What led you/woke you up to the blackpill and looksmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 22093

Silver
For me it was when my relationship with my ex ended. Looking back she was too hot for me at the time and the only reason we ever dated was because she was insecure. How lucky I was. Anyway it lasted about a year, and I know for a fact I didn't fuck up in terms of treatment or personality because 1. I'm not autistic and know how to read people and 2. We always had a good time together and felt closeness right up to the end. She also cried her eyes out and hand-wrote me a letter telling me how great it was that we dated when we said goodbye. Anyway I remember before we made things official this TikTok comedian and her shared little comments and DMs together. Pretty tame, so I thought.
Fast forward months later and I just had this suspicion that something was going on and I had to get to the bottom of it. So I take her phone at night and go to the bathroom to look through her DMs and lo and behold... They're talking about fucking and him bringing condoms and telling her to mentally brace herself. Anyway his ass lived in London so it wasn't physical, but if he lived closer you know damn well they would've been fucking behind my back. I even DM'd him asking if he knew about me, and he said he didn't. Anyway the trust was destroyed after that. After we broke up I simped and begged for her back because I was absolutely pathetic and weak. Fact is I was lonely and knew I couldn't get anyone better than her at the time. I remember how cold she sounded towards me during that conversation, she had clearly moved on. Then not long after I see her posting with other guys, we all know the deal there.
Without that I would've never taken looksmaxxing seriously, so I'm extremely glad it happened looking back on it. Because I was lucky and ended up having good bone structure, it was just hidden under lard and blubber all this time. So now once this isolating ass looksmaxxing journey is finally over my life will be better than it was before. I'll also be able to even upgrade from her when it's all said and done. But I'll forever know that relationships with women are fickle as hell and if you let yourself go physically or mentally it's over as soon as someone better comes along. This is water but the point of this thread is to be cathartic cause we all know what the world is like here.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 21532, ascension and 3 others
my face

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, NumbThePain, thetruealpha and 2 others
When I was the only nigga that girls refused to kiss in a truth or dare game.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Untrinsic, GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 20631 and 11 others
mpb > lookism pipeline

Was walking to home with a friend after school.

Was autistically asking to my friend if a stacy from another class would date me. He made shit excuses and i realised i just have shit face.

Yeah a bit weird tbh :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
For me it was when my relationship with my ex ended. Looking back she was too hot for me at the time and the only reason we ever dated was because she was insecure. How lucky I was. Anyway it lasted about a year, and I know for a fact I didn't fuck up in terms of treatment or personality because 1. I'm not autistic and know how to read people and 2. We always had a good time together and felt closeness right up to the end. She also cried her eyes out and hand-wrote me a letter telling me how great it was that we dated when we said goodbye. Anyway I remember before we made things official this TikTok comedian and her shared little comments and DMs together. Pretty tame, so I thought.
Fast forward months later and I just had this suspicion that something was going on and I had to get to the bottom of it. So I take her phone at night and go to the bathroom to look through her DMs and lo and behold... They're talking about fucking and him bringing condoms and telling her to mentally brace herself. Anyway his ass lived in London so it wasn't physical, but if he lived closer you know damn well they would've been fucking behind my back. I even DM'd him asking if he knew about me, and he said he didn't. Anyway the trust was destroyed after that. After we broke up I simped and begged for her back because I was absolutely pathetic and weak. Fact is I was lonely and knew I couldn't get anyone better than her at the time. I remember how cold she sounded towards me during that conversation, she had clearly moved on. Then not long after I see her posting with other guys, we all know the deal there.
Without that I would've never taken looksmaxxing seriously, so I'm extremely glad it happened looking back on it. Because I was lucky and ended up having good bone structure, it was just hidden under lard and blubber all this time. So now once this isolating ass looksmaxxing journey is finally over my life will be better than it was before. I'll also be able to even upgrade from her when it's all said and done. But I'll forever know that relationships with women are fickle as hell and if you let yourself go physically or mentally it's over as soon as someone better comes along. This is water but the point of this thread is to be cathartic cause we all know what the world is like here.
u got statuspilled rip

i think i always knew but i didnt know how to put it into words. like when you and someone else can say the exact same thing but they get a much better reaction.

but recently irl id see how easy i can make friends compared to some subhumans even though they didnt say anything wrong so i binged blackpill vids.

theres infinite blackpilling moments throughout life too many to mention

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
just my life tbh, there was no eureka moment and I didn't need to ease myself into any "pills"

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and ascension
I pretty much had to be told outright on here that I'm ugly before I would believe it.

I wish I had accepted that truth earlier but I kept coping with "I'm not muscular enough (well, true)" and "my style is bad" and "I'm shy and not NT" and "foids want money and confidence bro" for far too long.

Retrospectively the face pill neatly explains virtually every terrible situation I've been through, from being bullied at school, ignored at work, friendless throughout university, never had an IOI, automatic hostility from strangers, low tinder match rate, losing my ex despite a 100% personality match.

My 20s could have been so damn good if I just knew at the start that I needed to hardmax and adjust my pheno away from ginger (thank god MT2 exists and this is really possible!)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Yerico7, NumbThePain and 3 others
u got statuspilled rip

i think i always knew but i didnt know how to put it into words. like when you and someone else can say the exact same thing but they get a much better reaction.

but recently irl id see how easy i can make friends compared to some subhumans even though they didnt say anything wrong so i binged blackpill vids.

theres infinite blackpilling moments throughout life too many to mention
As much as people may deny it status does work. At least for one night. I think because women get off on the validation it gives even if they're not attracted to the guy.

