what looksmaxxes should i try i got 200 Euro

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy
i thought about using hydrogen peroxide again, volufiline, lemon bottle furosemide (but nigger iam giga scared :feelswhat:), diy filler (iam gigascared of that too :dafuckfeels:).
But who gives a flying fuck i want to be htn at the end of the year.
Iam 16 mtn rn. Still a boneless cutecel fag :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. But idk iam still a bit chubby (alrdy lost 100lbs from fatcel to chubbycel:feelsbadman:)
I hope im not boneless under my babyfat

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and 97baHater
bump

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
give me answers incels

• +1
Latisse

• +1
Brb imagining face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium and lestoa
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
i thought about using hydrogen peroxide again, volufiline, lemon bottle furosemide (but nigger iam giga scared :feelswhat:), diy filler (iam gigascared of that too :dafuckfeels:).
But who gives a flying fuck i want to be htn at the end of the year.
Iam 16 mtn rn. Still a boneless cutecel fag :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. But idk iam still a bit chubby (alrdy lost 100lbs from fatcel to chubbycel:feelsbadman:)
I hope im not boneless under my babyfat
lemonbottle was proven to be useless (a swiss company discovered they didn't have any of the ingredients they claimed to have. Use kybella or aqualyx

how did hydrogen peroxide go? did it lighten your teeth significantly?

also latisse doesn't mess with hormones, still there are better alternatives due to the possibility of orbital fat loss

lemonbottle was proven to be useless (a swiss company discovered they didn't have any of the ingredients they claimed to have. Use kybella or aqualyx

how did hydrogen peroxide go? did it lighten your teeth significantly?

also latisse doesn't mess with hormones, still there are better alternatives due to the possibility of orbital fat loss
there's no better alternatives bro, latisse is the superior one only, u can ask the ones with good knowledge with it

other substance can't really compete with how latisse makes ur eyelash grow

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
there's no better alternatives bro, latisse is the superior one only, u can ask the ones with good knowledge with it

other substance can't really compete with how latisse makes ur eyelash grow
minox + Sympeptide 226EL/ Sympeptide 235EL (10%)

wtf is that ???? And i dont want to hop on oral minox at 16, minox is not permanent right ?

use topical minox + lowest strenght tret with a contact lens so it doesn't get in your eyes, and it's permament after a few months since the hair is not being destroyed by DHT unlike scalp hair

oh yeah I saw that thread like a month ago, did someone used that here already?
some people on the OG thread supposedly bought but i didn't see any updates. I'm broke rn and have bigger looks issues to worry about so didn't buy it yet

foids told me it will fuck my hormones i only use castor oil rn and i just saw some little progress :feelsbadman:
It will not fuck up your hormones at all wtf

• Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4
If I was your age:
- Beef tallow cream (skin)
- Or almond oil (skin)
- Hyloronic acid (skin)
- Jawliner (for chewing)
- Crest white strips (for teeth)
- Elizabeth arden serum for eyelashes (only if you need it)
- Eyebrow dye (it is very cheap)
- 1 minox bottle for eyebrows (if needed)
- Vollufiline (maybe nice for lips, if needed)

You can later buy PDO threads if you are leaner and have better view on what to fix with the threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Francefag
Back