What lookslevel do you have to be on to attract asians as a white guy?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Would my 4/10 recessed white ass attract 5/10 jap korean and chink hoes in their ethnic home countries? Or do you have to be HTN minimum realistically if you're gonna hook up with them regularly?

Depends on how ugly and self hating they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hero of the Imperium, OrkRetardStrength and 8 others
Would my 4/10 recessed white ass attract 5/10 jap korean and chink hoes in their ethnic home countries? Or do you have to be HTN minimum realistically if you're gonna hook up with them regularly?
I think that is enough. It's like native asians can't tell psl 3 guys from psl 6 guys.

Hypergamy is real in northeast asia. The same shit applies to ugly mayos in northeast asia. Ur gonna have to lower ur expectations and standards and just go to SEA. Sure u can fuck ugly gooks if u want, since u are ugly too.

But just go to SEA for way easier time for ugly mayos

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Hypergamy is real in northeast asia. The same shit applies to ugly mayos in northeast asia. Ur gonna have to lower ur expectations and standards and just go to SEA. Sure u can fuck ugly gooks if u want, since u are ugly too.

So realistically, as a 4/10 whitie, I couldn't pull 5/10 koreans japs and chinks in their countries right now? I'm not looking for stacies, just dead-average ones

• Hmm...
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
So realistically, as a 4/10 whitie, I couldn't pull 5/10 koreans japs and chinks in their countries right now? I'm not looking for stacies, just dead-average ones
Sure, that just means u really won't have an advantage or disadvantage. It really isn't any different from the west tbh. There isn't much of a exotic halo for mayos in northeast asia anymore. It's not 2005 anymore. Go get em tiger. U probably will do ok

• +1
Sure, that just means u really won't have an advantage or disadvantage. It really isn't any different from the west tbh. There isn't much of a exotic halo for mayos in northeast asia anymore. It's not 2005 anymore. Go get em tiger. U probably will do ok
thanks but do you mean that there's a lot of whites living in northeast asia nowadays?

yes u can, put that subhuman coping gook on ignore.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 23017

You know when I was really skinny(borderline underweight) I had a sharp featured NordSinid Japanese girl all over me. The first time I met her, when I looked at her she smiled and laughed at me.

Can't forget that.

Ultimate Yellow Stacy -> mogs 99.9% of White wahmen

IMG 20201103 121339

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Marsiere214
You know when I was really skinny(borderline underweight) I had a sharp featured NordSinid Japanese girl all over me. The first time I met her, when I looked at her she smiled and laughed at me.

Can't forget that.

View attachment 1911927
holy fuck shes gorgeous

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Marsiere214

Can't forget that.

View attachment 1911927
3116810 tales

• Love it
holy fuck shes gorgeous

NordSinid + light MittelSinid

NordSinid women are the most beautiful

Go to 8:12

Pure NordSinid female (most Koreans are mixed with this subrace, that's why they mog)

Let me tell you something.

If you are 4/10 WHITE you can attract Korena/Japanese/Chinese 8/10 Stacy! THIS IS HOW JBW IS.

In my 20s I was an overweight subhuman. Literally had 3-4/10 face (i store my fat in cheeks so look like a hamster when fat). I met one girl from Macau, who was eXTREMELY attractive. Like 9/10. She said I was the MOST HANDSOME GUY she ever dated.

Given she was like 4'10 though... still I just still LOL at this thought... Anyone here would say it was "over" if they saw my face then :feelshehe:

SO yeah... JBW... it works. :feelsokman:

Let me tell you something.

If you are 4/10 WHITE you can attract Korena/Japanese/Chinese 8/10 Stacy! THIS IS HOW JBW IS.

In my 20s I was an overweight subhuman. Literally had 3-4/10 face (i store my fat in cheeks so look like a hamster when fat). I met one girl from Macau, who was eXTREMELY attractive. Like 9/10. She said I was the MOST HANDSOME GUY she ever dated. Given she was like 4'10 though... still I just still LOL at this thought...

