What make ogee curve flat like this?

D

Deleted member 13369

Iron
Joined
Apr 3, 2021
Posts
44
Reputation
57
.
 

Attachments

  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 77
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Wouldn't really call it flat. His zygos are visible and he has an ogee curve although it looks sunken in
 
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
How is a (ogee)curve flat, like are you drunk? If anything it is curvy, aka S-shaped.
 
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Fear
Wouldn't really call it flat. His zygos are visible and he has an ogee curve although it looks sunken in
As I can see the lateral side of his zygos next to the low eyelid is very prominent so I think that's the cause
 
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
greycel moment
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ReignsChad and Deleted member 4562
O pry doesnt have strong protruding zygos, just extreme malar leanness
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyRepellent, cornerd nerd, 5'8manlet and 2 others
O pry doesnt have strong protruding zygos, just extreme malar leanness
Exactly, that's why his ogee curve only starts below his zygos not above
 
O pry doesnt have strong protruding zygos, just extreme malar leanness

How do you think, what surgery can help to achieve such malar leanness?
 

Similar threads

joshchua
Replies
5
Views
40
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
pennyniceto win
Replies
2
Views
49
pennyniceto win
pennyniceto win
I
Replies
9
Views
61
itsoverduds
I
Raf_slv10
Replies
2
Views
18
merimogger
merimogger
mewannaascendnow
Replies
14
Views
111
badacne
badacne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top