what kind of PSL required to bang these girls

W

wristcel

Kraken
Sometimes I think that even though i'm on the ugly side (big nose, receding and weak jaw/chin are main facial issues) i've not done terribly with girls which makes scared of surgery. Especially after seeing bodge jobs recently!

Curious about the standards of the forum after reading some of @Amnesia 's threads about rating girls etc. Also curious as some say you need to be good looking to get half decent girls.

These are a handful of girls I hooked up with pre-covid.

Think she was 22. Banged

She was like 17 lmao. Had to massively fraud about my age! Banged

Bottom left. 25 ish? Banged

this one got away. Close to the bang but no cigar

19. This one got away too. Made out and stuff but no bang. Haunted me for weeks :(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 16371, geezcel and 6 others
nice brag but congrats

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and aBetterMii
nice brag but congrats
thing is, ,I get rejected a lot!! I'm not good looking. But with numbers game i've been able to bang some ok looking girls.
Also, these are some of teh hottest. I've banged many uglier girls lol
But do you think these girls are hot? Would it surprise you if I told you I was oldcel and kind of ugly?>

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Hades, Deleted member 11388 and 3 others
thing is, ,I get rejected a lot!! I'm not good looking. But with numbers game i've been able to bang some ok looking girls.
But do you think these girls are hot? Would it surprise you if I told you I was oldcel and kind of ugly?>
no it wouldnt surprised me

• +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Chadeep and wristcel
Not Stacy level but still hot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 8165
😳
1E370F0A 48E8 4DF8 881B 84342C484FCD
072F9E4E 42B1 420C AA67 726AD9A0D722

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 275, antiantifa and 19 others
Sometimes I think that even though i'm on the ugly side (big nose, receding and weak jaw/chin are main facial issues) i've not done terribly with girls which makes scared of surgery. Especially after seeing bodge jobs recently!

Curious about the standards of the forum after reading some of @Amnesia 's threads about rating girls etc. Also curious as some say you need to be good looking to get half decent girls.

Think she was 22. Banged

View attachment 1108909

View attachment 1108926

View attachment 1108935

View attachment 1108940

19. This one got away too. Made out and stuff but no bang. Haunted me for weeks :(
View attachment 1108946
Quality slays. Gj. I dont like the first one looks trash but last one is sweet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and wristcel
Which country?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 11292
height?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Hades, happybread and 2 others
take a shot everytime op says 'bang' :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hades, Danish_Retard and 2 others
How do u look like? Girls look decent you may be htn i guess:y'all:

Which country
UK
Short. 5ft 9 maybe
How do u look like? Girls look decent you may be htn i guess:y'all:
Well, i'm old as dirt. Big nose, receding, pretty weak lower 3rd.

I don't really want my pic smothered all over this site which is why I figured posting some of my lays/hookups might be the best alternative
(the thread was really about whether someone who has at least some half decent results should get surgery. I want rhino and some sort of chin/jaw work (genio or jaw surgery) - Risk of getting botched etc, plus the possibility of fucking up some sort of 'harmony' which maybe I have, am unaware of, and might explain some of my results)

Should also be clear that I get rejected a TONNE!! I was a Cold approach-cel for a long time (still kind of am) so have made more approaches than most, and have been rejected by landwhales many a time!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, aBetterMii, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
So you answered your own question

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
i'm banging a new one now who I met at a job.

My first ever non cold approach lay pretty much.
I wonder if the long game/some sort of social is a bit of a cheat code.

Might possibly start a thread about it at some point as it's kind of new to me and probably new to some of you and i've never really seen people detail exactly how they hook up with girls in non bar/cold approach situations. I could give it to you in autistic detail lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15556, Mewton and 7 others
mirin- ive had a few cuties but never high sex appeal girls like those. Id love to bang the first one even though she has that kinda trashy look shes still really sexy. Would you mind pming me your pics as im curious?

