What life is all about.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You and your whole life is just a background to life of a fucking chad. You doesnt matter. You doesnt matter. You doesnt matter. You doesnt mattERRRRRRRRRRRRR. He does matter not you. Not me. Everyone of us know at least one chad. Think about him. All foids that he fucked. Yes those foids that you dream of just touching. That's not enough. He's treated by teachers much better than you, especially by female ones. It's easier to get a good job, get away from bad sitations etc. IT's great, can't cope with that, but that's not all.

When i thought that i was very gl, that's just high inhibition and being not nt I felt like a god. Why? Becouse its what life is all about. Looking at the mirror and being happy. Being happy as THE PERSON YOU ARE. Thats true happiness. Yuo can't be trully happy with yourself if you're not gl. You can't. I look at chad from my class and i mirin so hard. I can't be happy with my face. I can't do things that i love becouse i need to love myself first. IF you're gl and you do whatever you want you're like the hero of the movie. You feel like that. You know that you're better, above averge mortal. That's when true happiness starts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Shut up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shibo and Slayer
giphy.gif

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1464 and Mateusz74
make the best out of what you can instead of crying bro

you haven't even skinmaxxed what the fuck are you doing here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
itsogre-gif.177538

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Ritalincel, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
make the best out of what you can instead of crying bro

you haven't even skinmaxxed what the fuck are you doing here
shut the fuck up

nobody is acending
if you aren't atleast fucking softmaxing what the fuck are you doing on here? All I see you is cry. It's time to grow up boyo

You wouldnt be Incel if you wrestled instead of doing BJJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
if you aren't atleast fucking softmaxing what the fuck are you doing on here? All I see you is cry. It's time to grow up boyo
I'm softmaxing a little but who cares? That doesnt change anything. I will always be shit compared to my classmate chad. No growing for my face
You wouldnt be Incel if you wrestled instead of doing BJJ
haha jfl

I'm softmaxing a little but who cares? That doesnt change anything. I will always be shit compared to my classmate chad. No growing for my face
Humiliate him and choke him out

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
petroski life about cooming to russian girls taking african dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
didnt read. i dont read subhuman posts.