What level of dimorphism is the most attractive?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
IMG 20220519 092205

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, bogii, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
Dom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 19281 and 8 others
dom

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Shrekguy3838, arabcelxxx and 7 others
nigga you follow dr.lookism ?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Dom, although STM looks ideal too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, thecel and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deprived, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
DOM and jfl at everyone thinking dom is too dimorphic or is ogre level this site is full of retards

• +1
Reactions: greywind, arabcelxxx, Umbra and 7 others
DOM and jfl at everyone thinking dom is too dimorphic or is ogre level this site is full of retards
I think DOM is ogre.

DOM also does not look like in this pic. Usually, full DOM looks like this:
DULL DOM

Well, if you like it, sure... tastes differ... :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
dom or die

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Deleted member 19281
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
LTM with less fat and better coloring is ideal imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
STM

• JFL
A lot of DOM answers
It is the ideal level of dimorphism.

0433ebde3c6e21a45734a103fc011619

It depends on the phenotype, someone with Nordic, tronder or North Atlantic traits will look better with a DOM dimorphism, someone with an indid pheno will have to reduce their dimorphism to STM.

• +1
It depends on the woman, they will choose the respective end of the spectrum(feminine women->masculine men and vice verse)to have a great genetic pool in case the offspring are either of the sex, on average stm. Most men here will say dom because the criteria of evaluation are different.

Last edited:
STM

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I think DOM is ogre.

DOM also does not look like in this pic. Usually, full DOM looks like this:
View attachment 1687317

Well, if you like it, sure... tastes differ... :feelshehe:

That’s not what dom is dummy you just posted a troll and projected your lack of dimorphism onto him by saying he is DOM and what a dimorphic male looks like

This does not look like that ogre even though they have high levels of dimorphism

DDC88F18 2DF1 42BA B884 586C9F27E598

A dimorphic male that is not ogre is someone like this

F4561A43 3001 46B1 93DF DB2795834AFF
1CF3887B C9A5 4674 89F9 0963919DE6D5

Jon Kortajerna is pretty much a near 1:1 replica of the morph and is nowhere near ogre.

Dimorphism isn’t looking like a troll, it’s just having well defined bones and being lean

8B58FD6B ED83 4251 AFF6 989332E454BD
49DAB509 8565 440A B207 6E18BC4EDD0D

A dimorphic male is someone with strong brows, strong, square chin, wide jaw and is lean. Pretty boys can have high level of dimorphism

69EEE821 A5CC 4BFE 95A2 2FCD0DD68644
806E057C 8CE3 44B0 A1AE A6407A01E136
7B4358D6 8BF5 4B9C B9C8 1C6EB30E3DB7

Full DOM are not ogre, not even the morph is ogre so i don’t know where you got that from

• +1
Reactions: greywind, brucel, Looks234 and 9 others
This is so cope. That's not dimorphism. That's just being Chad in that pic.

Real dimorphism is big forehead, big nose, facial hair, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 16380 and volcelfatcel
This is so cope. That's not dimorphism. That's just being Chad in that pic.

Real dimorphism is big forehead, big nose, facial hair, etc.
Ppl here are delusional anyways
Roasties cope with masc
Young women want pretty boys @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 7725
foids get the wettest over dom males, prettyboys need to stop coping

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, arabcelxxx, FreakkForLife and 2 others
real dimorphism = bloatmaxxed

size is a sexually dimorphic trait. Being a male, being masculine means being big.

1524138203439.jpg

This is what sexual dimorphism is. You see the man? Huge. You see the woman? Small in comparison.

it's peak sexual dimorphism. Bloatmaxxed+Tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, arabcelxxx, Forgotten and 4 others
you guys are retarded

if you want to get women, STM

if you want to get men, DOM

read up on the male and female gaze

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deprived, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
It depends on the woman, they will choose the respective end of the spectrum(feminine women->masculine men and vice verse)to have a great genetic pool in case the offspring are either of the sex, on average stm. Most men here will say dom because the criteria of evaluation are different.
True. Most couples here in eastern europe look like this

Egmabl6kjvi71

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 2729, gamma and 1 other person
Can you read a graph guys?

STM has higher sexiness than DOM, so it's ideal

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 13787, Looks234 and 4 others
Can you read a graph guys?

STM has higher sexiness than DOM, so it's ideal
Stallone fits perfectly in STM
Stallone Tier Male

• +1
Reactions: gamma

DOM guy:'' i want to tear you appart when i see you tonight''
now think the same sentence the AND guy would say :lul:

i know a guy that looks ironicly like me but he looks between avm and and

That’s not what dom is dummy you just posted a troll and projected your lack of dimorphism onto him by saying he is DOM and what a dimorphic male looks like

This does not look like that ogre even though they have high levels of dimorphism

View attachment 1687322

A dimorphic male that is not ogre is someone like this

View attachment 1687325View attachment 1687326

Jon Kortajerna is pretty much a near 1:1 replica of the morph and is nowhere near ogre.