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9670

View attachment 1474475

Might possibly start a thread about it at some point as it's kind of new to me and probably new to some of you and i've never really seen people detail exactly how they hook up with girls in non bar/cold approach situations. I could give it to you in autistic detail lol
she's hot

mirin (y)(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
UK

Short. 5ft 9 maybe

Well, i'm old as dirt. Big nose, receding, pretty weak lower 3rd.

I don't really want my pic smothered all over this site which is why I figured posting some of my lays/hookups might be the best alternative
(the thread was really about whether someone who has at least some half decent results should get surgery. I want rhino and some sort of chin/jaw work (genio or jaw surgery) - Risk of getting botched etc, plus the possibility of fucking up some sort of 'harmony' which maybe I have, am unaware of, and might explain some of my results)

Should also be clear that I get rejected a TONNE!! I was a Cold approach-cel for a long time (still kind of am) so have made more approaches than most, and have been rejected by landwhales many a time!
mogs me

Think she was 22. Banged

View attachment 1108909

View attachment 1108926

View attachment 1108935

View attachment 1108940

View attachment 1108946
Accounting for hypergamy, I'd say either Chad or giga chad. You basically need to be better looking than 99 percent of guys. Short or average guys wouldn't get away with this. But it is surprising you got this far considering you are a wristcel. You must have a very strong face and muscle development.

Think she was 22. Banged

View attachment 1108909

View attachment 1108926

View attachment 1108935

View attachment 1108940

View attachment 1108946
last one is hot, rest is fuckable but nothing special, id say average a bit above averag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

View attachment 1474475

this one is hot tbh

• +1
mirin- ive had a few cuties but never high sex appeal girls like those. Id love to bang the first one even though she has that kinda trashy look shes still really sexy. Would you mind pming me your pics as im curious?
i actually really like the young one. pic 2. That one felt like most a lottery win. Maybe in part due to her age but she was very pretty in person. I've sent a few people my pics for surgery advice in the past but don't think i'll do it anymore. I think I was rated a psl 3.5 on lookism to give you an idea.
Accounting for hypergamy, I'd say either Chad or giga chad. You basically need to be better looking than 99 percent of guys. Short or average guys wouldn't get away with this. But it is surprising you got this far considering you are a wristcel. You must have a very strong face and muscle development.
i'm short and a wristcel and with a big nose and a weak jaw. Although I had a hair transplant recently so that's hopefully one less thing! I still want rhino next.

This dude was funny as hell😆....he been banned for a minute now
that pic cracked me up

Last edited:
this one is hot tbh
the stories she's told me about guys hitting on her are amazing.
Also some horrific stories too of psycho low inhibition guys as well as creeps and stuff.
It's amazing.
We went out again the other night and all the bouncers in the bar are trying to bang her.
I don't think I could ever 'date' someone like that, even though she wants too! Just too stressful. I honestly like just one night stands with strangers who i'll never see again

the stories she's told me about guys hitting on her are amazing.
Also some horrific stories too of psycho low inhibition guys as well as creeps and stuff.
It's amazing.
We went out again the other night and all the bouncers in the bar are trying to bang her.
I don't think I could ever 'date' someone like that, even though she wants too! Just too stressful. I honestly like just one night stands with strangers who i'll never see again
dating sucks, just fuck her

• +1
i actually really like the young one. pic 2. That one felt like most a lottery win. Maybe in part due to her age but she was very pretty in person. I've sent a few people my pics for surgery advice in the past but don't think i'll do it anymore. I think I was rated a psl 4 on lookism to give you an idea.

i'm short and a wristcel and with a big nose and a weak jaw. Although I had a hair transplant recently so that's hopefully one less thing! I still want rhino next.

that pic cracked me up
@wristcel. I have some questions then for you:

1. What country are you in? If afraid of doxxing, do you live in a developed nation?
2. What is your exact height in inches?
3. What race are you?
4. How often and how long have you been gym maxing?

