What language should I study at college?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
These are the foreign languages they offer at a community college I will be attending online. PFFT, the only way to flirt in online college classes seems to be to email girls in your class :lul:
Screenshot 25

1. Arabic, fuck no I don't want that Arab pussy, it's too hairy, and besides I'm not a fucking Muslim, I won't fit in Pakisfuckistan or wherever the fuck that language is spoken.
  2. Portuguese, I guess I could try learning this, I already learned Spanish, and the two languages both are Latin. What do you think, son? @Bvnny.
  3. French, I mean maybe. Isn't this the sexy language or whatever? It is also one of the most spoken languages in the world, isn't it spoken in France and Belgium? I guess I could settle for some Belgian pussy.
  4. Russian, nah, that shit is too complicated, would probably be worth if for slav pussy tho, but oh well.
  5. Korean, @Korea isn't this the language you said you think looks cool? Eh, Asian foids aren't my idea of women's beauty standard, probably not worth it.
  6. Italian, I think this is the best option, I'll probably end up getting my bimax in Italy, god willing. Also, a nice country, and I could run daygame after getting my bimax, I could see myself walking the streets of Italy, flirting with Italian girls in perfect Italian, God I want some med pussy so bad @gamma @Lorsss, what do you think, EH?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lorsss and Sigmamale
Learn portuguese bhai :ogre: @currylightskin was also learning portuguese, to try singing chechererecheche

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and currylightskin
Learn portuguese bhai :ogre: @currylightskin was also learning portuguese, to try singing chechererecheche
Do European & Brazilian Portuguese have any differences? I'll consider it, I was talking to Brazilians on Brazilian servers, and it doesn't seem that hard to learn, it would probably be worth it to chat up Portuguese foids IRl, communication is key.

Do European & Brazilian Portuguese have any differences? I'll consider it, I was talking to Brazilians on Brazilian servers, and it doesn't seem that hard to learn, it would probably be worth it to chat up Portuguese foids IRl, communication is key.
Yes, they have differences both in vocabulary and pronunciation

inb4 "chad only needs to do this
"

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
These are the foreign languages they offer at a community college I will be attending online. PFFT, the only way to flirt in online college classes seems to be to email girls in your class :lul:
View attachment 1731793

1. Arabic, fuck no I don't want that Arab pussy, it's too hairy, and besides I'm not a fucking Muslim, I won't fit in Pakisfuckistan or wherever the fuck that language is spoken.
  2. Portuguese, I guess I could try learning this, I already learned Spanish, and the two languages both are Latin. What do you think, son? @Bvnny.
  3. French, I mean maybe. Isn't this the sexy language or whatever? It is also one of the most spoken languages in the world, isn't it spoken in France and Belgium? I guess I could settle for some Belgian pussy.
  4. Russian, nah, that shit is too complicated, would probably be worth if for slav pussy tho, but oh well.
  5. Korean, @Korea isn't this the language you said you think looks cool? Eh, Asian foids aren't my idea of women's beauty standard, probably not worth it.
  6. Italian, I think this is the best option, I'll probably end up getting my bimax in Italy, god willing. Also, a nice country, and I could run daygame after getting my bimax, I could see myself walking the streets of Italy, flirting with Italian girls in perfect Italian, God I want some med pussy so bad @gamma @Lorsss, what do you think, EH?
french its the easiest to learn learning from english

• +1
Reactions: Eggs
google translate works just fine tbh, why the hassle

nah it's the same thing we just act like it's not cuz we hate Portugal.

c++

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Eggs
View attachment 1731793

1. French, I mean maybe. Isn't this the sexy language or whatever? It is also one of the most spoken languages in the world, isn't it spoken in France and Belgium? I guess I could settle for some Belgian pussy.
French is also spoken in the western part of Switzerland, in Luxembourg, in Quebec and in Maghreb and former french colonies in subsharan africa to a lesser degree

Urdu

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and UglyGod360
From mentioned above French has big user base in Europe and toilets all over the world love French, even if they don't understand it. You can pick up pussies with French wherever you are.
Plus French is good for career maxxxing because a lot of financial institutions have parent companies in France.

I can't say much about difficulty though, because I'm from Eastern Europe and at least for people in my country French seems pretty hard (I learnt it for 2 years at University), but English speakers have it easier (but still it won't come easy for sure, and at least not as easy as Spanish).

