What looks level do you have to be to have a girl cut your name in blood on her thigh/ ass voluntarily?

fxckz

fxckz

Bronze
?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
depends more on the primitiveness of the foid

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and Sushifart
niche maxxed chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
tf that mean, we’re talking abt 18 or under
No blackpill knowledge it seems, foids are divided in HQNP, LQNP, HQP, LQP

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and fxckz
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, WatermelonLover and Alexios
nigga that ain’t no blackpill, all 4 of those are whores, hqnp prolly lowkey bop and more discreet better at hiding her tracks of hoeing around being passed around and used as a toilet of a cum
NP would not prolly do that even for a statusmaxxed hollywood celeb, feminism is endorsed in their mind.

P will probably do that for the local rapper

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and fxckz
NP would not prolly do that even for a statusmaxxed hollywood celeb, feminism is endorsed in their mind.

nah I think they all would for , this whole personality thing is cope, girls are all the same, just needs a trigger to see the slut behind the facade

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios

I’m talking about that blood name thing

• Woah
Gotcha but what’s NP and P? Also what if the girl is a giga feminist and still does it?
Non primitive and primitive, very hard a giga feminist will do that, if it happens she’s probably on some drugs and shit

• Woah
Last edited:
what if she’s a giga feminist who self harms and on ssris not drugs
will probably do if u promise u’ll do the same

• JFL
Its more about the looks and mental level of the girl than you. Ive gotten a girl to write my name on her tits but she was borderline bipolar

• JFL
Yea bipolar whores water, and most r bottom tier who do this but some exceptions sometimes
Very very rare, Even Chad will not be able to get Stacy to do this on looks alone, he must have an insane mouthpiece and sex appeal

• JFL
Tbh psychology plays a strong role in this. Not just looks

• +1
Reactions: Ken
7/10 for a serial killer or celebrity

9/10 for non-famous guy

• JFL
depends, i know some mentally ill girls that would do that for me

I had a stacy who did this and also cut her entire torso because of me breaking up with her, and also A LOT of lighter cases like this one. I'm a nichemaxxed HTN 6'1 but zero status, and those were obviously bpd foids

Yea bipolar whores water, and most r bottom tier who do this but some exceptions sometimes

8.5/10 minimum
fuck the hoes im going gay jk