SO yeah... JBW... it works. :feelsokman:
Tales from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Whatever. DOnt care if you believe me or not. :feelsez:

But many users here know im not a larp and i have neither intention nor reason to lie to incels like you :feelsahh:

PS> Also, tales from Nordics. :feelsokman:
Autism

• Woah
How do I block the word “Asian” on here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Marsiere214 and Cheesyrumble
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Looks234
1/10 should suffice. Asian women are fiends for truecel JBWcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Artemis
5 PSL 6'2 is the bare minimum.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 23017
U just have to exist as a white guy to attract sea women

• +1
Mayos know asians are superior. That's why can't stop obsessing over us.

Yessir Curry Yellow Fever

One of the hottest Yellow girls I saw was a Jewish North East Indian Yellow who looked fully Mongoloid

that's pure copium, I was out in hollyday to japan with my white friend, litterally you could say or do anythng and japanese bitches will still want to fuck you, they are so horny bcz asian are herbivors.

Easy pussy, they'd fuck anythin but japanese men. YOU CAN treat them like shit too, they'd still suck your dick kek

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Cheesyrumble
Old mayocels go to SEA to fuck prositutes. Meanwhile young white women are going to Korea at the same rate as SEAmaxxers.

This girl is geomaxxing to Korea. She starts Korean University next year.

that's pure copium, I was out in hollyday to japan with my white friend, litterally you could say or do anythng and japanese bitches will still want to fuck you, they are so horny bcz asian are herbivors.

Easy pussy, they'd fuck anythin but japanese men. YOU CAN treat them like shit too, they'd still suck your dick kek
Cumskin delusions. U know that isn't true.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
You could be a deformed abomination and still slay noodlewhores as a white guy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Looksmatch
just a random girl in the street aproach him and want to kiss him just for being white, kek, you dellusional, he pbly have fucked 30 girls + in his trip to japan while in the west he can only fuck his right hand

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Hero of the Imperium and Cheesyrumble
just a random girl in the street aproach him and want to kiss him just for being white, kek, you dellusional, he pbly have fucked 30 girls + in his trip to japan while in the west he can only fuck his right hand
So more fanfiction u typed that u jerk off to?

Again, the real interesting story is the geomaxxing young white girls in Seoul. They are learning the language and culture at 18 years old and flying to Korea. Not France not italy..... Korea

Again, the real interesting story is the geomaxxing young white girls in Seoul. They are learning the language and culture at 18 years old and flying to Korea. Not France not italy..... Korea

It's pathetic that mayocels have the confidence to compare SEAmaxxing mayos fucking SEAmonkey prostitutes to zoomer white girls flying to Seoul to get fucked by Changs. It's not even funny how different it is

• JFL
It's pathetic that mayocels have the confidence to compare SEAmaxxing mayos fucking SEAmonkey prostitutes to zoomer white girls flying to Seoul to get fucked by Changs. It's not even funny how different it is
Mic drop...

37747867 CCBF 4111 86EF D41EBADCDB9A

This 5/10 manlet pulled a 6/10 Asian on Vietnam so I’d say it’s possible to shoot for one above ur looksmatch

• +1
The sexual harrasment is getting out of hand. Thank you korean woman for speaking up for the innocent korean men being felt up by zoomer white girls. 😂😂

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The sexual harrasment is getting out of hand. Thank you korean woman for speaking up for the innocent korean men being felt up by zoomer white girls. 😂😂

waw a minority of white girls have a sexual fetish for the top 5% in looks "korean" men and not thai or chinese or japanese or phillipino like you are , just korean

while 90% of asian women are self hating and date almost exclusively white men, studies have shown that in USA there is more asian women dating out, than asian women dating in. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
this is the biggest L of dating, and you litterally can't do anyhing abt it. If you go up to an asian girl, you'll be sure to 70 or more that she only date white.
nice copium,

I imagine you behind your screen with your cortisol level spiking and the tears coming out your eyes, go look up to your tiktok video collection to find some coMFORT
smadging-pepe-smadging.gif
3068331 3FEBBAF6 EC99 49B7 BE5F D4C31C72D6DC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Artemis, latincell95 and 1 other person