Last edited:
ASL
Imagine the halo it'd be to a cute deaf girl having u know that shit :feelsohh:

View attachment 1731793

1. Arabic is an extremely difficoult language with a complex system of declension and conjugation. The university course will teach you barely nothing
  2. Portuguese, that's a nice romance language, similar to spanish but with weird sounds.
  3. French: It is the language I hate most because it has a complex orthography system with a plenty of mute consontants which are there for no reason. For exaple the french pote Rabelais is actually pronounced "Rable" with three mute consonants.
  4. Russian: same for Arabic, however Russian is a useful laguage to eastern euroope maxx and get Tinder bitches in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine
  5. Korean: the language for Kpopmaxxing. Art hoes will be willing to make LTR with you just because you can translate lyrics of songs by BTS.
  6. Italian: since you already know English and Spanish, it will be excedeeingly easy to learn italian for you. Dreaming to flirt with italian girls? idk, in italian blackpill community, local women are blamed to have super high standards and blamed to be ugly compared to european average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
@UglyGod360 Italian crash course to lurk the italian blackpill community:

People
  • uomo: man
  • donna: woman
  • brutto: ugly man
  • cesso: ugly (literally a toilet bowl)
  • ciccione: fat man
  • cicciona: fat woman
  • obeso: obese man
  • obesa: obese woman
  • nano: dwarf, manlet
  • basso: short, manlet
Charachteristics
  • retruso: recessed
  • palestrato: gymmaxxed
  • sottone: simp
  • zerbino: simp
  • figo: handsome
  • middino: man with short midface
  • brightocchi: light coloured eyes
body parts
  • tette: tits
  • figa: pussy
  • cazzo: cock
  • cazzone: big cock
  • culo: butt
slurs
  • negro: nigger
  • frocio: faggot
  • troia: bitch
  • puttana: bitch
  • porcodio: calling god a pig, imprecation which is everywhere
verbs
  • scopare: to get laid
  • rimorchiare: to flirt with
  • sborrare: to cum
  • frequentare: to date
congratulations, now you can lurk Il forum dei brutti (and telegram groups, dm me for links)

Javascript

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Russian=Too complicated and the country is being raped by economic sanctions
Arab= Even more complicated, and no interesting country
Korea=Unless you feel like seamax in south korea, it's useless.
Portuguese and Spanish=They are very similar, if you learn one, you can easily learn the other later.
But Spanish is better because it has more speakers and more countries.
Portuguese will only be worth it if by some miracle the country starts to grow.
France and Italy=The two seem equivalent, two European languages with good countries.

I would say Spanish.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Italian. Spanish is quite similar.

Then french

But why no German?(I hate those krauts as much as the next guy, but it’s useful to know)

• +1
From the List Portuguese is the best, especially because you already know Spanish

Brazil, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique

All ethnicities can be dated with knowledge of Portuguese ( Brazil has large Asian communities aswell)

View attachment 1731793

NIGGA U SHOULD LEARN HOW TO GET BITCHES BEFORE LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK A LANGUAGE FOR BITCHES
HOW U FINNA GET BITCHES IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?? IF U CANT IN ENGLISH????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???...
unless ur learning bangledesh i bet u can fuck plenty if indian bitches from the slums yeah

• +1
NIGGA U SHOULD LEARN HOW TO GET BITCHES BEFORE LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK A LANGUAGE FOR BITCHES
HOW U FINNA GET BITCHES IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE?? IF U CANT IN ENGLISH????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???...
unless ur learning bangledesh i bet u can fuck plenty if indian bitches from the slums yeah
I agree

Language skills except for English are extremely useless in todays globalised digitalised world

Maybe Spanish, maybe Chinese but i wouldn't bother with anything else

Yes, I know the former must be accomplished before the latter, it's all a process though. I know I must become conventionally attractive before I can indulge in more ambitious plans like picking up girls.
From the List Portuguese is the best, especially because you already know Spanish

Brazil, Portugal, Angola, Mozambique

All ethnicities can be dated with knowledge of Portuguese ( Brazil has large Asian communities aswell)
Yeah I do see where you're coming from, I'll probably learn a bit of basic conversational Portuguese. It's probably the easiest language to learn, I remember having conversation with Portuguese speaking people online, without being fluent in Portuguese, and they understood me.

What about German? This is another popular language, many cute German girls too.
From mentioned above French has big user base in Europe and toilets all over the world love French, even if they don't understand it. You can pick up pussies with French wherever you are.
Plus French is good for career maxxxing because a lot of financial institutions have parent companies in France.

