What long haircut should I get for wavy/curly hair?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Joined
Feb 28, 2023
Posts
7,071
Reputation
5,810
Dont wanna get a short haircut but long hair has gotten me hella girls and free food and shit from them, now it has gotten too long (my back) and I want a cut to get back in the sweet spot where i got compliments. Anyone got ideas for longer hair styles? I was thinking a low taper to go with it like the image below but shorter hair.

1691089271656
 
1691089435415

peak JB appeal
 
That is like 80% of gen Z foids
fr but im turned off by spetum piercing having ass girls now, i need a mentally stable girl for my own mental health
 

Similar threads

Narexumi
Replies
2
Views
26
softmaxmike
softmaxmike
excitee
Replies
0
Views
31
excitee
excitee
OJHEZZ
Replies
9
Views
118
OJHEZZ
OJHEZZ
Idehomannetje
Replies
3
Views
32
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
UnknownDuck77
Replies
10
Views
87
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top