What kind of on contacts would suit me?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
A995BB40 6AFF 4EC1 806B EFAA403ADE85

My eye area isn’t half bad for an ethnic but I’m still at the bottom of the ladder because of dark brown eyes.
I have see lightskinned ethnics use green contacts and it suits them well but I’m nigger pheno so idk about that.
Should I go for Amber/light brown?
What colour would suit me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, 5'8manlet, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
green/amber would be okay but first you should do rhinoplasty, your nose is cucking you so badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, MentalistKebab, 5'8manlet and 6 others
you should start bleaching your skin or getting lightskin surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and inceletto
  • So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
you should start bleaching your skin or getting lightskin surgeries.
I just got rid of my eczema and cracked skin first time my skin has been this clear since pre puberty I ain’t bleaching it just yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and inceletto
Chadpreet
0 PSL in developed countries ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
you look like tuboflard but he looks better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution, Ritalincell, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
View attachment 516566
My eye area isn’t half bad for an ethnic but I’m still at the bottom of the ladder because of dark brown eyes.
I have see lightskinned ethnics use green contacts and it suits them well but I’m nigger pheno so idk about that.
dark brown

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4416, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
How old are you?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, inceletto and Kingcel32
Maybe light brown or hazel. I don't think any color lighter than that would look good for how dom you look

• +1
are you ever planning to do it?
Saving up but ive only got 2k in the bank and just renewed my gym membership ffs.
Probably after studies I will when I have enough

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Saving up but ive only got 2k in the bank and just renewed my gym membership ffs.
Probably after studies I will when I have enough
goodluck man you have one of the chaddiest faceshapes here i am mirin hard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: far336 and SubhumanCurrycel
Do you think there's a way for you to look black? You are a Chadpreet but 0 PSL in 1st world countries coz foids are racist
I don’t have negroid features so idk tbh I will gain more muscle weight and see where I fit

I don’t have negroid features so idk tbh I will gain more muscle weight and see where I fit
Do you think if you actually went on melanotan you could pass as black?

Do you think there's a way for you to look black? You are a Chadpreet but 0 PSL in 1st world countries coz foids are racist
so he is from bleachmaxxing to darkmaxxing
Parkourr

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, JizzFarmer, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Do you think if you actually went on melanotan you could pass as black?
Ok so here’s the thing I’m not in US I am in New Zealand passing black is a weird goal because there are hardly any blacks here my main goal should be passing Maori or Polynesian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Ok so here’s the thing I’m not in US I am in New Zealand passing black is a weird goal because there are hardly any blacks here my main goal should be passing Maori or Polynesian
Wtf is Maori or Polynesian anyway? It's so weird coz to me they just look blasian (black and asian). Like, The Rock to me looks blasian, he's supposed to be Polynesian but idk what the fuck it is if not another word for blasians living in Polynesia

• +1
just samoamax, dwaynejohnsonmax

• JFL
Wtf is Maori or Polynesian anyway? It's so weird coz to me they just look blasian (black and asian). Like, The Rock to me looks blasian, he's supposed to be Polynesian but idk what the fuck it is if not another word for blasians living in Polynesia
Polynesian = islander
Samoa Tonga Maori/NZ etc.
just look at Fiji Tomga Samoa rugby team you’ll get the idea

Polynesian = islander
Samoa Tonga Maori/NZ etc.
just look at Fiji Tomga Samoa rugby team you’ll get the idea
Yeah but aren't they basically just blasians? They sure do look that way

Yeah but aren't they basically just blasians? They sure do look that way
Genetically no but phenotypically I guess you could put it that way.
They are more robust framed and taller on average tho.
Studies have shown that for the same bmi they have lean mass on average aka more muscle and bone density

• +1
Prob light brown/hazel. I would like to try conacts too. Idk if it would suit asians tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lars and SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 516566

definitely a nose job brocel.

I would go green. Green tends to suit curries more from what I have seen.

Also, look into skin bleaching techniques and make your skin somewhat lighter, and keep your eyebrows trimmed and not get them out of control.

Also watch your ear hair. This is only for curries. I know curries have really long ear hair, so just watch out for that.

no dont do that it's so gay, loads of fijian indians do that its gay

no dont do that it's so gay, loads of fijian indians do that its gay
Maori/Polynesian to me is buzz cut with large rugby player frame tbh big back and legs

• +1
Maori/Polynesian to me is buzz cut with large rugby player frame tbh big back and legs
Are they the main slayers there? You really need a hair transplant and a rhino and you will be good then

• +1
Are they the main slayers there? You really need a hair transplant and a rhino and you will be good then
I wouldn’t say main slayers but good hailo definitely more than curry lol, seen a lot of masc rugby players with hot white chicks back in HS tbh

• +1
Mogs me but looks way older at the same time.

No point wearing colored contacts unless you skin bleach and get frosted tips and instagram-maxx too.

You seem like yo can already slay, but if you identify as trans-racial, I feel you fam.

• +1
Mogs me but looks way older at the same time.

No point wearing colored contacts unless you skin bleach and get frosted tips and instagram-maxx too.

You seem like yo can already slay, but if you identify as trans-racial, I feel you fam.
What’s trans racial?
I am Fijian Indian with some Scandinavian and Fijian ancestry I will always identify as Indian tbh but how I present myself will probably be different

What’s trans racial?
I am Fijian Indian with some Scandinavian and Fijian ancestry I will always identify as Indian tbh but how I present myself will probably be different
Fijian, you drink kava?
Trans-racial, I meant it in a meme way... Basically ethnics who whitemaxx and or anyone maxxing out another race's stats... like currycels latinomaxxing and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and SubhumanCurrycel
I wouldn’t say main slayers but good hailo definitely more than curry lol, seen a lot of masc rugby players with hot white chicks back in HS tbh
Its over, what type of girls are in nz mainly like cuckstralia probably more hypergamous ngl ng

• +1
Fijian, you drink kava?
Trans-racial, I meant it in a meme way... Basically ethnics who whitemaxx and or anyone maxxing out another race's stats... like currycels latinomaxxing and shit.
Nah don’t drink kava but my uncles love that shit lol.
It’s really the only way to ascend as an Indian (betabuxx aside) our race has too many failed wether that be stereotypes or just racism.
Like an Indian that looks like me is already a huge rarity.

• +1
Reactions: ☽Al-Muqanna☾
View attachment 516566
Blue or green are the best eye colors tbh

• +1
Whitemaxxing won't work for your pheno, you must thugmaxx.

• +1
View attachment 516566
green

• +1