Dimorphism isn’t looking like a troll, it’s just having well defined bones and being lean

View attachment 1687328View attachment 1687329

A dimorphic male is someone with strong brows, strong, square chin, wide jaw and is lean. Pretty boys can have high level of dimorphism

View attachment 1687332View attachment 1687333View attachment 1687334

Full DOM are not ogre, not even the morph is ogre so i don’t know where you got that from
Dude, the QUESTION literally gave 4 options of FULLY SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC MALE (AND does look like its lacking dimorphism). :unsure:

DOM, LTM, STM, and AVM in the PIC are ALL FUCKING DIMORPHIC. The lack of full square jaw DOES NOT mean the male is NOT dimorphic. :feelsokman:

But in the pic, DOM is postulated to be the MOST dimorphic male possible, which is not the fags YOU posted, but THIS IS THE IDEAL DOM:
Valuev

HE MOGS EVERY GAY ALIEN YOU POSTED TO OBLIVION as far as DOM goes. :feelsez:

Actually, you examples are not even DOM according to OP: but Kortajarena, Depp, etc. are all STM-LTM. :feelsokman:

If you think that Kortajarena is FULL DOM, you are deluded, man. :feelsokman:

BTW, I measure everything on the scale by OP: DOM being the MOST masculine traits that can ever be. And only Valuev above is smelly and hairy enough to be FULL DOM.

Live with it :feelshehe:

PS. I think the argument also stems from the fact that OP's "example pics" do not really correspond to the spectrum. The DOM in the picture is just some fag with square jaw. Could be DOM, but the picture is 2D, and hard to judge the bone mass, hair, projections of chin, etc. Square chin does not mean the guy should be the MOST DOM possible. (y)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Deprived and Aesthetics_III
Dude, the QUESTION literally gave 4 options of FULLY SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC MALE (AND does look like its lacking dimorphism). :unsure:

DOM, LTM, STM, and AVM in the PIC are ALL FUCKING DIMORPHIC. The lack of full square jaw DOES NOT mean the male is NOT dimorphic. :feelsokman:

But in the pic, DOM is postulated to be the MOST dimorphic male possible, which is not the fags YOU posted, but THIS IS THE IDEAL DOM:
View attachment 1687736

HE MOGS EVERY GAY ALIEN YOU POSTED TO OBLIVION as far as DOM goes. :feelsez:

Actually, you examples are not even DOM according to OP: but Kortajarena, Depp, etc. are all STM-LTM. :feelsokman:

If you think that Kortajarena is FULL DOM, you are deluded, man. :feelsokman:

BTW, I measure everything on the scale by OP: DOM being the MOST masculine traits that can ever be. And only Valuev above is smelly and hairy enough to be FULL DOM.

Live with it :feelshehe:

fr that’s my mistake Valuev is the most dimorphic male and is the subject of every girls wet dream

11049D44 40FE 4106 A30D 84631078CA05
8348D138 7B37 4039 813E 95A2C3A516EF

looks matched couple tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
fr that’s my mistake Valuev is the most dimorphic male and is the subject of every girls wet dream

View attachment 1687743View attachment 1687744

looks matched couple tbh
I do not think "sexuality" has anything to do with DOM as defined. DOM is literally the collection of the male dimorphic features.

Harmony above all. One does not need full-DOM to be the most sexually attractive. For example, DiCaprio might not be even STM on the spectrum, but LTM. He has weird feminine features like lateral cheekbones and pointy chin. Nevertheless, DiCaprio SMV is >>>> Valuev's SMV.

Valuev face is objectively ugly, despite him being THE MOST DOM there is I know.

In the past DOM guys needed their bones not to "charm" girls, but to beat the competitors and rape all the females. That's how their genes propagated. :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Here is how a true DOM charms females:
Valuev

Girl, blink twice if he keeps you as a hostage :feelshehe:

• JFL
Doesnt LTM literally stand for long term mate and STM stand for short term? Also vast majority of young women seem to prefer LTM or STM so idk…

And that study was old beauty standard were different back then. Ian somerhalder was considered a prettyboy in 2010 :feelsthink:

DOM for one night stands STM for long term relationsships

Anything other than DOM will inevitably get cucked

good looking and masculine wins, not ugly looking and maculine like Valuev. Somerhalder is a textbook DOM imo , tilted masc eyebrows and strong jaw .

ian-somerhalder-hairstyle-2013-dec242019-13-min.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
STM moggs in every situation

• +1
ther is no such thing as ¨too much dimorphism¨ and they put as an example an acromegaly nigger:lul::lul:, muh harmony , DOM moggs the rest of the faggots into self harm

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
In between Dom and STM is ideal.
I would personally prefer to be full dom,maybe even more.

I don't want to look cute and pretty to females,i would prefer if they feared me,the best is to look like a literal reincarnation of the devil like Somerhalder and Enrique Rocha does.