Real shit, people in my class all of a sudden think I'm funny now after losing weight even though I'm way more jaded and serious than I was before. I don't even try to be funny, 0% effort.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Vain786
I pretty much had to be told outright on here that I'm ugly before I would believe it.

I wish I had accepted that truth earlier but I kept coping with "I'm not muscular enough (well, true)" and "my style is bad" and "I'm shy and not NT" and "foids want money and confidence bro" for far too long.

Retrospectively the face pill neatly explains virtually every terrible situation I've been through, from being bullied at school, ignored at work, friendless throughout university, never had an IOI, automatic hostility from strangers, low tinder match rate, losing my ex despite a 100% personality match.

My 20s could have been so damn good if I just knew at the start that I needed to hardmax and adjust my pheno away from ginger (thank god MT2 exists and this is really possible!)
You'll automatically become more "charismatic" and "funny". At least you know your brain isn't fucked up, which being ugly makes you believe after the 1000th joke falls flat or people treat you like a tumbleweed.

I know how you feel about the regret of not doing it sooner. But no cope, I think it really developed my mind way further than it would have if I had it easy earlier on.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Online dating. I don't think it's a shock the increase in the red pill and black pill ideology after the pandemic forced the entirety of the dating world online. A lot of men found out that the average women would rather be executed in a Mexican cartel torture video than date their male equivalent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Lawton88, Yerico7 and 3 others

glad i am blackpilled at 17

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Asking myself countless times why it never worked out for me, why I have to pour all this effort to get my oneitis to love me or just get into a girl's pants only for it to never work out. I was an extravert. very open, energetic and easy to talk to. But in the end I was just a jester to them.

Then I got into PUA for a short time which I found out to be bullshit as well. That's when I discovered these sites, and everything magically resonated with what I experienced in the real world. I wasn't "radicalised" by these sites, but by society itself.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Kept being called ugly by people at school and at home. I've also dropped weight and look a lot better but my mind is still stuck in that "ugly" phase, I keep believing that I'm ugly and don't know how to stop. I don't think I will ever be happy with the way I look

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
literally nothing, i discovered this forum by pure chance by looking for ways to become more attractive

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Vain786
I became blackpilled once my oneitis rejected me about half a year ago. The funny thing is I was/am on top of the intellectual hierarchy as I ranked about 1/1000 at uni while studying a STEM degree. I made a decent amount of money for my age, I was well dressed, responsible, generous, NT, physically active, had good manners... and she knew all that. I mastered the bluepill to an extreme.

Rejection had me thinking how on earth she could not desire me. She later seemed to regret the decision as he DMed me a couple of times for dumb reasons and tried to get physical, but the damage was already done. The blackpill came as a blessing since I could finally understand what was going on. You tend to view the world completely different from your initial naive perceptions and start to realize why all of a sudden your coworkers treat you better, girls give you IOIs, etc. This is the only way out, boys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TeenAscender and Vain786
i was super fat as a kid and at 13 i decided to change.
i lost 25% of my bodyweight over one summer and when i went back to school i was treated so much differently, especially by teachers.
then i kept losing weight and the effect slowly declined because now i just started to look like an alien
at about 15 i started to lift super hard and didnt discuss much about it with anyone, much thanks to /fit/
again the effect started to rise so i started to research the reasons for it and well basically every monkey out there respects another monkey that looks well put together and HEALTHY.
i also realised that muscles had a big effect but noticed that guys with striking faces got even more respect so i kind of stumbled down the rabbit hole and found this site eventually.
just turned 18 now, little bit late but still thankful lets get this bread boios
:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and jfbjfb
I literally just found it by accident. Was looking up something and looksmax was one of the first links. I then read more and started looksmaxxing.

I always knew it, it seemed kinda obvious that looks were everything. If you think about it the bluepill doesn't match the real world. Mothers and grandparents are always concerned with how tall you are, how handsome etc. Everyone in school rates and ranks the opposite sex for looks. The blackpill is everywhere. The bluepill only became widespread when lefty losers were about the control the discourse on places like reddit and twitter and enforce unnatural anti-Darwinian ideas like the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and serbiangandy
I was sort of blackpilled about life things since teenage years, like 14yo, but more like redpilled about sexual dynamics. Then got blocked or ignored few times after sending photos to girls I was talking with previously, for some time, no matter what I've written before. Got better treatment with heavily frauded pictures, it was just obvious. Literally searched "lookism" and the original forum came up.

Me personally I just enjoy laughing at incels. Sometimes I’ll tell a deformed curry on here to kill themselves. Just doing my part. Not rlly a looksmaxxer tbh

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Mogg every shit of living of being I will ever meet. Secondly so that my wife always stays attracted to me.

i've always tried to take care of my looks

College.

found redpill, im 5,5, found wheatwaffles debate hamza, kept watching wheatwaffles content, all the dots connected

found redpill, im 5,5, found wheatwaffles debate hamza, kept watching wheatwaffles content, all the dots connected
Redpill always leads to the blackpill unless your one of those 35+ boomers who somehow are immune and delusionmaxx.

My last breakup in June with a 8/10 model. She dumped me after 4 months telling that she couldn't fall in love with me.

Had I been good looking it would probably have been easier, at least that's what I think. She was not just that much into me on a physical level.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Redpill always leads to the blackpill unless your one of those 35+ boomers who somehow are immune and delusionmaxx.
nah, I think the redpill is completely valid for most people, the blackpill is for autistic loser cry babies who use it for mental masturbation or justification for being a loser. The blackpill is also for smart people who understand the implications of biology and are trying to mitigate risk while Reeping the highest rewards life has to offer in correlation to their effort and genetic.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer and cutecel