What kind of zygoshape do I have?

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
I always had noticed that I somehow had a odd cheekbones shape. They were gigahuge.
Even when I was fat I had visible cheekbones just because of how wide my cheekbones are. I guess I inherited it from my mother. Her cheekbones are also very wide and very beautiful shaped just like ramirez. no jokes. My cheekbones are a bit like asian peoples cheekbones I guess.

As you guys know I started to chew and gained masseter hypertrophy which led to my zygos being not visible anymore.
So I dont have pictures of me where I was lean. I will need to give old pictures of me where I was pretty much a bit fat. Currently Im waiting for my cheekbones to reappear after my botox session that was like 3 weeks ago.
Dfddfssdf
Zygo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I got the same thing im asian though

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I always had noticed that I somehow had a odd cheekbones shape. They were gigahuge.
Even when I was fat I had visible cheekbones just because of how wide my cheekbones are. I guess I inherited it from my mother. Her cheekbones are also very wide and very beautiful shaped just like ramirez. no jokes. My cheekbones are a bit like asian peoples cheekbones I guess.

As you guys know I started to chew and gained masseter hypertrophy which led to my zygos being not visible anymore.
So I dont have pictures of me where I was lean. I will need to give old pictures of me where I was pretty much a bit fat. Currently Im waiting for my cheekbones to reappear after my botox session that was like 3 weeks ago.
View attachment 1168105 View attachment 1168106
low and brachi skull, u need wider temples compared to ur zygos and tallish ramus, so ur jaw will not look round

I got the same thing im asian though
I guess then I do have asian cheekbones. I also have to add that my mother somehow looks a bit asian. I guess she has some turkic admixture. Her facial bone structure is very similar to richard ramirez just like a feminine version of him.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
low and brachi skull, u need wider temples compared to ur zygos and tallish ramus, so ur jaw will not look round
brachi skull? Are you sure? my skull isnt even short. its rather long or wide I would say. look at my side profiles. My skull is everything but short.

Attachments

• gigaincel.png
    gigaincel.png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 60
low placed high mass not sharp

not ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, CursedOne and WadlowMaxxing
low placed high mass not sharp

not ideal imo
Are my zygos similar to Kiryu kazuma? It would be great honor if that would be the case.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I guess buccal fat removal would work wonders for me. lol

• +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420
No
do you have any pics of your 3/4 ?
Why not? Kiryu kazumas cheekbones are only a bit higher than mine but our bonemass is the same, maybe I do have even more bonemass than him.
dont have such a pic.

Why not? Kiryu kazumas cheekbones are only a bit higher than mine but our bonemass is the same, maybe I do have even more bonemass than him.
dont have such a pic.
urs are lower, rounder and wide making your face also round

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
no his is lot higher
I doubt so, its only because of his sideburns that gives that look. his cheekbones arent that high too.