I can't say much about difficulty though, because I'm from Eastern Europe and at least for people in my country French seems pretty hard (I learnt it for 2 years at University), but English speakers have it easier (but still it won't come easy for sure, and at least not as easy as Spanish).
I think you might be over exaggerating a bit in the first paragraph. I know some words in French like aurevoir, bonjour, c'est la vie, lefort but that's about it, I find the French language vocabulary to be difficult to learn for some reason. We had a French teacher in my hs, and all my friends who took her class found it difficult.
Italian. Spanish is quite similar.

Then french

But why no German?(I hate those krauts as much as the next guy, but it’s useful to know)
Idk, for some reason German isn't taught at that college. Do you think it's better to learn that? I thought Germany was a country full of tall nordic moggers and hypergamous stacies.
Russian=Too complicated and the country is being raped by economic sanctions
Arab= Even more complicated, and no interesting country
Korea=Unless you feel like seamax in south korea, it's useless.
Portuguese and Spanish=They are very similar, if you learn one, you can easily learn the other later.
But Spanish is better because it has more speakers and more countries.
Portuguese will only be worth it if by some miracle the country starts to grow.
France and Italy=The two seem equivalent, two European languages with good countries.

I would say Spanish.
Thank you but I know Spanish, knowing Spanish isn't even a halo since so many spics and whites know how to speak that language nowadays.
Javascript
That's the hardest to learn out of CSS & HTML.
@UglyGod360 Italian crash course to lurk the italian blackpill community:

People
  • uomo: man
  • donna: woman
  • brutto: ugly man
  • cesso: ugly (literally a toilet bowl)
  • ciccione: fat man
  • cicciona: fat woman
  • obeso: obese man
  • obesa: obese woman
  • nano: dwarf, manlet
  • basso: short, manlet
Charachteristics
  • retruso: recessed
  • palestrato: gymmaxxed
  • sottone: simp
  • zerbino: simp
  • figo: handsome
  • middino: man with short midface
  • brightocchi: light coloured eyes
body parts
  • tette: tits
  • figa: pussy
  • cazzo: cock
  • cazzone: big cock
  • culo: butt
slurs
  • negro: nigger
  • frocio: faggot
  • troia: bitch
  • puttana: bitch
  • porcodio: calling god a pig, imprecation which is everywhere
verbs
  • scopare: to get laid
  • rimorchiare: to flirt with
  • sborrare: to cum
  • frequentare: to date
congratulations, now you can lurk Il forum dei brutti (and telegram groups, dm me for links)
I'm taking notes, thanks boss!

I know some phrases, it's easy to memorize when you have the English spelling for it, learning the actual language down to the specifics is a different story tho.

• +1
Yes, I know the former must be accomplished before the latter, it's all a process though. I know I must become conventionally attractive before I can indulge in more ambitious plans like picking up girls.

Yeah I do see where you're coming from, I'll probably learn a bit of basic conversational Portuguese. It's probably the easiest language to learn, I remember having conversation with Portuguese speaking people online, without being fluent in Portuguese, and they understood me.

What about German? This is another popular language, many cute German girls too.

I think you might be over exaggerating a bit in the first paragraph. I know some words in French like aurevoir, bonjour, c'est la vie, lefort but that's about it, I find the French language vocabulary to be difficult to learn for some reason. We had a French teacher in my hs, and all my friends who took her class found it difficult.

Idk, for some reason German isn't taught at that college. Do you think it's better to learn that? I thought Germany was a country full of tall nordic moggers and hypergamous stacies.

Thank you but I know Spanish, knowing Spanish isn't even a halo since so many spics and whites know how to speak that language nowadays.

That's the hardest to learn out of CSS & HTML.

I'm taking notes, thanks boss!
I'm gonna give you a good tip now: Don't waste time with languages other than the Big West European Ones

English (absolutely most important)

Portuguese & Spanish & French ( Optional). I'd chose Spanish. French and Portuguese speakers often have to learn Spanish in school.

Lastly Chinese is probably not worth it. Most relevant upper class Chinese learn English anyways. Singapore and Honkong are literally top modern cities with English-speaking Chinks.

As mentioned above I'd study my STEM subject in English and maybe learn a bit Spanish on the side.
Unironically I'd rather look into mastering Hard Sciences and Programming.