severe acne or that their skin is terribly scarred, that they're going bald, that their head Is too small @Miniskull

Anyway I was manipulating this guy for two hours me and my girlfriend were laughing hysterically, he kept repeating his only insult was “keep talking about Slavic men, blah, blah, blah” I don’t compare myself to any other man, because unlike YOU, I’m confident and attractive.

Anyway Arabs, are ugly, dysgenic retards, who fuck their cousins, and beg Jewish international organisation to come to our countries and and you become insta incels, or you become caged incels, or future rapeugees

Anyway you’re ugly, your race, is ugly, your women are ugly inbred, letterboxes, ninjas

I’m beautiful, my race, is beautiful my women are beautiful

3932231_IMG_2459.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/miniskulltheuglyarabincelwithadeformedskull

HAVE FUN BEING A UGLY UNATTRACTIVE FUCK DYING ALONE NEVER HAVING SEX NEVER BEING LOVED AND HAVING DEPRESSION FOREVER BR00TAL Nordic Scandinavian mogging by the master race the most beautiful race yet again

@Miniskull

@Miniskull

1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%

@Miniskull

My nationality is the best looking and yours is the ugliest polish, Russian, Ugliest

I’m Slavic and mog u, keep coping retard

The Exposure Of Looksmaxxing.Org Ugliest Most Deformed Most Unattractive Race The Nafri MiniSkull Has microcephaly

@Miniskull

Miniskull is a 20+ year old ugly Arab with microcephaly Never Had A Girlfriend

View attachment 2719907

View attachment 2719909

The reenactment of the girls bullying him in high school for being ugly and having an abnormally small skull

View attachment 2719904

View attachment 2719905

View attachment 2719902

View attachment 2719903

This guy literally developed body dysmorphia because his head looks too small on his body and he looks through looksmaxxing.org on studies about the evolution of human skulls, and he enviously, desires and wishes that he had a normal size head so he wouldn’t look so deformed, I’ve literally never met an insecurity so funny but so tragic JFL.

View attachment 2719906

View attachment 2719912

View attachment 2719908

This retarded ugly DYSGENIC hideous Arab has some sort of cranial deformity I genuinely don’t think he can have body dysmorphia because body dysmorphia is implying it’s a distortion that he’s actually normal

This deformed miscreation peasant inbred DYSGENIC SUBHUMAN, might genuinely have an abnormally small head due to some sort of genetic deformity

View attachment 2719901

View attachment 2719910

So I typed it in and it’s a real thing that is so tragic you @Miniskull you ugly microphaly Pea-Head ugly deformed RETARD, imagine not even being able to be born with a NORMAL SIZE HEAD RETARD, even those abos have bigger heads than you ugly monkey retard.

People with BDD may worry, for example, that they have severe acne or that their skin is terribly scarred, that they're going bald, that their head Is too small @Miniskull

Anyway I was manipulating this guy for two hours me and my girlfriend were laughing hysterically, he kept repeating his only insult was “keep talking about Slavic men, blah, blah, blah” I don’t compare myself to any other man, because unlike YOU, I’m confident and attractive.

Anyway Arabs, are ugly, dysgenic retards, who fuck their cousins, and beg Jewish international organisation to come to our countries and and you become insta incels, or you become caged incels, or future rapeugees

Anyway you’re ugly, your race, is ugly, your women are ugly inbred, letterboxes, ninjas

I’m beautiful, my race, is beautiful my women are beautiful

View attachment 2719911

https://www.facebook.com/miniskulltheuglyarabincelwithadeformedskull

HAVE FUN BEING A UGLY UNATTRACTIVE FUCK DYING ALONE NEVER HAVING SEX NEVER BEING LOVED AND HAVING DEPRESSION FOREVER BR00TAL Nordic Scandinavian mogging by the master race the most beautiful race yet again

@Miniskull

"Pedroesp" You re sure you re swedish ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back