What looks level is someone ik online

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
He is 5'8ft (maybe shorter, possibly frauds but hard to tell), he claims to have 19 slay count, what level must his looks be to compensate for this height discrepancy? An oofy doofy NT pill perhaps?

brutal no reply pill

no pics no care

5'8 aint that bad tbh. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and Deleted member 18879
He is 5'8ft (maybe shorter, possibly frauds but hard to tell), he claims to have 19 slay count, what level must his looks be to compensate for this height discrepancy? An oofy doofy NT pill perhaps?
He's a virgin. Normies lie about their slay count

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Are you retarded OP? How tf could we know?

Brb using imagination

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 18879 and currylightskin
Are you retarded OP? How tf could we know?

Brb using imagination
i meant it more like, what level looks would a 5'8 bloke have to be to have 19 slay count. is he a HTN lookswise do you think?

i meant it more like, what level looks would a 5'8 bloke have to be to have 19 slay count. is he a HTN lookswise do you think?
How tf are we meant to know if you don't show pics :lul:

just not look deformed, look approchable, you don't have to look like a model to pull bitches
literally sometimes behavior, being nt, approchable
girls don't want to sho wpictures of guy they fucked w and get bad reactions from her friends, that's why all you need to be is not be ugly/deformed
legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Height is cope, face is king. @TRUE_CEL