What kind of surgeries would I need to become a model?

if madness didn't exist would you ban guns?
answer cuck
No because the guns must stay in the US so I can lmfao at you Muricans killing each other meanwhile I'm laying on the couch watching you libtard kids shoot each other for some BS reason

Something tells me you're the next school shooter.
>LE SHOCKING THREAT 2 SOCIETY GET SOME HELP I HOPE U DONT HAVE AXES 2 FIR ARMZ
Cuck6

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Something tells me you're the next school shooter.
Something tells me you look like you want to shoot up a school but your just a thinker not a doer

• +1
Not going to happen

No because the guns must stay in the US so I can lmfao at you Muricans killing each other meanwhile I'm laying on the couch watching you libtard kids shoot each other for some BS reason
How tall are you? honest because models needs to be 6 foot to 6'4 and a size medium

Robert Steinhauser
Tim Kretschmer
Derrick Bird
Ali Sonboly
Thomas Watt Hamilton
Michael Ryan
Martin Bryant
David Malcolm Gray

Something tells me you look like you want to shoot up a school but your just a thinker not a doer
I'd rather just beat them up instead of shooting them. More fun

How tall are you? honest because models needs to be 6 foot to 6'4 and a size medium
5'10 gonna rope soon smh fuck my grandpa gave me this fucked up height genetics

5'10 gonna rope soon smh fuck my grandpa gave me this fucked up height genetics
Im 5'9 and 13. 5'10 isnt over but w your face maybe. Gymaxx hard and dont tty to model

How do I delete this shit thread? I've had enough of this wave of autism coming at me with full force
go get hit by a truck of peace

• +1
Reactions: Madness
Im 5'9 and 13. 5'10 isnt over but w your face maybe. Gymaxx hard and dont tty to model
No, the entire point of this thread was you telling me what surgeries I need for my face to make it fit for modelling. jfc Is it that hard to answer the question? srs

Fair enough. Which surgeries would I need then, of the ones you listed, to be a B-list model? Also, what would you rate Jordan Barrett as: A-list or B-list? Apparently he's a succesful model tho idgaf because truth be told I'd beat the living shit out of him if I ever saw him in person, no jokes.

Jordan Barrett is a freak with a head like a dinner plate who has become a top A-list model for some bizarre reason. I don't pretend to understand the world of fashion. I guess he has model-esque bone structure - hunter eyes, cheekbones, hollow cheeks, short philtrum with very plump upper lip etc. Personally I think he has a look which appeals to tween girls, not sexy adult women. Also, it's a look which I think which has been pulled off much better by other people, for instance the singer of the 80's band A-Ha, Morten Harket, had a similar look but without the big fucking dinner plate face.

What's your body fat? It looks like you have a bit of fat in your face, which could be hiding bone structure. I would honestly work on getting to 10-12% body fat (if you haven't already), and at that point you'd be in a better position to judge what you need to do. But I would definitely say cheekbone/cheek implants (although you'll probably hear wildly different opinions of how good these look), some kind of jaw surgery (impossible to say what without profile shots), and/or a lip lift. I mean you have a pretty good foundation to work from - nice clear skin,decent eye area, good nose, strong chin. Good hairline.

No, the entire point of this thread was you telling me what surgeries I need for my face to make it fit for modelling. jfc Is it that hard to answer the question? srs
I told you, dont bother you cant model and @ the mods to delete this thread

• +1
Nah I don't even need to tbh, I live in a good country where they're all banned. I'm fine
Let me guess you're a male feminist too?

What’s your ethnicity? @StudyHacks

Jordan Barrett is a freak with a head like a dinner plate who has become a top A-list model for some bizarre reason. I don't pretend to understand the world of fashion. I guess he has model-esque bone structure - hunter eyes, cheekbones, hollow cheeks, short philtrum with very plump upper lip etc. Personally I think he has a look which appeals to tween girls, not sexy adult women. Also, it's a look which I think which has been pulled off much better by other people, for instance the singer of the 80's band A-Ha, Morten Harket, had a similar look but without the big fucking dinner plate face.

What's your body fat? It looks like you have a bit of fat in your face, which could be hiding bone structure. I would honestly work on getting to 10-12% body fat (if you haven't already), and at that point you'd be in a better position to judge what you need to do. But I would definitely say cheekbone/cheek implants (although you'll probably hear wildly different opinions of how good these look), some kind of jaw surgery (impossible to say what without profile shots), and/or a lip lift. I mean you have a pretty good foundation to work from - nice clear skin,decent eye area, good nose, strong chin. Good hairline.
Pffh I'd guess around at least 15% since I'm bulking to add muscle?