@wristcel. I have some questions then for you:

1. What country are you in? If afraid of doxxing, do you live in a developed nation?
2. What is your exact height in inches?
3. What race are you?
4. How often and how long have you been gym maxing?
UK
5ft 8 inches
White
I don't really gym max. Well i've had periods of gym maxxing but my genetics are just dog shit and I don't tend to do it any more. I just play a bit of soccer.
This is when I was basically at my best and it's still complete dog shit and only looks somewhat lean etc due to the lighting!

I've not had a tonne of success or anything. I'm no @Amnesia when it comes to results!
But i'd say my success has mainly just been down to playing the numbers game. I've said before about how i used to be a PUA cel! I'd watch PUA stuff non stop and approach like 30 girls every saturday lol. I think with alcohol and numbers game and stuff you only need a little bit of luck

And with this new girl, I think a certain element was from propinquity and probably some luck again. Every time an ugly guy is banging a hot girl, it's usually a girl from work or social circle etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and wollet2
you prolly have a big skull and look masc

UK
5ft 8 inches
White
I don't really gym max. Well i've had periods of gym maxxing but my genetics are just dog shit and I don't tend to do it any more. I just play a bit of soccer.
This is when I was basically at my best and it's still complete dog shit and only looks somewhat lean etc due to the lighting!

View attachment 1474550

I've not had a tonne of success or anything. I'm no @Amnesia when it comes to results!
But i'd say my success has mainly just been down to playing the numbers game. I've said before about how i used to be a PUA cel! I'd watch PUA stuff non stop and approach like 30 girls every saturday lol. I think with alcohol and numbers game and stuff you only need a little bit of luck

And with this new girl, I think a certain element was from propinquity and probably some luck again. Every time an ugly guy is banging a hot girl, it's usually a girl from work or social circle etc.
Actually you are pretty damn close to Chad. Not surprised by your results now. Well good for you.

Actually you are pretty damn close to Chad. Not surprised by your results now. Well good for you.
my face is far far from chad. PSL 3.5 from memory (lookism rating a few years back)

My body is OK in that pic, but it doesn't look like that now. I'm a bit of a fat ass and too embarassed to post a body pic I think!

Also, I got laid a lot less at the time of that body pic. That was before I even cold approached and I was also more of a shut-in

• +1
my face is far far from chad. PSL 3.5 from memory (lookism rating a few years back)

My body is OK in that pic, but it doesn't look like that now. I'm a bit of a fat ass and too embarassed to post a body pic I think!

Also, I got laid a lot less at the time of that body pic. That was before I even cold approached and I was also more of a shut-in
That is not a just OK body. You look very lean with above average mass and good ab insertions. If you are just as critical about your face, I have a hard time believing you are ugly. You are probably a 4-5 PSL white dude who is NTmaxxed and low inhib.

“UK is hard mode bro !!!”

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and Deleted member 16371
“UK is hard mode bro !!!”
Everyone says his country is the worst. UKcels say UK is the worst, Italycels say Italy is the worst, Frenchcels say France is the worst, Dutchcels say the Netherlands are the worst, UScels say the U.S. are the worst ... only @Biggdink says his country is easy mode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., PrinceLuenLeoncur, oatmeal and 2 others
Everyone says his country is the worst. UKcels say UK is the worst, Italycels say Italy is the worst, Frenchcels say France is the worst, Dutchcels say the Netherlands are the worst, UScels say the U.S. are the worst ... only @Biggdink says his country is easy mode.
It’s easy as long as you’re not an autist
Girls have really low standards

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
what do you look like OP

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
It’s easy as long as you’re not an autist
Girls have really low standards
Bull fucking shit. They think the average guy is deformed. Btw @wristcel is probably not an ugly dude. He's an average looking, NTmaxxed white dude who runs numbers game. Do you think this dude could get laid with any women:

Fuck no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton and Deleted member 7098

View attachment 1474475

She‘s hot, definitely the best looking one out of the ones you posted. Good job (y)

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Bull fucking shit. They think the average guy is deformed. Btw @wristcel is probably not an ugly dude. He's an average looking, NTmaxxed white dude who runs numbers game. Do you think this dude could get laid with any women:

