What lefort area am I recessed in

USAwhitecel

USAwhitecel

No one man should have all that power. . .
Obviously I need bsso and ik my maxilla is recessed but idk which lefort would benefit me the most.

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpeg
    IMG_4108.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 0
lefort roping 3x after day

he's not chinese
yeah but I don’t want my midface to be left behind. What implants can be combined with lf1 to try to emulate a lf3

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
the autism is insane.
his upper max is recessed, he's just carried by his top 0.0000000000000000000001% orbit shape

also your solution to that dude was to extract his teeth and give him sleep apnea and long face and ohio marvel gonion implants showing u have no clue what you're saying

his upper max is recessed, he's just carried by his top 0.0000000000000000000001% orbit shape

also your solution to that dude was to extract his teeth and give him sleep apnea and long face and ohio marvel gonion implants showing u have no clue what you're saying
"yessir, no extractions needed, just get bimax advancement to look like more like a dog than you already do"
Picsart 24 08 20 15 07 10 031

see, you're not updated on the maxilofacial world
Then where would I get lf3 lol. Even giant recommends against lf3 in place for lf1 + midface implants

no he doesn't

then get this nigger, you posted 5000000000000 threads already, are you larping or something
when has giant ever done lf3 on someone? And half of my time at work is pretty much a break so I just post here to pass the time.

when has giant ever done lf3 on someone? And half of my time at work is pretty much a break so I just post here to pass the time.
bla bla bla bla get lf1 with implants nigga or stop larping

Yea I've seen this and am aware but he's already saved by insane other features, in normal motion you wouldn't even see this

In theory yes he can get them, in practice, absolutely not
yes, i said this

• +1
Reactions: Haseeb
  • +1
Suggesting that even theoretically is a bit ridiculous tho, it's just theory for the sake of theory
wtf are u saying nigga, this nigga showed me some retarded ignorant morph and said muh look at o'pry, it's retard sophist argumentation:

o'pry top model has this shit nigger flaw²= my nigger morph is decent

²that is compensated by god tier orbits

bla bla bla bla get lf1 with implants nigga or stop larping
Wdym larping I’m 16 rn of course I can’t get surgery yet. I’m trying to figure out which surgeries to save up for.

• +1