What kind of steroid cycles do guys like david laid,jeff seid etc do

Ultramental

Ultramental

Gold
the prettyboy-jacked type claim to be natty but no one is buying their shit but makes me wonder what the fuck are they taking that doesnt destroy their hair and skin and still make them aesthetic af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They are all vegan natural bodybuilders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, klamus, Danish_Retard and 16 others
Impossible to say, Jeff seid 100 percent uses large doses of tren tho he’s not a mild user

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
There is no blueprint.
They do use mostly dry compounds if I were to guess, but if you took the same compounds @ same dosages your results would be different from theirs.

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
They make a living out of their physique so I would guess that they are on designer steroids and have multiple chemist/physicians helping them out. You cannot replicate their results unless you have connections and cash

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Danish_Retard, valhalar and 5 others
they only reason they still have aesthetic skin + hair is luck. Side effects such as hair loss is dependent on your genetics, if you are lucky you may not experience hair loss even on roids. Most of these guys are taking moderate - high dose of test enanthate with some of them running tren for short periods. However even with roids, most people will not achieve their physiques, their genetics are pretty decent for bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Piro and Greeicy
they are just very gifted genetically speaking, if your typical normie ran their same cycle they probably would get pizza face and gigagyno
also let's not forget that laid himself has had gyno some time ago, and both him and seid are most likely norwooding and running coverup game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks, Over, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Thats a question you should ask in another forum like one of those hardcore bodybuilding ones

• +1
Here is a list of roids a guy guessed Jeff Seid might be on aka alot of gear

I recommend sticking to Test E, Anavar, and EQ

Stay away from Tren, it will scalp 90% of men, perma-hair loss for temporary gains

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200413-132733_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200413-132733_Chrome.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 207
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, Kade and 1 other person
test, tren, mast is the bread and butter

• +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb and Deleted member 6401
the prettyboy-jacked type claim to be natty but no one is buying their shit but makes me wonder what the fuck are they taking that doesnt destroy their hair and skin and still make them aesthetic af
don't bother with roids bro. They're both goodlooking their body halos them for that reason. A psl 4 would look stupid like that. and you have to have the frame and height.

• +1
don't bother with roids bro. They're both goodlooking their body halos them for that reason. A psl 4 would look stupid like that. and you have to have the frame and height.

My jawline wouldnt be what it is without roids

Plus roids is absolutely a bonus with the right body, combined with the fact you yourself will feel like a Greek God due to how strong you are

Attachments

• aDpV5rZU_400x400.jpg
    aDpV5rZU_400x400.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 227
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person

Plus roids is absolutely a bonus with the right body, combined with the fact you yourself will feel like a Greek God due to how strong you are

Should i roid before getting surgery? I'm like 2-3 psl. What do you think?

• +1

ur jaw grew with roids?

• +1
Steroids are a scam ffs face nigguh

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 6401

Attachments

• 20190822_110914.jpg
    20190822_110914.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 20200413_161321.jpg
    20200413_161321.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 235
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
what the fuck. you monster. you look so good bro
Get on Melanotan ll asap bro= slayer
Yes, these photos are years apart, and i got buccal fat removal, but there is no doubt the roids contributed to the growth of my jaw
i think i need buccal fat removal
Yes, these photos are years apart, and i got buccal fat removal, but there is no doubt the roids contributed to the growth of my jaw
what was your cycle like?

Last edited:
  • +1
Here is a list of roids a guy guessed Jeff Seid might be on aka alot of gear

I recommend sticking to Test E, Anavar, and EQ

Stay away from Tren, it will scalp 90% of men, perma-hair loss for temporary gains
I don’t think he drops test, nobody does that anymore, it was used to lower e2 pre contest but it was so harsh that nowadays you just stack compounds and fast, which is easier than feeling suppressed
Neither I think he’s stacking tren and var

that being said, this is a hell of a stack and it’s not worth it
Those guys probably were scouted by an agency and they make a living out of it, but they were big even when natty and before the fame
For every David Laid there are 100s that didn’t make it and still have sides from those shitty cycles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Deleted member 6401
I don’t think he drops test, nobody does that anymore, it was used to lower e2 pre contest but it was so harsh that nowadays you just stack compounds and fast, which is easier than feeling suppressed
Neither I think he’s stacking tren and var

that being said, this is a hell of a stack and it’s not worth it
Those guys probably were scouted by an agency and they make a living out of it, but they were big even when natty and before the fame
For every David Laid there are 100s that didn’t make it and still have sides from those shitty cycles

I know I think Test and Anavar are enough

The guy on the right is big enough and ripped enough for ALL women

Attachments

• chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 224
  • +1
I know I think Test and Anavar are enough

The guy on the right is big enough and ripped enough for ALL women
Yeah but that body isn’t even that hard to get
People on this forum don’t get how huge is Jeff Said irl, while that “Chad” dude would be just a over average, but nothing crazy

• +1
Yeah but that body isn’t even that hard to get
People on this forum don’t get how huge is Jeff Said irl, while that “Chad” dude would be just a over average, but nothing crazy

Let me tell you right now, Im the smallest i ever been cause im so lean and women literally dont give a shit as long as you have a jawline

I want to take roids just cause i like to be bigger and stronger, but women just dont give a fuck about muscles if it sacrifices a lean face

Attachments

• 20200413_161321.jpg
    20200413_161321.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 208
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6401
Let me tell you right now, Im the smallest i ever been cause im so lean and women literally dont give a shit as long as you have a jawline

I want to take roids just cause i like to be bigger and stronger, but women just dont give a fuck about muscles if it sacrifices a lean face
Indeed
Last summer I had hollow cheeks and spaghetti arms and had more attention from girls than while being beefy
I go to the gym for the fun of it tho, I want to be huge and the natty way is boring unless you want to sacrifice the fun in your life to gain 5lbs in 1y

• +1
this is an actual fucking ascension, good job

• +1
they use the same steroids as anyone else, only difference is they have genetics making their hair follicles resistant to androgens, therefore they have not lost hair. other than that, they simply have good skeletal frame, muscular insertions, and tbh good looking faces = all these factors combined is why they are famous “fitness influencers” or whatever. Probably just using low to moderate dose of test and maybe occasionally something more harsh like tren
Yeah, your transformation is pretty nuts.
Steroids contributing to jaw growth is a very interesting idea. I imagine you weren’t even taking huge doses but I could be wrong there, just speculating. I wonder if you were young enough that your growth plates hadn’t closed yet and maybe that had something to do with it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 6401
david laid is one of a kind genetically. he is truly gifted with aesthetics and strength even though he is juicy, god tier responder on top of god tier frame and fat storage genetics. jeff seid is up there as well. so don't expect their bodies. you wouldn't get to where david is even with grams of test and tren because simply you just don't have it. just try to look decent. maybe couple of test-e cycles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Deleted member 6401
How old are you in each of these pictures? Mirin your insane hollow cheeks

What exactly did you take/how much and how old are you? My fucking jawline is only visible when I move my chin forward jfl

What exactly did you take/how much and how old are you? My fucking jawline is only visible when I move my chin forward jfl

On/Off steroid cycles about 6 times total from 19 to 24, Mostly Test only, have tried DBol, Winny, Tren, Primo one cycle each

On/Off steroid cycles about 6 times total from 19 to 24, Mostly Test only, have tried DBol, Winny, Tren, Primo one cycle each
So you contribute your jaw gains to test mostly?
I thought about doing a TRT, but I have to do it legally with a doc prescribing

So you contribute your jaw gains to test mostly?
I thought about doing a TRT, but I have to do it legally with a doc prescribing

I would say some of it yes, but also genetics too

Steroids definitely made a difference cant say how much maybe 30-40%

my guess is just high test and VERY high tren most likely, and good genetics for not holding water/fat in problematic areas. i dont necessarily agree with the common narrative u see with these guys that they're all on very dry stacks (orals/tren and low test) because some ppl can look dry/cut even when using wet compounds.

why?
Ow shit how old are u when u start roidding?

JFL when normies think those guys are natural

• +1
Reactions: Piro
David Laid and Jeff Seid have completely different genetics.

David Laid has very good muscle insertions (i.e. insanely good shoulder to hip ratio) but very bad muscle-building genetics. He is naturally an ectomorph and struggles to put on the muscle to his frame. If you have Laid's insertion, his physique is achievable natural if you have very good genetics. For reference, his FFMI is 22 which is well within the natural range. The reality is though that very few people have that combination of very good insertions coupled with the ability to pack on a ton of lean muscle easily.

Make no mistake David Laid is not natural and I would bet he is on a lot more than Jeff Seid is. Also, take into account he goes down as low as 180lbs sometimes (I'm guessing he does this during an off-cycle), which even at a low body fat is far from extraordinary considering his height.

Jeff Seid has insanely good muscle-building genetics and good insertions. Look at him from his high school days and you can see he had 1 in 1000 good genetics. I don't think he was taking anything up until about 2017ish and there is no way the physique he's had since that period is achievable by anyone naturally.

In summary:
Jeff Seid genetics > David Laid Genetics
David Laid muscle insertions > Jeff Seid muscle insertions. Maybe not from a bodybuilding perspective but if we are going solely by frame dimorphism in terms of slaying, then David Laid wins here...

Both Jeff Seid and David Laid are on some kind of steroids but considering Seid's insanely good genetics I would say he requires much less to maintain his physique than Laid. I would say Laid actually has pretty subpar genetics in terms of muscle-building but his insertions are very good. I would say @Tellem--t, for example, has the potential to get a physique like David Laid's without any enhancers after 3-5 years of training...

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 5143
David Laid and Jeff Seid have completely different genetics.

David Laid has very good muscle insertions (i.e. insanely good shoulder to hip ratio) but very bad muscle-building genetics. He is naturally an ectomorph and struggles to put on the muscle to his frame. If you have Laid's insertion, his physique is achievable natural if you have very good genetics. For reference, his FFMI is 22 which is well within the natural range. The reality is though that very few people have that combination of very good insertions coupled with the ability to pack on a ton of lean muscle easily.

Make no mistake David Laid is not natural and I would bet he is on a lot more than Jeff Seid is. Also, take into account he goes down as low as 180lbs sometimes (I'm guessing he does this during an off-cycle), which even at a low body fat is far from extraordinary considering his height.

Jeff Seid has insanely good muscle-building genetics and good insertions. Look at him from his high school days and you can see he had 1 in 1000 good genetics. I don't think he was taking anything up until about 2017ish and there is no way the physique he's had since that period is achievable by anyone naturally.

In summary:
Jeff Seid genetics > David Laid Genetics
David Laid muscle insertions > Jeff Seid muscle insertions. Maybe not from a bodybuilding perspective but if we are going solely by frame dimorphism in terms of slaying, then David Laid wins here...

Both Jeff Seid and David Laid are on some kind of steroids but considering Seid's insanely good genetics I would say he requires much less to maintain his physique than Laid. I would say Laid actually has pretty subpar genetics in terms of muscle-building but his insertions are very good. I would say @Tellem--t, for example, has the potential to get a physique like David Laid's without any enhancers after 3-5 years of training...

I’m going for massive bear mode look no aesthetics tbh, but I wish still had pics when I was way leaner with a smaller waist while maintaining a good size. I had men physique proportions I might try to find some old pics of it

SARMs bro,don’t bother with steroids

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Impossible to say, Jeff seid 100 percent uses large doses of tren tho he’s not a mild user
How do you know this? He looks borderline natty in a lot of pics like he's on test/var maybe at most