View attachment 1499412

Fuck no.
Fuck yes if he went back to his country of origin, what do all these brown, short, slightly ugly people expect when coming to the west? That the random white girl will choose them over significantly better looking white guys? :lul:

come to the west, deal with western beauty standards, that‘s the harsh truth

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16371
Fuck yes if he went back to his country of origin, what do all these brown, short, slightly ugly people expect when coming to the west? That the random white girl will choose them over significantly better looking white guys? :lul:
Thing is. He doesn't get shit in curryland. Not even LTRs. This is in spite of being very NT and socialcirclemaxxed. He can only force a girl to marry him tbh. Then he'd have to rape her to get laid.

• +1

View attachment 1499412

Fuck no.

He doesn't look that different to the fucker who's banging that girl i'm obsessed with haha

• +1
Thing is. He doesn't get shit in curryland. Not even LTRs. This is in spite of being very NT and socialcirclemaxxed. He can only force a girl to marry him tbh. Then he'd have to rape her to get laid.
Isn‘t rape if it happens in a marriage :ogre:

He doesn't look that different to the fucker who's banging that girl i'm obsessed with haha

Oh lmao, that‘s you :lul: your new fling moggs the girl you‘re obsessed with

She‘s hot, definitely the best looking one out of the ones you posted. Good job (y)
yes, she is pretty. I honestly thought i had zero chance with her when I met her. I was happy to just snap some ass pics of her to send to my mates! Didn't thinhk we'd ever hook up

But I really liked the girl from pic2 in the OP post - felt like a lottery win when we had sex but maybe that was due to the unbelieveable age gap

Also the girl from the last pic (in opening post) was so pretty in person, but she stopped talking to me after we kissed one night. Was going to uni and think she unfriended me as soon as she met a guy at uni a week or so later

• +1

No dude. The guy who is banging that girl is much better looking. This nigga has a terrible midface and awful nasolabial folds. The guy you shared isn't even ugly. Just fat and ethnic. If he leaned down, he'd be above average. I swear though. This site is getting way too bluepilled.

Oh lmao, that‘s you :lul: your new fling moggs the girl you‘re obsessed with
really? Nah man, i'd love to bang that girl so bad! She just so my type!

That's cause @Biggdink is a 6 feet white chad with above average dick. Obviously, he is not gonna struggle.

Isn‘t rape if it happens in a marriage :ogre:
Yeah. The ugly dudes getting laid in arranged marriages are probably raping their wives. They don't care as they have no morals. Ugly dudes who can't looksmax are morally obligated to castrate themselves.

really? Nah man, i'd love to bang that girl so bad! She just so my type!
Nigga. Send me pics of your face. Willing to bet 500 quid you are not ugly.

Nigga. Send me pics of your face. Willing to bet 500 quid you are not ugly.
he's probably a bit above average but slayed stacy-lites, good for him

he's probably a bit above average but slayed stacy-lites, good for him
Yes. Calling himself ugly and bragging about getting girls is just attention seeking behavior. Truth is, ugly men don't get shit nowadays, especially in a place like the UK where hypergamy is insane. He hasn't PMed me pics of his face because he knows he is above average and that I'll call him out for acting like an attention-seeking foid. It's the same with every other self-proclaimed ugly dude who gets women. Above average dudes underrating themselves. Truth is, you need to be chadlite or chad to slay the women he posted through dating apps and cold approach. To date them, you need to be:

-5 PSL facially
-6 feet
-White
-NTmaxxed
-Good career i.e. somewhat moneymaxxed

Posts like this discourage people here from looksmaxxing when it's more important than ever. Even for arranged marriages, looksmaxxing makes sense like say you are a 3 PSL dude who approaches a 5 PSL girl. You are gonna need to pay up the difference in your looks level with betabuxxing, being an emotional tampon etc. And the amount you need to cover increases exponentially with each 0.25 PSL. It makes more sense for a 3 PSL dude to looksmax to 4 PSL and then marry a 5 PSL girl then to compensate with a lot of money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., PrinceLuenLeoncur, Xangsane and 1 other person