Also wtf the majority of people have told me I have 1) shit chin and 2) shit jawline. Which I'm ok with since I can certainly fix them with surgery, can't I? I'm just waiting for the specific answers as to what surgeries I'm gonna need
Let me guess you're a male feminist too?
Fuck no. @Deltoid Why do you care?
I told you, dont bother you cant model and @ the mods to delete this thread
But what's the specific reason (or reasons) - not "cos you look like this - this isn't specific enough" I can't do that? I need to know man

Also wtf the majority of people have told me I have 1) shit chin and 2) shit jawline. Which I'm ok with since I can certainly fix them with surgery, can't I? I'm just waiting for the specific answers as to what surgeries I'm gonna need

But what's the specific reason (or reasons) - not "cos you look like this - this isn't specific enough" I can't do that? I need to know man
I told you earlier.. Go check

I told you earlier.. Go check
And srsly, no amount of surgeries would fix that? I can believe my current status but not that surgery wouldn't fix that

Do what I'm gonna do soon, and take your inquiry to the jaw surgery forums (Google it). I've asked about jaw surgery here but I guess nobody's really an expert. You might wanna start by finding out if you have any health issues (either existing or potential) associated with your jaw. Like is your maxilla forward grown enough? If not you might have airway problems. Is your lower jaw developed enough? If not you may have TMJ related problems (like popping, clicking and locking when you chew). There's a huge overlap between good function and good aesthetics, so you might find that if you approach your jaw from that angle, you'll end up on a path to better aesthetics as a bonus.

You'll probably want to become familiar with the Lefort procedures, because they're the most common kind of jaw surgery. They can reposition your maxilla (usually up and forwards), and reposition your mandible to match. Most people's jaw issue you can see straight away with a profile shot. Take a profile of yourself looking to the right. In many people's cases, the "something not quite right" feeling they get about their lower third would be fixed by taking the whole jaw and rotating it counterclockwise. Maxilla comes up and forward, mandible swings up and out to match. You'd end up with a much lower mandible angle, more forward growth and a fuller/shorter midface.

However jaw surgery is a serious business and very expensive. You can end up with numb areas, or in rare cases, facial paralysis. All surgeries carry risks, which is why a good surgeon would be reluctant to do a Lefort purely for aesthetic reasons (especially in the case of someone like you who looks basically decent but who wants to become a model). There are other options. Honestly, head to the jaw surgery forum and ask there. They even have a subforum for aesthetics. I'm going there soon.

Because I’d like to know what cucked european country you reside in. Most likely Sweden, France, Britain, Austria or Belgium.

Do what I'm gonna do soon, and take your inquiry to the jaw surgery forums (Google it). I've asked about jaw surgery here but I guess nobody's really an expert. You might wanna start by finding out if you have any health issues (either existing or potential) associated with your jaw. Like is your maxilla forward grown enough? If not you might have airway problems. Is your lower jaw developed enough? If not you may have TMJ related problems (like popping, clicking and locking when you chew). There's a huge overlap between good function and good aesthetics, so you might find that if you approach your jaw from that angle, you'll end up on a path to better aesthetics as a bonus.

You'll probably want to become familiar with the Lefort procedures, because they're the most common kind of jaw surgery. They can reposition your maxilla (usually up and forwards), and reposition your mandible to match. Most people's jaw issue you can see straight away with a profile shot. Take a profile of yourself looking to the right. In many people's cases, the "something not quite right" feeling they get about their lower third would be fixed by taking the whole jaw and rotating it counterclockwise. Maxilla comes up and forward, mandible swings up and out to match. You'd end up with a much lower mandible angle, more forward growth and a fuller/shorter midface.

However jaw surgery is a serious business and very expensive. You can end up with numb areas, or in rare cases, facial paralysis. All surgeries carry risks, which is why a good surgeon would be reluctant to do a Lefort purely for aesthetic reasons (especially in the case of someone like you who looks basically decent but who wants to become a model). There are other options. Honestly, head to the jaw surgery forum and ask there. They even have a subforum for aesthetics. I'm going there soon.
Thank you for the detailed answer

And to all the other former problems, we should calm the fuck down, like, wtf.
Because I’d like to know what cucked european country you reside in. Most likely Sweden, France, Britain, Austria or Belgium.
None of them. Lol calm the fuck down dude.

what do you think?

Last edited:
wow this thread is trash tier, equivalent to monkeys throwing shit at each other jfl

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and theropeking
wow this thread is trash tier, equivalent to monkeys throwing shit at each other jfl
yeah sadly ppl cant answer my question for shit

Same person :feelswow:
59d8460

It kinda stupid question because the sad answer is you dont have thr base for it.

If you use to many surgerys you will become worse then you already are

And you look like his cousine

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
It kinda stupid question because the sad answer is you dont have thr base for it.

If you use to many surgerys you will become worse then you already are

And you look like his cousine
I can't look like his cousin because he's fucking fat and I'm not.

You Need lefort 3

Lol kee coping fagg models are born not made

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie and androidcel
Too many flaws to be a model, sorry to disappoint you. I doubt that multiple surgeries would make you model tier. The chance is way too low. You should be happy about being average and white. That‘s enough for a gf at least

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
to be a model?
skull transplant

Face swap surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
You can't be a successful model through surgeries unless u consider ig "models" actual models. Why u wanna be a model anyways. You look ok first thing u need to do is thicker brows and low bodyfat

Thank you for the detailed answer

And to all the other former problems, we should calm the fuck down, like, wtf.

None of them. Lol calm the fuck down dude.

what do you think?

That's not a good profile shot, you're looking up at yourself. Which for e.g. makes your skull look tiny compared to your face.

That's not a good profile shot, you're looking up at yourself. Which for e.g. makes your skull look tiny compared to your face.
frankfurter isnt even that far off tbh weird considering how weird it looks. hes probably tilting his head too or smth in an attempt to make his jaw look more defined?
didnt look like a guy with shrek-tier splanchno/neuro-ratio from his frontals
iu

bU20ai3l.jpg

lol

roflcopter buddy boyop its OVER. stop your futile coping