What makes a CHAD: Spot the major difference between these chads vs non-chads?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Chads:

Screenshot 2024 02 09 at 55537PM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 101704AM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 101701AM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 101657AM

Not Chads:

Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 114053AM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 101710AM
Screenshot 2024 01 10 at 115246PM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 114216AM

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger and Infinite
reeves deserves to be chad, his career is so genuine

im a chad then

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, Deleted member 39692 and mvp2v1
ramus length, jaw width, gonions, so basically excellent lower third and striking eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger and 3 others
reeves deserves to be chad
if by reaves you mean the guy in blue to the right of the incel ya I think he is a chad.

ramus length, jaw width, gonions, so basically excellent lower third and striking eye area
I think you missed the most important thing. THE defining trait which is the reason 99% of surgerymaxers wont become chads.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 51465
I think you missed the most important thing. THE defining trait which is the reason 99% of surgerymaxers wont become chads.
tell me you faggot

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and mvp2v1
@worldmog jfl at what stupid nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
tell me you faggot
Midface length, which is water. But whats not so water. Is that in my opinion ratio of eyeball size to nose size, is such that the eyeball is a larger % of nose size in chads then in non-chads. And thats these midfacial traits are 99% of the time not modified by surgerymaxers thus capping them at HTN barring them entry to Gandys heaven.

I struggle to define it well but to me it appears like those with good facial growth have a smaller better-structured nose, meanwhile, those with bad facial growth tend to have a proportionately larger nose with lacking structure.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Midface length, which is water. But whats not so water. Is that in my opinion ratio of eyeball size to nose size, is such that the eyeball is a larger % of nose size in chads then in non-chads. And thats these midfacial traits are 99% of the time not modified by surgerymaxers thus capping them at HTN barring them entry to Gandys heaven.

I struggle to define it well but to me it appears like those with good facial growth have a smaller better-structured nose, meanwhile, those with bad facial growth tend to have a proportionately larger nose with bad structure.
aka wide pfl is what you probably mean

• Ugh..
Reactions: testicularatrophy
Dumb post. The top set are better looking in every regard.

• JFL
Chads... look good, and non chads... don't
HOLY FUCK!!!!

• JFL
could be lense distortion, but your not a chad at all lol. pro=portionaly big nose, long midface, narrow face etc.
Chad now?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and mvp2v1
could be lense distortion, but your not a chad at all lol. pro=portionaly big nose, long midface, narrow face etc.
Indont have long midface nor narrow face and the first polish guy has bigger nose nigger!

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
aka wide pfl is what you probably mean
a contributing factor for sure, but I think when the maxilla falls down and back, the nose becomes larger:

Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 115543AM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 115627AM

Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 120007PM

The nose appears larger. Which is something I dont see corrected in any bimax.

Dumb post. The top set are better looking in every regard.
i thought it was clear those are chads I literaly say Chads: images, not chads: images whats your iq???

Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 115750AM
Are we seeing the same thing?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coisbhai, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 5'7 zoomer
a contributing factor for sure, but I think when the maxilla falls down and back, the nose becomes larger:

View attachment 2734907View attachment 2734909

i thought it was clear those are chads I literaly say Chads: images, not chads: images whats your iq???
Idk about front wise but when maxilla is shit the nose becomes big aka hooked from the side

Where's chad

• JFL
Where's chad
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 120150PM
If none of these are chads (or at leased chadlite) this forum has absolutely lost it. Fact is all these guys have ideal facial development.

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, coisbhai, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
  • JFL
View attachment 2734927If none of these are chads (or at leased chadlite) this forum has absolutely lost it. Fact is all these guys have ideal facial development.
No
Plus I know #2
He literally doesn't have chad results on OLD and he's recessed.

it's like high htn by his own words
Tyler maher is a chad as well as vinnie hacker.

I struggle to define it well but to me it appears like those with good facial growth have a smaller better-structured nose, meanwhile, those with bad facial growth tend to have a proportionately larger nose with bad structure.
It's not the midface length
It's as simple as that it's the fuckin jaw
@ccwarrior made a good thread on it

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
chads are gl while non chads are not gl
shit thread

View attachment 2734927If none of these are chads (or at leased chadlite) this forum has absolutely lost it. Fact is all these guys have ideal facial development.
These are chads
Yr6j9y8auzl81
B77fd42dac86016a3189780aa11239af 1
IMG 2670 1
C2f3f7be2c7e97abc5f6541980e883d9
Dw8f0iwX0AEu96Y
IMG 0809 1

Those posted are higher htns and lites
They don't have the facial ratios to be full chads

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, 5'7 zoomer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Arguing with this forum is stupid jfl
Anything that isn't them =/= chad

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
why do 2 and 3 have horrible lip injections
I know 3 does not have injections, idk about 2 although id be suprised

Tyler maher is a chad as well as vinnie hacker
maybe its because your running tinder experiments in white countries. If your going to test a non-white run them among their own ethnicity. Regardless both chads you mentioned have the traits I am highlighting.

It's not the midface length
It's as simple as that it's the fuckin jaw
@ccwarrior made a good thread on it
Ill check that thread out, but if it does not mention anything about midface ratios and related mreasurments then its cope.

Maybe I agree with you that what I posted are chadlites. certainly not htn's. These guys generaly have the same midfacial traits though they are less prettyboy-ish.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

maybe its because your running tinder experiments in white countries. If your going to test a non-white run them among their own ethnicity. Regardless both chads you mentioned have the traits I am highlighting.

Ill check that thread out, but if it does not mention anything about midface ratios and related mreasurments then its cope.

Maybe I agree with you that what I posted are chadlites. certainly not htn's. These guys generaly have the same midfacial traits though they are less prettyboy-ish.
what are their names

Jaw is law or else you are coping

also is 2 actually white? @Blackgymmax

Broche did it in his area lol
Nigga Tyler maher in his area had 100x better results. Vinnie and Tyler maher had matched smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer