What lithuanian foids do instead of matching me in Tinder

Ah, yes, the infamous cherry-pick. Most of them are 3 PSL on average. Just because you saw some foidling on your insta feed, doesn't mean every single of them looks like that. Pic related is how they really look like + @mrriceguy can attest to this.
Ruski foid2

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29155, SubSigma and 1 other person
Ah, yes, the infamous cherry-pick. Most of them are 3 PSL on average. Just because you saw some foidling on your insta feed, doesn't mean every single of them looks like that. Pic related is how they really look like + @mrriceguy can attest to this.
View attachment 2348612
IMG 9223
How common are slavic women like this tho?

• JFL
Reactions: Arditi and St.TikTokcel
nigga thinks that he will go to russia and instantly meet thousands of these willing to suck him off. dude you havent seen REAL russian woman.
What do I have to to get ones that look like that? Im an American htn-chadlite non nt that makes 75k a year.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 24444
View attachment 2348612
> posts his own infamous cherry-pick

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
go to the slums of kazan and pay one 10 euro and say that you have more, will follow you guaranteed.
I just don’t want to get stabbed by a bald slav. Other than that im fine

> posts his own infamous cherry-pick
Ask @mrriceguy for the man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and exo
Plenty of curries, somalis, various ricecels and so on. It's a diverse shithole.
Somalis are fucking everywhere, tf are we doing in Lithuania JFL @ceo @Chadelite @Piratecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Chadelite and Piratecel
marching for BBC
Not even a joke. Non-black BLM bitches are always into black guys. I knew two deathnik foids who attended those and they both were in a relationship with blacks. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Piratecel and AspiringMogger
Need me some nordid hoes

Ima headover to Lithuania and black lives matter their white coochies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Chadelite
Somalis are fucking everywhere, tf are we doing in Lithuania JFL @ceo @Chadelite @Piratecel
Realistically probably at least a few thousand or hundred, there's like a few thousand in Finland too

Realistically probably at least a few thousand or hundred, there's like a few thousand in Finland too
There is over 20k Somalis in Finland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2348612
Baisu!