What kinds of looksmaxxing can I do at 16?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
I am not old enough for surgery but I brutally need a more forward grown maxilla and a taller chin.

What I already do is skincare, gymmaxing and stylemaxxing but I would do anything for some sort of bone growth. I live in one of the strictest places for roids and could basically never be able to get it (even though I’ll try to ask around at my gym and stuff) so if anyone has anything I can do or any type of stack that could be legal I would really appreciate it!

My biggest problem is probably my brutal af naso folds so if anyone has any tips for that I’d be super grateful

Shower daily, drink water and be confident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schery6, gggg3333, Banderacell and 8 others
Mewing + d3 + k2, you are 16 it can works, i'm 15 and in only 2 weeks my maxilla is a little bit forward-grown than before.

Also take Ashwagandha+ Tongkat Ali for T, since you're still in puberty T can give you hunter eyes, wider jaw and prominent cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and rinkendinken
gym 3 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
You should already be gymcelling and getting lean (<15%BF). Aside from that, get a job and save up for surgeries by the time you graduate. Prioritize your main failos first since it's easier to fix failos than create halos. If you're short, get on one of those HGH/Height stacks ASAP before your growth plates close. Get some 1" lifts (Not that noticeable so you won't get caught) and larp about your height for now. Braces/Invisalign are also a given assuming you require them in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Deleted member 15827, Prince88 and 2 others
Gymcel eat dairy meat sleep well spend time in sun nothing else tbh

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and rinkendinken
Mewing + d3 + k2, you are 16 it can works, i'm 15 and in only 2 weeks my maxilla is a little bit forward-grown than before.

Also take Ashwagandha+ Tongkat Ali for T, since you're still in puberty T can give you hunter eyes, wider jaw and prominent cheekbones
So you know how much asheagandha and tongkat ali I should take?

I started at 16 and now have 100% forward growth without surgeries, so it’s possible

So you know how much asheagandha and tongkat ali I should take?
One pill every day, you have to cycle ashwagandha, so you take it during 3 months, you stop 2 months and then again 3 months..
If you don't cycle it it won't work after 6 monhts.
No need to cycle Tongkat Ali.
And take zinc.

And don't forget vitamin d3+k2 everyday, it will make mewing extremely effective.

Eat healthy and sleep so you grow to your max potential height

Gym ,eating lots of good food,sleeping,

Litterally the standard looksmaxxing stuff

Gym ,eating lots of good food,sleeping,

Litterally the standard looksmaxxing stuff
Eat healthy and sleep so you grow to your max potential height
One pill every day, you have to cycle ashwagandha, so you take it during 3 months, you stop 2 months and then again 3 months..
If you don't cycle it it won't work after 6 monhts.
No need to cycle Tongkat Ali.
And take zinc.

And don't forget vitamin d3+k2 everyday, it will make mewing extremely effective.
Gymcel eat dairy meat sleep well spend time in sun nothing else tbh
gym 3 times a week.
Cope

OP, Dont listen to copers telling you just to gymcel and eat well.

If you want actual results you need to hop on aromasin, hgh, and maybe T

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, rinkendinken and Deleted member 17244
Cope

Hgh can fuck you up, he doesn't need to inject T, he's 16. You don't workout at all, I can see it

Cope

I agree with you, I'm sick of people suggesting to take fucking supplements that won't change anything, but don't tell him to take T, it will mess up his hair, and it won't change his face, I repeat, Puberty=HGH

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Hgh can fuck you up, he doesn't need to inject T, he's 16. You don't workout at all, I can see it
Cope, I do workout. I just have trash genetics

You'd still be bigger and have more muscle on you. You don't workout bro lol
How do you know?

I legit have trash tier muscle building genetics

Cope

gym at 16 y/o is unironically the biggest t-boost and building muscle/burning fat at late puberty is far much easier than doing it in his mid twenties, you retarded nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
gym at 16 y/o is unironically the biggest t-boost and building muscle/burning fat at late puberty is far much easier than doing it in his mid twenties, you retarded nigger.
Cope like the pope

It wont do shit for development at 16. Its too late

Only exogenous hormones and unnatural chemicals will do anything

Cope like the pope

It wont do shit for development at 16. Its too late

Only exogenous hormones and unnatural chemicals will do anything
why are you trying to ruin kid's life with such tips?

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Cope

Shut the fuck up you indian motherfucker, i tried ashwagandha, it worked, don't blame us because you failed everything in ur life

How do you know?

I legit have trash tier muscle building genetics
Cause I see you, you give up too easily. Eat some more and workout. Lose the glasses, lose the pedo stache. Like wtf are you doing? Do something with your hair too

Shut the fuck up you indian motherfucker, i tried ashwagandha, it worked, don't blame us because you failed everything in ur life
Turbocope + keep crying for my nordic ethnicity and blue eyes
St 803676170

I took ashwagandha for a month and noticed nothing

Cause I see you, you give up too easily. Eat some more and workout. Lose the glasses, lose the pedo stache. Like wtf are you doing? Do something with your hair too
Thats not me, thats just some random curry :lul:

This is my body after 2 months gymcelling
20220605 233727

Turbocope + keep crying for my nordic ethnicity and blue eyes
View attachment 1734723

I took ashwagandha for a month and noticed nothing

Thats not me, thats just some random curry :lul:

This is my body after 2 months gymcelling
View attachment 1734725
I take ashwagandha since a mont and my testosterone exploded, my anxiety totally disappeared, i'm energic, i'm more effective at gym and i take muscles faster than before, i'm always horny, my cheeks are also thinner but idk if T is responsible or not.
Btw i will make a review in september, ashwahandha works for T there is billion of studies at this subject.
More T during puberty = facial changes

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
I take ashwagandha since a mont and my testosterone exploded, my anxiety totally disappeared, i'm energic, i'm more effective at gym and i take muscles faster than before, i'm always horny, my cheeks are also thinner but idk if T is responsible or not.
Btw i will make a review in september, ashwahandha works for T there is billion of studies at this subject.
More T during puberty = facial changes
How much did you take a day?

Mewing is a given. Check your health (sex hormones and thyroid especially).

braces are rly important if you need that and the first step to improve ur jaw etc.

also gut health, microbiome, personal diet, checking out what shit ur body can take and what you cant, google biohacking i guess, go to a good doctor and find out everything. this is literally more important than any looksmaxxing cuz it fixes ur body and unleashes ur max potential.